LeFou Brew is great!

Yes, it's the "specialty" drink at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter over at Universal. It's really just butterscotch-sweetened cream soda, but almost everyone I know prefers it over LeFou's Brew. They sell butterbeer in both liquid and frozen, I like the frozen but the regular liquid is far too sweet for me. I do not know why the frozen beverage is less sweet, but it is.

I liked the first few sips...but that was all I could manage. Way to sweet for me!

I'll take frozen butter beer over the brew any day!

Exactly how the 5 of us felt after we tried it. But, we had to try it once so we could say we tried it. :thumbsup2 Nothing, however is as good as a dole whip! ::yes::

Too sweet for me. Had a few sips and walked over to the nearby restroom to pour the rest out and rinse out my Gaston mug. But I did have it along side a cinnamon roll. Maybe that wasn't the best choice. :) cinnamon roll was good though. I may give it one more try on a hot day by itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter