Leaving the Disney-Hater at Home: A Dorky Disboutiquing Diser Sista Trip Report 6/4

Ok Teresa........I had no idea that Heather was refusing your call to be Duchess of Downtown! She will accept it or be dethroned by the Cricut Queen.

And....... just between you and me, I said it was the most awesomest TR in the whole wide world........... not the whole wide universe! That one's still up for grabs! ;)

What the...YOU'RE GOING IN OCTOBER?!?!?

Is Henry going too?

Is this part of Teresa's husband's free dining scheme?

Wow.

We moved ours to Aug. 30, so we won't see you there. But...WOW.

Oh, and it was an EXCELLENT trip report, by the way! :cool1::wizard::woohoo:

Okay, moving my chit chat over here!

Those are are EXACT dates! Whoo hoo! Are you staying at Pop or somewhere else? I don't think most people knew you could start on the 3rd since they seem to be wishy washy about it each year and so figure they had rooms left.

I do understand about the flying across the country. I think that is the worst part (especially with the clot). It is one dang LONG flight!! Were you able to change your tickets pretty easily? You had bought them right?

:banana::banana::banana: Yay!!! I'm so glad you're going to be there! I thought those were your dates! I never bought my plane tickets because they were so dang expensive! I still don't have tickets to Florida, but I've found some for $90 that I'm considering buying. The times really stink, though. So, I'm still looking. I'm staying at POP, too!! I'm not going to pay extra for a preferred room this time since it seems they consider almost every room a preferred room nowadays!

I'm here too! I made it through the whole thing, although it did get a little hairy with that crazy doll of yours!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Your trip report was great! I definitely will look forward to your October one!
I sincerely apologize for the doll. However, I must point out that it is NOT my doll!!! I would not allow such an abomination in my house!!

Thank you!

THE MOST AWESOMEST TR IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD HEATHER!! I enjoyed every single sentence typed, every single picture posted and every single video link. You are the queen of TR's!!!
All this even after I accused you of poisoning my pulled pork sandwich? Wow, that's friendship!

HOLA! I am laughing so hard! That Tessa is a smart girl.

So happy Dumbo was found. I was very worried on Tessa's behalf. And yours too, because I know you must have felt horrible.

They are so cute in the pool, no vortex of death there!

Loved the whole thing, sad that it's over :(
It was HILARIOUS, Stephanie! The fact that she picked that person and that moment to try out her Spanish Skillz. It was priceless!

Great pictures-I'm so happy about Dumbo.
Me too!

Awesome report! Again!!! :)

I love it! I have lurked and lurked and lurked....and just wanted to tell you that I am still here and loved the report!! :)
Aww..thanks Mary!!

Thanks for writing Heather. I enjoyed the entire report. Definitely keep writing! :goodvibes

I really like writing trip reports. It's fun to relive the whole thing. So, I think I will do one for October. It'll be interesting with just me and the kids!

Hey Heather! This has been a great TR! Really, seriously. You're so creative and witty, it makes me wish my writing could be just as descriptive as yours. Not to mention as funny. I can't wait to hear all about your October trip. :goodvibes
You make me blush :blush: Thank you so much!!

Heather,
I love the whole report!!!! :cool1:You are just the sweetest person and I love hearing all about your adventures! Sorry you were so sick at the end...what a trooper you were to get up and do so much the next day! You and the kids clearly had a wonderful trip!!! The photo montage at the end was neat!!! I loved meeting you and the other dissers and I hope we can do it again! :goodvibes
I hope you write a trip report for your Oct trip! I will do one too...though I am not actually funny like you and Teresa are....:confused3

Thanks for sharing!

Love ya lots!!!
Cathy
I think you're pretty great and I loved reading your TR! So, make sure you write one! I only wish you were going a few weeks earlier so I could meet up with you again.

Oh, you are making me cry about poor Ariel and her lost potential. Do you think she sings, "When she loved me." when she is alone?

WHAT??? There are people out there that don't like Johnny DEPP?? HUH???

sparkle capacity and application!!! LOL!!! You are killing me Heather!!

(Ok, Spencer and umm, Heidi is it? are WEIRD!! and who the heck ARE they? They keep saying how FAMOOUS they are, and I supose to someone who gets more than half a channel, perhaps they are??? Sorry, "I'm a Celebrity Get me OUt of here" is on....)

You doofus, why didn't you get the castle??

Oh man, I'm laughing so hard about the ornament you bought instead that saved you a whopping what? $7.50 of free money! The castle could have been displayed year round too..

Is that Casey and Courtney's room??

Hey, I know Marcia too, don't I?! Hi Marcia from the bathroom!!

Yeah, so glad Mom found Baby Dumbo!!!! Hey, she also found her camera today, thanks to me!! I asked her, "Did you look in your stroller?" guess where it was?? Yep, in her stroller!

You BETTER write another TR in October!! Another Diser Sistas vacation Dual Trip Report!!! Oh yeah!! Can't you feel the excitement of the Disers building at the very thought of it???
The line about Ariel singing "When she loved me" is making me giggle up a storm. Henry is wondering what in the heck I'm laughing about.

Yes, I've heard that there is an odd group of women who find Johnny Depp more attractive as Captain Jack than as himself. Weird, I know!

Sparkle capacity and application was just for you!

I have no idea who Spencer and Heidi are and I have TONS of channels!

I REALLY wish I would have bought the castle. Hopefully they'll still have it in October. Pretty funny that I settled for a snowman Mickey instead because he was $7.50 cheaper.

Nope, that was a random picture I found online of a messy room. But, it very well could have been Casey and Courtney's room!

Yes, you know Marcia from the bathroom!

Mom found her camera?? YAY!! That makes me happy!

I am SO sure people are just shaking with excitement at the thought of another round of Diser Sistas TRs in October! :rolleyes:

What the...YOU'RE GOING IN OCTOBER?!?!?

Is Henry going too?

Is this part of Teresa's husband's free dining scheme?

Wow.

We moved ours to Aug. 30, so we won't see you there. But...WOW.

Oh, and it was an EXCELLENT trip report, by the way! :cool1::wizard::woohoo:

It's just going to be me and the kids in October. Henry absolutely refuses to go because it hasn't been 3 years since he last went. That man is STUBBORN!! Teresa and her family will be down there, but they're only doing 1 park day. Why are you going in August? You need to go in October instead!! I still get free dining since I'm checking in by October 3.

Sorry you were sick!

Oh, so now I'm just an "other Disboutiquer" ???

Don't you love outdoor swimming in February?

All this talk about being close to a bathroom and trying not to get your pants wet confused me for a minute. ;)

Luke does that EXACT same thing (in the same kind of stroller even) to Lily. :laughing:

Not the cheerleaders again! :headache:

I love Sawyer showing Buzz Buzz! I think Luke has that loud Buzz Lightyear gun.

Hey, I think I bought that castle ornament! That and a Minnie in a Christmas light ornament. I bought them at epcot.

I love the nice pin trading man at Pop! Mike had a really nice CM at the Contemporary go search in some secret location for a pin he was looking for. They didn't find it, and didn't give us any free pins, but it was still cool!

Tessa's "waitin' for the Magic Express" shirt with her name on it is so cute!

OMG I think we had the same ME driver back to the airport a few days later! He was all excited to show us a crocodile basking in the sun just off the road. It had been there all day. We got all excited, then it wasn't there anymore :rotfl:But Seth does know how many triangles are on the giant epcot ball! :thumbsup2

Please, please, please do a TR on your October trip. You are my favorite TR writer! You're sooooo funny!

Sorry you were sick!

Oh, so now I'm just an "other Disboutiquer" ???

Don't you love outdoor swimming in February?

All this talk about being close to a bathroom and trying not to get your pants wet confused me for a minute. ;)

Luke does that EXACT same thing (in the same kind of stroller even) to Lily. :laughing:

Not the cheerleaders again! :headache:

I love Sawyer showing Buzz Buzz! I think Luke has that loud Buzz Lightyear gun.

Hey, I think I bought that castle ornament! That and a Minnie in a Christmas light ornament. I bought them at epcot.

I love the nice pin trading man at Pop! Mike had a really nice CM at the Contemporary go search in some secret location for a pin he was looking for. They didn't find it, and didn't give us any free pins, but it was still cool!

Tessa's "waitin' for the Magic Express" shirt with her name on it is so cute!

OMG I think we had the same ME driver back to the airport a few days later! He was all excited to show us a crocodile basking in the sun just off the road. It had been there all day. We got all excited, then it wasn't there anymore :rotfl:But Seth does know how many triangles are on the giant epcot ball! :thumbsup2
ACK! I'm sorry, I didn't mean it that way! I only mentioned Steph by name because she had changed around her plans to meet me at DHS and then I wasn't able to go!

Swimming in February..aahhhhh!! It was quite a shock to the system when we stepped outside of the airport in Michigan the next day, though.

You bought the castle ornament and not the clearance Mickey one? What were you thinking? :rotfl:

Sawyer and I were wearing shirts with our names on them like Tessa's, too (Sawyer's was blue, though). But, I didn't get any pictures.

That driver was great, wasn't he?

Please, please, please do a TR on your October trip. You are my favorite TR writer! You're sooooo funny!

I think I love you! :love:

It's just going to be me and the kids in October. Henry absolutely refuses to go because it hasn't been 3 years since he last went. That man is STUBBORN!! Teresa and her family will be down there, but they're only doing 1 park day. Why are you going in August? You need to go in October instead!! I still get free dining since I'm checking in by October 3.

If they're only going to one park, how are they going to get free dining? Only eating at resorts????

Is your mom going along too?

Loooooong story why we switched, I'll tell all at a later date.

I'm so sad it is over!! But so glad your trip was wonderful (Well except for being poisoned by Karen ;) ). I hope your write a TR in October - I will be reading it. . . baby's due 10/16. . . I'm thrilled that I'll be reading it with her in my arms :)

Oh the VICIOUS RUMORS that have spread about me............. they hurt me to the core. :sad1: But I shall declare my innocence and rise to meet the challenge, for no one can bear false witness against me and live to tell about it! :rotfl2:

I read your whole TR last nite. Awesome job, I really loved it :thumbsup2 I can't wait to read your future TR's.

Also, as you've been told a million times, the clothes you make for your kids are very cute :goodvibes

What a great TR. I can't wait for your next trip. I sure hope I get lucky when they release the dates for 2010 that they might have a great special for the time frame I want to go. At least I am flexible for now. If I wasn't pg I would go in Sept or Oct. Oh well.

I'm so sad it is over!! But so glad your trip was wonderful (Well except for being poisoned by Karen ;) ). I hope your write a TR in October - I will be reading it. . . baby's due 10/16. . . I'm thrilled that I'll be reading it with her in my arms :)

I didn't realize that was your due date! That's Luke's birthday :thumbsup2

I've read your whole trippie and loved it! I also read your first trippie and loved it too! I'm glad that dumbo wasn't lost forever and that you had such a wonderful trip. The new memories are the best part, but I'm fond of all our old memories as well. i can't wait to share disney with our children someday. :thumbsup2:goodvibes

If they're only going to one park, how are they going to get free dining? Only eating at resorts????

Yep, they're planning on eating at the resorts.

Nope, it's just me, Tessa, and Sawyer this time. Mom doesn't seem interested in going again.

I wanna hear the long story when you have a chance!

Awww..you made me all teary-eyed. I'm so excited for you!!

Oh the VICIOUS RUMORS that have spread about me............. they hurt me to the core. :sad1: But I shall declare my innocence and rise to meet the challenge, for no one can bear false witness against me and live to tell about it! :rotfl2:
:scared:

I read your whole TR last nite. Awesome job, I really loved it :thumbsup2 I can't wait to read your future TR's.

Also, as you've been told a million times, the clothes you make for your kids are very cute :goodvibes
Thank you!! I always love to hear that!

What a great TR. I can't wait for your next trip. I sure hope I get lucky when they release the dates for 2010 that they might have a great special for the time frame I want to go. At least I am flexible for now. If I wasn't pg I would go in Sept or Oct. Oh well.
I hope you get to go in 2010, too. If I keep finding ways to make some extra money, I hope to keep going every year, even if my Disney-hater won't!

I didn't realize that was your due date! That's Luke's birthday :thumbsup2
How cool is that?!

I've read your whole trippie and loved it! I also read your first trippie and loved it too! I'm glad that dumbo wasn't lost forever and that you had such a wonderful trip. The new memories are the best part, but I'm fond of all our old memories as well. i can't wait to share disney with our children someday. :thumbsup2:goodvibes

Thank you! It sounds like you're just as sappy as me. I love that!

Hehe that is probably a good assessment! :thumbsup2 I'd like to take a moment to shamelessly promote my trippie...link is in the siggy. Hope you'll stop by and say hello! :thumbsup2

I just wanted to let you know that I have not abandoned my trip report, although they closed the first part, we're working on a second part. (See Siggie)

Glad you can go, no matter who goes with you. YOU are planning more than one park day, no?

We had to switch to AS sports, and although I am feeling kind of sad about it, the family likes the looks of it. We all prefer Pop though. But Pop was sold out of free dining rooms for our new week.

I WILL tell you my story (you've always been generous with your stories) soon. Got to get through my last minute planning!
We don't even have MATCHING SHIRTS!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :scared1:

You are frightening me Karen!

OOH, we have a nice list of everywhere we want to eat that doesn't involve spending $800 to get into the parks! :thumbsup2

Glad you can go, no matter who goes with you. YOU are planning more than one park day, no?

It really is a lot of fun not to go to the parks everyday! Seriuosly! ;) It's very relaxing. You just soak up the Disney atmosphere!

Tell Heather what happened with your plans so she can tell me! :rotfl:

of course i am reading your report silly girl...fabulous as usual
hola--see watching dora does pay off --a bilingual child she is hilarious
how could you not buy that ornament? i always blow thru all my money in the christmas shop and it is very easy trust me but at least it doesnt take too much room in the suitcase. my tree looks like it belongs in disney, it is literally 80% disney ornaments , although my mom did subscribe me to the disney ornament of the month club when i got married so for 3 years i got a disney ornament every month.
thank goodness you found dumbo and we also have the same ariel doll, mia loved her for a month and now she lives at the bottom of the toybox, instead of the bottom of the sea oh well. poor ariel
loved your report and looking forward to another

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter