LeFou Brew is great!

Strange question, but how apple(y?) is the juice itself? I hate apple juice, but if it doesn't actually taste of apple juice, it should be fine.

Yes, it tastes of apple juice. With a whole bunch of sugar dumped in.

Not likely to ever have one of these.

But I must say a "Tavern" ought to serve a REAL brew.

TDC Nala said:
The flavors weren't bad, even the mango and marshmallow with the apple. The sweetness is cloying though. If only they could serve it with rum.

Oh gosh that would be good!

The flavors weren't bad, even the mango and marshmallow with the apple. The sweetness is cloying though. If only they could serve it with rum.
Exactly, if they took out the marshmallow, took out the apple & the mango, added pineapple and orange juice, plus the rum.....

Turtle Krawl anyone?

I was expecting it to be horribly sweet, so I was pleasantly surprised! It wasn't as horribly sweet as feared, just regular kids' drink sweet. I enjoyed the hint of marshmallow so it wasn't just apple juice and liked that the foam was kind of bitter. I didn't drink the whole thing though, but I also can't drink a whole can of Coke

Or the Tortuga Tavern, which serves "non-alcoholic sangria" (anyplace else that would be called fruit punch).

We bought a "pint" of the LeFou Brew the other day. It's... not Butterbeer.

Well, for one thing, Butterbeer didn't almost make me violently sick in the middle of the park...

Typing on a phone is hard. :(

Can you buy the cool cup with a regular soft drink in it, or is that the only thing they sell there? We love the cup.... but drink sounds gross. After hearing all of you, I am convinced I would hate it.

Can you buy the cool cup with a regular soft drink in it, or is that the only thing they sell there? We love the cup.... but drink sounds gross. After hearing all of you, I am convinced I would hate it.

I think I saw the cup in the gift shop. I might be wrong as we were in and out pretty quick. It was small and crowded in there! :goodvibes

Those cups are sold in various places around the park, with different decals. Sleepy Hollow had the brown ones.

Tavern--"An establisment where alcoholic beverages may be consumed on the premesis"

So those other faux "taverns" are also misnamed:)

It was ok not as good as butterbeer. Glad that we tried it but probably won't get it again.

Heres what the yummy but overly sweet drink looks like for those of you that haven't had it.

10-17-101.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter