Least slamming doors resort?

Promomx2

DIS Veteran
Our family stayed at Pop this past July and every night, all I heard up to about 2 in the morning were slamming doors. DH and I and thinking about going down just us two maybe next year but we would like a "quiet" resort with no slamming doors , if possible. :confused3

We heard no sounds at night during our stay last week at Wilderness Lodge. We stayed one night before our package at WL started at POP, and it was very noisy.

:confused:

Might I suggest a tent at Fort Wilderness? What's the worst thing that could happen there - Someone zips their rent up really fast?.;)

We stayed at SSR and I never heard a soul. No dors or poeple at all. We did meet a 1 year old girl wandering the halls at 10.30 at night .....alone

Who we did find a home for at no thanks to the parent but no noise.

Not a sound at the Grand FLoridian... We heard a few slamming doors at CSR - just the nature of those heavy outside doors I guess.

We have heard slamming doors, running kids, etc., in every type resort we have stayed at -- value, mod and deluxe. Only place you won't hear it is probably a home rental.

OKW might do. The units are pretty well spaced out and all doors open "outside"--no hallways to confine and embellish the noise.

We heard no sounds at night during our stay last week at Wilderness Lodge. We stayed one night before our package at WL started at POP, and it was very noisy.

DITTO for WL....we just got back last Monday and I didn't notice not a single slamming door....hadn't even thought about it until I read OPs post :)....while I didn't have any issues at Pop either (but it was off season), we LOVED, LOVED, LOVED WL!!

Running in the halls and knocking on doors on the 10th floor of the tower at the CR.

On our last vacation at BCV, I didn't remember any. However, I think I was just so used to hearing running, screaming kids at 8am every morning that I don't even notice the slamming doors.

SSR is very quiet, if you want quiet thats where I would go.

We hear some degree of door slamming at every resort we have stayed at (GF, POR, AKL, BC, Pop) but we travel with a small fan now and that helps muffle almost any noise :thumbsup2

We hear some degree of door slamming at every resort we have stayed at (GF, POR, AKL, BC, Pop) but we travel with a small fan now and that helps muffle almost any noise :thumbsup2[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Never thought about the bring the fan. I use one at home to try to drown out the neighbor's barking dogs so I'll have to put that reminder in my memory bank.:surfweb:

We haven't really narrowed down when we're going or where to stay but with all the crappy news on I feel we need something to look forward to.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter