Leaving WDW Tomorrow and No Bounceback Offer?

NeverTooOldForWDW

Mouseketeer
I read about bounce back offers here, but haven't been offered one perhaps because we booked through online TA? Would like to decide if a trip next year makes sense and whether to get AP before I go. Check out is tomorrow (Tuesday) AM. Any suggestions? TIA.

Call extension 8844 and ask about the current offer.

This!

The current offer is free dining for next year. Don't go to the front desk or call the front desk about it. Chances are they won't know what you are talking about and they will tell you incorrect information. Call extension 8844 from your room.

If you have already left your room call 407 939-1923. Apparently you can call up to 10pm on the day you check out.
Good luck!

You do not get "offered" a bounceback offer. You have to seek them out. There should be a flyer in the middle of your booklet in the room. If there's not, call 8844 from your room like the others have stated.

You do not get "offered" a bounceback offer. You have to seek them out. There should be a flyer in the middle of your booklet in the room. If there's not, call 8844 from your room like the others have stated.
I had to ask and then I found the info buried in my room booklet. Called and got free dining for next year. We cant wait to go back!!!!

Package requirements on the flyer are just an example. BB FD stays can be from 3 to 14 nights,most resorts are offered, but not all room categories or resorts on every date. The flyers tend to mention the same resort category you are in and a certain number of nights, but other than a few resorts that are normally blacked out most are covered in the promotion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter