• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Leaving in 2 days! Still packing and planning

jennipherf

Earning My Ears
this is our second disney trip with the family, me, dh and dd age 5. The first trip (feb, 09) was very rushed and was all of our first time to go. We were super unorganized and just walked around. This time I'm trying to have a better plan of action. This was super last minute with only a week to plan it out. Hoping to go to Epcot for the food and wine fest and MK for the MNSSHP. I think we have the plan down so here's to hoping i dont leave or forget anything!

2 days here too! It's my 7th trip but my first in october so food and wine and MNSSHP is all new to me! I have work the next 2 days but im so excited i don't know how i'll concentrate!

Have fun! We leave in 4 days. Be prepared for crowds at food and wine. We went on our honeymoon (5 years ago) and it was so busy in the evening. Get there early and you should be fine. :) Maybe try sampling the foods at lunch instead of dinner if you want to avoid the crowds.

What day are you going to MNSSHP? We'll be there Tuesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter