Leaving the Disney-Hater at Home: A Dorky Disboutiquing Diser Sista Trip Report 6/4

Did you know there are over 1160 calories and 77g of fat (55g of that is saturated fat) in a large bucket of movie popcorn??? And that's WITHOUT the butter!!! Really......... we should ALL lay off the popcorn! :scared1:

hurry up Heather..... we've been waiting a long time!!! :dance3:

February 9, 2009

4:00am- For the 20th time- so we meet again...

popcenturybathroom.jpg

5:30am- Finally fell asleep.

7:00am- Sawyer throws his arms around my neck and gives me a big 'ol hug.

"Good Morning!"

I'm thinking my plans for the day are going to have to change...

I wanted to meet Steph and some of the other Disboutiquers at DHS this morning. We didn't get to see much of it after the puking incident.

But, there was no way I was up to walking around a park. It just wasn't going to happen. I was feeling better stomach-wise, but I was SO tired.

I gave Steph a call to let her know I couldn't meet up with her. I felt so bad, but she was really understanding.

The kids and mom had some breakfast in the room while I lay on the bed trying to decide if I was actually feeling better because I was too tired to tell. I lay there pondering which one of the disboutiquers had poisoned my pulled pork sandwich.

I suspected Karen... I had doubted her ESPN knowledge. Then, I picked on her for getting a pulled pork "sandwich" with no bun. Yes, definitely Karen.

It was really nice out and Tessa had been begging to go swimming every day. Even on the frigid Animal Kingdom day she said, as her teeth chattered, "It's so hot out. We need to go swimming!" So, I thought that would be a good way to spend the morning. Plus, I would be assured that there were bathrooms nearby!

The kids were thrilled with the change of plans! But, Tessa didn't realize this meant that we wouldn't be seeing her friends again until who-knows-when.

I LOVE the kiddie pool at Pop Century! It allows me to let the kids get in, without my having to sear the image of me in a bathing suit on the eyes of unsuspecting passersby.

We've actually never been in the big pool because it's always been too cold when we stay here!

The kids got in very carefully.

DSC02014_800x600.jpg

But, it wasn't long before they were fully immersed in the fun.

DSC02021_800x600.jpg

DSC02030_800x600.jpg

Sawyer was fascinated with the water shooting up.

DSC02024_800x600.jpg

DSC02026_800x600.jpg

I'm surprised he didn't get it up his nose!

DSC02027_800x600.jpg

Tessa! :blush:

DSC02034_450x600.jpg

You'll never make it onto the olympic synchronized swimming team if you don't point that toe, boy!

DSC02025_800x600.jpg

Video! While watching, just guess what surface material the pool is made out of.

I always assumed it was some kind of rubbery stuff. The kids jump in it and land on their knees and slide around on the bottom of the pool.

So, when I rolled up my pants and walked into the water, imagine my surprise when I realized it's cement! Just cement! Yikes! I can't believe their knees aren't all tore up!

Mom had went to go get some coffee and she said she'd get me a little hot chocolate/coffee/cream combination, too. She is so great! So, I just enjoyed playing with the kids, while trying not to get my pants too wet. Then, I sat in the lounge chairs to relax for a while.

Sawyer came over with me for a few minutes and got his toe stuck in the webbing of the chair. Being the loving mother that I am, I snapped a picture before I helped him out.

DSC02038_800x600.jpg

That is when I saw it.

A hefty woman sat down across from me and proceeded to yank the top of her tankini up past her large white, stretch marked, and I'm pretty certain a little bit hairy, cellulite ridden belly. It weren't purty. Perhaps if she had just lay down and got a little sun, it wouldn't have been so bad.

But, my eyes had no such luck. She sat up and the rolls spilled everywhere, totally obscuring her tankini bottoms.

Then, she got up and started walking around!

It was at this moment that mom returned with my nice warm hot chocolate mixture. Her eyes immediately looked to see what was reflecting the light so brilliantly. When she saw the belly that was the source, her eyes widened and she looked away quickly before she was mesmerized by the sight of the undulating ripples

Thankfully, the kids were ready to try out Goofy's water jet area. So, we packed them up, with our eyes mostly looking at the ground, and headed out.

The first thing Sawyer did was go up and give Goofy a big hug.

DSC02043_412x600.jpg

Then, they both checked out the cool ride.

DSC02046_800x600.jpg

They were pretty disappointed that they couldn't get in it. But, Tessa said Daddy would love this car (he did), so she wanted me to take pictures.

DSC02044_800x600.jpg

Sawyer was so patient, waiting for the water to shoot up. He stood like this for a LONG time.

DSC02050_450x600.jpg

Unfortunately, this appeared to be a non-functioning hole.

We moved him over to another one and he was not disappointed!

DSC02048_413x600.jpg

DSC02049_400x600.jpg

I was definitely feeling better. So, I thought I could handle going to Downtown Disney for lunch and a little shopping. Tessa had some money that was burning a hole in her pocket, so she was all too happy to get dressed and head out.

By the time we got ready and made it over to the bus stop to Downtown Disney, the kids were getting pretty hungry. So, this was the perfect time for Tessa to do the 'ol "I'm invading your personal space while trying to look like I'm not trying to bug you" thing.

DSC02054_450x600.jpg

Sawyer was not impressed.

DSC02052_450x600.jpg

(sorry about the weird looking pictures- camera issues again)

But, after the time-out...

DSC02055_800x600.jpg

Things looked much better.

DSC02056_800x600.jpg

Sawyer is wearing cute little Mickey crocs. I bought them just for the trip, but this is the only day he wore them. Then, he outgrew them before summer. Darn it!

Mom saw me struggling to take this picture of myself with the kids.

DSC02060_800x600.jpg

So, she offered to take a picture of us together. Yay! I am more than just a face!

DSC02061_800x600.jpg

If you read my last TR, you might recognize my shirt. It's an iron on I made with my name on it.

We were having a nice time, just sitting on the bench and waiting for the bus. It was such a beautiful day- perfect weather! I was wishing I had the energy to go to one of the parks.

DSC02062_800x600.jpg

Next

DSC02063_800x600.jpg

When the bus arrived, we were the ONLY ones on it!! BONUS!

DSC02064_800x600.jpg

(doesn't Mom look cute in that one?)

DSC02066_449x600.jpg

DSC02069_800x600.jpg

Oh no, Sawyer! What have you spotted that has made you look so forlorn?

DSC02072_800x600.jpg

What?? What??? NO!!!!!!!

DSC02073_800x600.jpg

CHEERLEADERS!!!!!!

WHO let them into Downtown Disney??? Huh? Who???

Thankfully, there were no lines at Downtown Disney, so they didn't cause too much of a problem. There was only the annoyance of the occasional burst of spontaneous cheering.

I forgot to get a picture of the kid's matching outfits. I made these for Sawyer's 2nd birthday party.

DSC02074_450x600.jpg

After I took that picture, a sweet man came up and pantomined for me to take his picture (he didn't speak English). I was happy to do so and he even gave a thumbs up when he viewed the fruits of my photography skillz.

We were all pretty hungry, so our first stop was at Wolfgang Puck Express.

I had some sort of pasta that sounded DELICIOUS and cost way too much for a plate of pasta. But, I thought since it was Wolfgang Puck, it would be worth the price.

The kids were splitting a kid's meal. But, the guy at the counter was extra nice and gave them 2 kid's cups for their drinks, without charging me. I was touched by his kindness.

When they brought out the food, mine looked really good. That's it right there in the left hand corner.

wolfgangpuckfood.jpg

But...it tasted similar to...nothing. No, I don't mean that I had never had anything this delicious before. I mean it didn't taste like anything! It didn't have any delicious seasoning or special cheeses or anything. It tasted like pasta with butter on it. I was so disappointed. Mom had a salad that turned out to be pretty yummy.

I was feeling a little queasy after we ate, so I sat on a bench and watched the kids play for a few minutes while mom browsed in a nearby store. Thankfully, the feeling passed and we moved on to find some good deals.

We went to that store where everything is $10 or less (or some such price). Mom picked out some gifts and Tessa found a stuffed Ariel that she just HAD to have. She hasn't touched it since we got home, of course. :rolleyes: Mom bought Sawyer a cool little Buzz Lightyear toy. It looked like the car on Space Ranger Spin with little lazer guns attached just like the ride, and it had Buzz riding in it. Unfortunately, both guns broke off within 3 minutes. Grrr....

We did get these pictures of the kids while the toys were all in one piece, and had the potential of being loved for a lifetime.

DSC02078_800x600.jpg

This is why Tessa wears leggings or shorts under ALL of her dresses.

DSC02079_800x600.jpg

In one of the little shops we stopped in, one of the employees said that she loved the kids' outfits and asked where I got them. When I told her I made them, she was amazed. It was as if she had never considered that someone could make clothing. It was really very sweet, though. She kept telling me that I need to sell them and that I could get a lot of money out of them. She just couldn't understand that I wasn't interested in sewing for profit.

I'll let you all in on a little secret. When you consider the amount of time that people put into making clothing, and the cost of supplies, even the people who sell for big $$ on ebay are working at way below minimum wage. So, I mostly just sew for my kids and for the Wish kids.

Okay, where was I? Ah yes, we were doing some more shopping. We had to stop in the pin shop to see all the rediculously expensive pins that we were never going to buy.

DSC02082_800x600.jpg

I love how Tessa posed for this one.

DSC02083_800x600.jpg

Then, we saw the Big Guy himself. It was Sawyer's hero- Buzz Lightyear!

DSC02087_450x600.jpg

Did you see how he was trying to show Buzz his new Buzz? How cute is that kid?

Buzz took a liking to Tessa's Ariel.

DSC02088_450x600.jpg

I took this picture for all of you weirdos out there that don't like Johnny Depp, but you like Captain Jack. What-EVER! This is pretty cool, though.

DSC02090_450x600.jpg

Sawyer spotted some Buzz Lightyear stuff and we bought him a little Buzz that has wheels on his tummy that allows him to fly along the floor. He still loves that toy and it hasn't broken yet!

He REALLY wanted a Buzz lazer gun that made the most irritating noise in the world. I told him it was too big for our suitcase. Sounds good, right?

However, his darling cousin, Arminda, who is one of the sweetest girls in the world, bought him this same gun on their trip in May. You should have seen Sawyer's face when she gave it to him. He was positively speechless. He gave her the biggest hug I've ever seen him give. Those two are so adorable together! Arminda also bought Tessa a monkey Webkinz with her own money. That girl is so special!

Sawyer found a comfy spot to rest while Tessa perused the princess section. He thought he was SO funny for sitting in there. He just kept giggling.

DSC02091_450x600.jpg

We then headed over to World of Disney, where Fairy Godmothers in Training were waiting to spread pixie dust on any unsparkling girls. They were very sweet and talked with Tessa a little bit before asking if she wanted some pixie dust. If only the FGITs that we had actually paid to do her hair were so friendly last May! I think they told her to say something and then close her eyes to get the pixie dust.

DSC02092_800x600.jpg

It was very pretty! Sawyer wanted some, too. But, he received pirate dust. Odd... it looked very similar to the pixie dust, in both sparkle capacity and application. Hmmm...

There were some more FGITs that were sitting on the ground outside the store. They asked the kids if they'd like to color a picture. I told them I'd like to go into the store for a bit, but we'd be back. I thought it was a little weird that they were just sitting on the ground with crayons. But, okay.

I did a little shopping inside. I was hoping to find a clock for my sewing room, but I couldn't find anything that I loved.

I was feeling pretty exhausted and starting to get a little dazed as I wandered the store. All of a sudden, there was a wonderful ball of energy in front of me. It was Kathy (NaeNae) and Jim (Kathy, if I'm getting your DH's name wrong, please tell me)!! She was looking for a little something for the grandkids, I believe. I felt bad because I was seriously out of it at this point and I don't even remember what I said to her. I hope I didn't come across as too weird.

I had told Tessa that she could spend $25 of my free gift card at DTD. So, she was searching for something to buy. Finally, she spotted the Tinkerbell movie. You may recall that we hadn't seen it and didn't have a clue who the fairies were, besides Tinkerbell. So, this was a sound purchase.

I also bought Sawyer a Nemo cup with watery glittery stuff inside. Tessa has a cup like this with all the Disney characters on it that she got when she was 3. It still has all the watery glittery stuff inside, despite numerous dishwasher trips. Sawyer's Nemo cup, however- not so much. It cracked and all the stuff came out after the first trip through the dishwasher. It wasn't turning out to be a very sturdy souvenir trip for poor Sawyer.

The kids were anxious to get back outside to color. It made sense because where else besides Disney can you sit on the concrete and color pictures out of a coloring book? :confused3

DSC02093_800x600.jpg

You might notice that the crayons are shaped like princesses. Sawyer was really not happy about this. He wanted boy crayons and refused to color until we found him a non-princess crayon. Pirate dust in the hair? Yes! Princess shaped crayon? NO!

One of the FGITs by the coloring area was really sweet, so we told her about our experience in May. She was very sympathetic about the whole thing. Not sympathetic enough to offer a free do-over, though. :rotfl:
The other FGIT was just anxious for the kids to finish coloring so she could go on her break.

DSC02094_800x600.jpg

I was hanging by a thread at this point, so I thought we should probably head back to the hotel. But, first I wanted to take a trip to the Christmas store. I'd never been in there, but I was always intrigued by it. Tessa came along with me, after I forbid her to touch anything. Here's how she took that bit of advice.

DSC02095_450x600.jpg

I found a beautiful display of castle ornaments that I just loved. Some of them were crystal-looking and expensive. They even had lights in them!! But, one was only about $10. I loved it. But, did I buy it? No, I sure didn't. Why? Because $10 is too much to spend on an ornament. Even if you have a free gift card and you won't find that ornament anywhere else, and you love that ornament.

cinderellacastleornament.jpg

Instead, I bought the clearance ornament that I kind of liked that was only $2.50.

mickeysnowmanornament.jpg

In case you hadn't noticed, I'm still kicking myself over that one.

Next

I found mom and Sawyer looking at the 'gator at The Rainforest Cafe when we came out. I think Sawyer could watch that thing all day.

DSC02096_800x600.jpg

But, I could not. I was about ready to fall over. So, we went back to the bus area to wait for our bus. We were the first ones there, which I took as a sign that the bus had just come. Unfortunately, I must have been right. This was the ONE time on our whole trip that we had to wait more than 15 minutes for a bus. UGH! We waited for about 1/2 hour before the bus pulled up.

By this time, there were tons of people waiting for the bus, but no real line area to keep track of who was there first. Well, I didn't need no stinkin' line to remind me that I was there first! I wasn't about to let all those people on in front of me. So, without knocking over TOO many people, I made sure I was on that bus before it got too full to get a seat. I got a few glares, but I honestly didn't care.

Did I mention that I was REALLY tired? It didn't help that I knew I had a whole bunch of stuff to pack up in the room before we left. We also needed to get something to eat.

You may notice that from here on out, I only took 2 more pictures on this trip. I apologize. But, I will do my best to find other people's pictures to use! ;)

Mom offered to get our mugs while I got some food with the kids. I think they could smell my exhaustion because they started acting like a couple of little maniacs while we were in line. Running around, pulling on the little seatbelt looking ropes in the lines, almost knocking into people.

Here's the line I was standing in.

Lineatpopfoodcourt.jpg

I finally managed to grab both of their hands and give them a "You have a crazy mean mom and you are going to get it" look. That's my alternative to the eyebrow arch. When I try the Miss Cammie arch, I just look like I need to use the bathroom.

OH MY GOSH! I don't think I ever told you one of my favorite stories from the trip. I don't remember what day this happened. So, you'll just have to insert it into whatever day you think would be appropriate.

===================
Tessa met a little girl from England in line at the Food court. They chit-chatted and I chatted with the dad. Then, we all sat near each other and I chatted with the mom a bit. They were really great and interesting and it's always fun to hear that wonderful accent!

After they left, we noticed that there was a laptop on their table. It looked like this one, but considerably smaller:

laptop.jpg

We sat there for about 20 minutes eating and waiting for them to come back for it and they never did. So, I told mom I was going to take it up to the customer service desk and tell them that someone left it in the food court. I didn't want these nice people to get their laptop stolen!

I took it up to the customer service desk and explained the situation and they said they'd make sure it got to the righful owner.

When I came back into the food court, I noticed a disturbance near our table. Apparently, there was a Spanish speaking woman who was very upset that her laptop was missing from the table where she had left it. :scared: UH-OH! She was speaking in Spanish and mom was trying to tell her that we took the computer to the customer service desk. But, she didn't understand. So, they were trying to find someone who spoke Spanish that could explain to her what had happened.

All of a sudden, Tessa realizes what's going on. A proud look of confidence spread over her face as she went up to this very upset woman and said "I speak Spanish! Hola!" The woman was NOT impressed! I had to try SO hard not to start laughing. Rest assured that I laughed about it later.

We finally found someone who could explain to the woman what had happened to her computer. She shot death glares at me as she exited the food court to find her laptop. I didn't feel bad for this woman AT ALL.

Who in their right mind leaves a laptop sitting on a table in the very crowded food court for 20 minutes while they dink around?? That's nuts!
==========================================

Okay, back to my mean look at the kids... the mean look worked and they held my hand nicely while I ordered their food.

Tessa noticed that the cashier in the foodcourt was wearing a lanyard with pins. She looked an awful lot like the gray haired woman in this picture.

Popcenturygrayhairedlady.jpg

This woman had a pin that Tessa REALLY wanted. But, she didn't tell me about it until we sat down. I told her that when we were done eating, we'd go back to see if this woman would like to trade.

However, when mom took her back up there to trade with the woman, she was gone! Tessa searched the lanyards of all of the other people there and didn't see the little Belle as a toddler pin that she was searching for. She wanted her to complete the set of toddler princess pins.

I took her over to the gift shop area- right inside of this entrance.

everythingpop.jpg

She looked at all of the lanyards of the people working there and didn't see the one she wanted. But, one of the CMs noticed her looking. He came out from behind the counter and kneeled on the floor so she could get a better look at his pins. He asked if there was something in particular she was looking for. She shyly told him that she was looking for baby Belle. He said "I know I've seen her somewhere. You stay right here and I'll be right back." I wasn't sure if he was going to get a pin off the rack for us to buy, or what he was doing. But, we waited for a few minutes.

When the man came back, he handed Tessa 3 pins- one was toddler Belle, one was toddler prince Eric, and one was toddler Ariel (who she also didn't have)! I thought it was so awesome that he went and found these just for her! Tessa was so excited! She asked him which ones he wanted her to trade for them.

This is when the magic really happened! He told her that they were special pins, just for her, and that he didn't want anything in return. I just about burst into tears. It was such a kind gesture, and it meant so much to us both.

THANK YOU SO MUCH EXTRA NICE MAN AT THE POP CENTURY GIFT AREA!

That really made my day! We found mom and told her what had happened and we were all beaming when we left to go back to our room.

This feeling of euphoria passed pretty quickly when I saw ALL the stuff in our room that needed to be packed up.

messyroom.jpg

It may not have looked JUST like this, seeing as how this isn't our room, and it doesn't even look like a hotel room. But, it is messy!

We started packing up and I called the Diser who was going to pick up the fridge for Marcia's POPping Fridge Swap .

Hi mistypnc!!!

On a side note, I was disappointed to find out this swap (and all the other fridge swaps) was already full for our October trip. You'd think they'd clear the schedule for me since I saved it from being lost forever in baggage claim. Plus, Marcia and I go WAAYYY back. We met in the bathroom at Epcot in May '08. But, no, they think the person that thought ahead and signed right up should get the fridge instead of me. WHAT-ever! ;) I'm watching you, Halloweenqueen. I hope you enjoy the fridge. :snooty:

:rotfl:

OOOhhh...that got a little creepy! Sorry 'bout that!

Misty was so sweet and friendly and she brought the whole family to our room to pick up the fridge. They were so excited to be there. I think she said they'd never been to Disney. I was so excited for them! We chatted for a while. How is it that just about every Diser I've met was wonderful?

After she left, Tessa started to panic. She couldn't find her Baby Dumbo!! We looked all over the room for him, but he was nowhere to be found! She was SO upset. She started crying and begged me to unpack our bags, just in case I had accidentally packed him already. Since she was so upset, I did look through the bags I'd already packed. He wasn't there! She asked Grandma to look through her bags, but she was sure that she didn't put Tessa's Dumbo with her stuff.

I thought she must have left him on a bus or something. The last day I remember her having his for sure was when we took this lovely photo of him. We were starting to think this was the only thing we'd have to remember him by.

DSC01821_525x700.jpg

I went to guest services to see if they had found a Dumbo. They told me to call when I got home to check and see if he had been found on any buses or anything.

Tessa was SO upset about her Dumbo. She gets really attached to her stuffed animals. She even cried herself to sleep. Poor thing.

It looked like we had everything else and we were ready for check out in the morning.

I was feeling sad to be leaving, and even more sad that I missed out on going to DHS again. But, I was also looking forward to getting back home to my Disney-hater. :love:

009_466x700.jpg

------------

February 10, 2009

The first thing Tessa asked in the morning is whether we had found her Dumbo after she went to sleep. I had to tell her that we hadn't found him. She was sad, but she didn't cry again, thankfully.

I took our bags down to luggage services while mom waited in the room with the kids. I just LOVE the Magical Express! It's so freeing not to have to worry about your luggage when traveling! Everything went smoothy and we were ready to get on the Magical Express bus.

DSC02098_800x600.jpg

Tessa was pretty happy to be going home to see her Daddy. We were all missing him. Well, I guess Mom was missing my dad a little more than Henry. ;)

DSC02097_800x600.jpg

Yes, those were the last 2 pictures I took on the trip. How sad!

The bus was there pretty quickly and the driver started loading everyone's bags up. I was amazed that this guy could pick up all of these bags and load them up so quickly. There were probably 100 bags and strollers and car seats there. But, he picked them up like they were as light as a feather and carefully put them in the baggage compartment. He was not a "fit" looking man, either. I was highly impressed!

The bus driver was pretty hilarious and he kept us all entertained with Disney trivia all the way to the airport. My favorite was "Do you remember what Disney's Hollywood Studios used to be called? Yep, MGM. What does MGM stand for? Nope, it stands for Mickey's Got your Money! "

I forgot to mention earlier that when I got our boarding passes from luggage services, guess what I saw? Yes, we were ALL seperated again! NONE Of us were sitting in the same row with each other this time. Also, none of us had a window seat, which was very important with Sawyer in his car seat. They told me I'd need to talk to the gate agent at the airport.

Well, I did just that when we got to our gate. She was incredibly unfriendly. She didn't respond when I told her what the problem was. She just said "Stand over there." So, I did as I was told and I waited for about 20 minutes for her to call me back up to the desk (yes, it was very annoying that I had to stand there and wait for that long).

When she called me back up, she handed me my new seat assignments. She had put us all together, in the same row! Mom would be right across the aisle from us. Yay!! She never spoke a word to me, but I thanked her anyway. Those Northwest agents are FRIEND-ly!

The flight and the trip home were uneventful, thankfully. Tessa and Sawyer watched the new TinkerBell movie on the laptop until the battery died. But, they were both asleep at that point anyway!

010_700x466.jpg

(yeah, I horked this picture from the journey there- but it looked almost the same, but different shirts)

When we arrived back at our hometown airport, we were all so excited to be home! We walked out into the terminal and there was Henry, sitting behind a desk with a sign that read "Please do not sit behind this desk".

He was even more handsome than I remembered and his smile when he saw the kids was brilliant! The kids yelled "DADDY!!" He kneeled down and they ran to him and threw their arms around his neck. I cried, I really did! It was the sweetest thing! Mom was hugging Dad, who was also there. But, I missed all that! Henry and I hugged and I told him how happy I was to see him. I'm sure the feeling was mutual.

Then, we walked outside to the FRIGID Michigan winter air. BRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that day at Animal Kingdom wasn't so bad after all. Then again, yes it was!

We unpacked our bags and spent some time together before we went to bed.

In the morning, I got a call from Mom. Guess what she'd found in her bag?? Baby Dumbo!!! Yay!!!

Next

This was yet another truly magical Disney vacation. It was so awesome to spend the week with Mom and the kids. I loved watching her with them and watching their eyes light up when they saw new things. It was absolutely wonderful!

Every trip to Disney brings so many wonderful new memories. Tessa loved visiting her old friends Cinderella and Belle and meeting Ariel. This year, Sawyer was the perfect age to experience the magic of Disney. He really believed!!! I don't know if any other place in the world where you can experience this feeling!

047_466x700.jpg

053_700x466.jpg

MKTessaArieldreamscometrue.jpg

MKbellekissingsawyer.jpg

MKdreamscometrue.jpg

DSC01156_700x525.jpg

DSC01158_700x525.jpg

DSC01188_501x700.jpg

DSC01210_700x525.jpg

DSC01355_700x525.jpg

DSC01570_640x480.jpg

DSC01530_640x480.jpg

AK4ofusagain.jpg

DSC01696_525x700.jpg

DSC01667_525x700.jpg

Image218_500x700.jpg

Image230_499x700.jpg

DSC01908_800x600.jpg

DSC01956_800x600.jpg

Dismeetgroupshot.jpg

DSC02010_800x600.jpg

DSC01824_700x525.jpg

DSC01863_700x525.jpg

DSC01884_700x525.jpg

Image341_500x700.jpg

If you made it all the way to the end with me, please post to let me know you were reading!

It may help me decide whether to write a TR for our October trip!

Thank you for sticking with me!

I am here! I read the WHOLE thing! I didn't comment along the way this time though and gotta run! But I read it! And I LOVED it!

Okay, moving my chit chat over here!

Those are are EXACT dates! Whoo hoo! Are you staying at Pop or somewhere else? I don't think most people knew you could start on the 3rd since they seem to be wishy washy about it each year and so figure they had rooms left.

I do understand about the flying across the country. I think that is the worst part (especially with the clot). It is one dang LONG flight!! Were you able to change your tickets pretty easily? You had bought them right?

I'm here too! I made it through the whole thing, although it did get a little hairy with that crazy doll of yours!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your trip report was great! I definitely will look forward to your October one!

THE MOST AWESOMEST TR IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD HEATHER!! I enjoyed every single sentence typed, every single picture posted and every single video link. You are the queen of TR's!!!

HOLA! I am laughing so hard! That Tessa is a smart girl.

So happy Dumbo was found. I was very worried on Tessa's behalf. And yours too, because I know you must have felt horrible.

They are so cute in the pool, no vortex of death there!

Loved the whole thing, sad that it's over :(

Great pictures-I'm so happy about Dumbo.

Awesome report! Again!!! :)

I love it! I have lurked and lurked and lurked....and just wanted to tell you that I am still here and loved the report!! :)

Hey Heather! This has been a great TR! Really, seriously. You're so creative and witty, it makes me wish my writing could be just as descriptive as yours. Not to mention as funny. I can't wait to hear all about your October trip. :goodvibes

Heather,
I love the whole report!!!! :cool1:You are just the sweetest person and I love hearing all about your adventures! Sorry you were so sick at the end...what a trooper you were to get up and do so much the next day! You and the kids clearly had a wonderful trip!!! The photo montage at the end was neat!!! I loved meeting you and the other dissers and I hope we can do it again! :goodvibes
I hope you write a trip report for your Oct trip! I will do one too...though I am not actually funny like you and Teresa are....:confused3

Thanks for sharing!

Love ya lots!!!
Cathy

Two lines in, and I'm already cracking up!!!! We meet again... LOL!

So nice of Sawyer to wake you up with a hug, so early..

Definitely Karen... Although, she isn't going to let me be Duchess of Downtown, so maybe I shouldn't say that.

Sear your image... LOL!

That is a great pool! Not that I have ever let my kids play in it or anything, cause we've never stayed there and I wouldn't do that.

Oh what fun they are having!

Poor Sawyer stuck in the chair while you snap pictures!

Oh my goodness, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!??? WHY??!!! Oh no, she's waling around like that??!!! UGGH!

non functioning hole! hehehe

ah yes, the 'ol "I'm invading your personal space while trying to look like I'm not trying to bug you" thing." That's a classic!

Oh no!! Sawyer is digitizing himself!!!
Oh, it's just camera issues.

So nice of Mom to take your picture!

I wonder what Sawyer was saying to Mom. They look so cute!

Yes, Mom does look cute!!

Oh no!!! More Cheerleaders!!!!

The fruits of your skilz!! Cool

How nice of the guy to give you two cups!

Oh how disapointing about your pasta!!!

Oh, you are making me cry about poor Ariel and her lost potential. Do you think she sings, "When she loved me." when she is alone?

We like to look at pins we will never buy too!

Aww, Tessa looks so natural holding onto Mickey's hand!!! I love that!

Yeah! Buzz!!!
Oh, Sawyer is so cute showing Buzz Buzz!!!!

WHAT??? There are people out there that don't like Johnny DEPP?? HUH???

Hmm, I think I've seen and heard a Buzz lazer gun like that. Funny, it wasn't too big for OUR suitcases!

That was the sweetest hug I think I've ever seen!
Yeah, I agree, she is very special.

That boy is silly sitting in the castle thing!!! Shoot! That reminds me of part of my TR that I forgot to include!! I may have to do a suplimental update!

Aww, the FGIT at DTD are always so sweet when I encounter them!!!

sparkle capacity and application!!! LOL!!! You are killing me Heather!!

Are you SURE they were really real FGIT??? Not just odd people dressed as FGIT with crayons??

Oh I hate that spaced out feeling!!! You poor baby.

Good for Tessa making a sound purchase!

(Ok, Spencer and umm, Heidi is it? are WEIRD!! and who the heck ARE they? They keep saying how FAMOOUS they are, and I supose to someone who gets more than half a channel, perhaps they are??? Sorry, "I'm a Celebrity Get me OUt of here" is on....)

Oh, how I covet Tessa's Princess cup...

Corey use to have a Dalmation cup like that. It took awhile for it to crack, several years. Poor Sawyer..

LOL about Sawyer and the crayons and pirate dust!!!

She should have offered you a do over! Apparently they had some free time...

Weird, I've never forbade my children to touch anything in the Christmas store!!! I guess I should. I take it she didn't get into the fireplace??

You doofus, why didn't you get the castle??

Oh man, I'm laughing so hard about the ornament you bought instead that saved you a whopping what? $7.50 of free money! The castle could have been displayed year round too..

You did a lot of the same things we did at DTD.

Good for you getting on that bus and getting a seat!!!

I can NOT believe that you took other people's pictures to use in your TR!!! REALLY HEATHER!!!

You and I just can't pull off the eyebrow arch. And, why do kids act up so badly when you aren't feeling well?? Dont' they know how close to the edge you are? You would think they would be frightened.. (talking about my own kids)

Ok, let me see, what day should I pick to place your story into???.....hmm....

Nice laptop, you made me laugh "considerably smaller"!!

Oh that is so cute about Tessa!!! "Hola!" I love her!
Stupid lady! She should have thanked you!!

OH man, I'm crying about the pins!!! Don't you love when the magic just happens like that! Some CMs are just so special!!!

Is that Casey and Courtney's room??

Hey, I know Marcia too, don't I?! Hi Marcia from the bathroom!!

Oh, the poor Dumbo scare!!! I feel so bad for Tessa even though I know how it turned out.. That's a great picture of him.

I'm glad Mom was missing Dad more than she missed Henry!

Stupid airline lady. At least you got seats together though.

That Henry, such a rebel!!!!

Oh, I'm crying too!!!!

Yeah, so glad Mom found Baby Dumbo!!!! Hey, she also found her camera today, thanks to me!! I asked her, "Did you look in your stroller?" guess where it was?? Yep, in her stroller!

You are making me cry AGAIN!!!

You BETTER write another TR in October!! Another Diser Sistas vacation Dual Trip Report!!! Oh yeah!! Can't you feel the excitement of the Disers building at the very thought of it???

I'm here too! I made it through the whole thing, although it did get a little hairy with that crazy doll of yours!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your trip report was great! I definitely will look forward to your October one!

You can read mine now...
THE MOST AWESOMEST TR IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD HEATHER!! I enjoyed every single sentence typed, every single picture posted and every single video link. You are the queen of TR's!!!

WHAT-EVER!!!! :snooty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter