Leaping into Fun on the Disney Dream 2-29-2016

Who would be interested in being Fish Extender Friends?

• I would! But I need more info...

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • I would! I've done one before!

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
I am gonna have to ask for all info from members serious about joining the Fish Extenders group by 1-29. that way I can send a list of info to you all that way we can have a month to make gifts. I REALLY REALLY want this to work out for everyone interested were just running out of time for this to be practical. please and thanks please and thanks.
private "conversations" will prolly be best but you have to post ten times (which sucks I know)

I am not sure on the amount of people in everyroom as of right now.
I think we should get a list of the cabin members with names and ages (of the "kids") along with any other info yall might need for your gifts. for example I was hoping for your favorite "classic character" aka Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, or Pluto.
We will also need your cabin number so we know where to drop the gifts off! Fish Extenders are... lots of fun glad all the "newbies" are joining! Not to mention first time Disney Cruisers your in for life changing FUN!
I've got an Excel Document that I will send on this convo once I have all the info provided.
thanks so much fellow Castaways

Hi I just saw your post. I would like to join the fish extender group. I hope it's not too late to get in on the action. We are family of 5. 2 adults 3 kids. Ages 13, 11, and 4. My girl is the 4 year old. I'm a crafty soul and love to make things.

Hi everyone! My family is counting down the days for this Disney cruise! It will be our first. I am hand making my fish extender this week and hope to put it to good use…we want to participate!:fish:I have 2 young boys, ages 3 and 5 and my youngest will be celebrating his 4th Birthday on the 1st day of the cruise. (well…he is a Leap Year baby). Please let me know the next step of how we can be in a FE group. Can't wait to meet you all!

The Dalesandro Family (from Tucson, Arizona)
I would love to join you for fish extenders. It's our first cruise. We have 3 kids. 2 boys 13 and 11. 1 girl ( princess) 4. I love to craft. I just need to know how many are in each room and where to drop each gift. I love love love this idea

Unfortunately, posts have once again been removed from a number of Cruise Meets threads including this one.

PLEASE review the Cruise Meet Policy regarding Cruise Meet and Fish Extender programs. - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3353477

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions, etc.).

Cruise Meet threads are doing just fine still managing meet and FE discussions right here on the DIS as they have since FE began (also here on the DIS).

FE organizers generally need to know how many people (adults/children) are participating in each cabin with child ages for age appropriate gift giving. Other information you would like to share such as names, allergies, favorite characters, etc. is up to you. Other personal information is not really necessary. Those organizing FEs typically ask for the information to be posted in the meet thread or sent to them via PM.

For those posting in this Cruise Meet thread to join a FE, if no one comes forward to organize a FE for this cruise, anyone can organize the FE right in this thread.

DISboards Fish-Extender Basics - http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I have tried the link above but it didn't help me get the number needed for a private message. I really want to join the fish extender can you help me contact Hanna

Thank
It's not allowed to post links or search directions to other social media sites here on DISboards:
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

I believe that post originally had a link and it was removed by a moderator.
Thank you. I posted that then saw the message about it when I looked up the rules. I have been trying to figure out how to get on the fish extender for this cruise. It's our first and I heard about them. People say it's really fun. But I can't get a reply that I'm on a list or that I will get to join. Maybe the number of people to get gifts for.

Thank

Thank you. I posted that then saw the message about it when I looked up the rules. I have been trying to figure out how to get on the fish extender for this cruise. It's our first and I heard about them. People say it's really fun. But I can't get a reply that I'm on a list or that I will get to join. Maybe the number of people to get gifts for.
Fish Extender groups are handled on the Cruise Meet thread. There are other social media sites that "do" Fish Extender groups, but those are separate. If no one on your DISboards Cruise Meet thread steps up to maintain the list, then there is no Fish Extender group on the DISboards.

Sadly, many people feel that they can (or may?) only participate in one FE group, and if they sign up elsewhere, they don't look to joining a group here.

Our second cruise we were in two separate FE groups (one here and one on another cruise forum). There were a few people (like us) who were in both groups. There were several people who were only in one or the other.

Fish Extender groups are handled on the Cruise Meet thread. There are other social media sites that "do" Fish Extender groups, but those are separate. If no one on your DISboards Cruise Meet thread steps up to maintain the list, then there is no Fish Extender group on the DISboards.

Sadly, many people feel that they can (or may?) only participate in one FE group, and if they sign up elsewhere, they don't look to joining a group here.

Our second cruise we were in two separate FE groups (one here and one on another cruise forum). There were a few people (like us) who were in both groups. There were several people who were only in one or the other.

So I'm out of luck then. I not know of any other groups and I was lucky to hear about tget disboard. I will google fish extender and the date and see what shows up. It should be easier for first time cruise families to join in. But thanks for at least answering. I felt like a idiot as I tried to do this stupid post ten times then get a reply thing. They should make it easier

So I'm out of luck then. I not know of any other groups and I was lucky to hear about tget disboard. I will google fish extender and the date and see what shows up. It should be easier for first time cruise families to join in. But thanks for at least answering. I felt like a idiot as I tried to do this stupid post ten times then get a reply thing. They should make it easier
It's not the DISboards that has the 10 post thing, it's the (don't really understand all the tech-y stuff) host(?) that the DISboards is on. It's a security feature to make everyone post at least 10 times before allowing them all the site features. That's how they weed out the spambots and other nefarious internet trollers looking to gather private information on people.

It's not the DISboards that has the 10 post thing, it's the (don't really understand all the tech-y stuff) host(?) that the DISboards is on. It's a security feature to make everyone post at least 10 times before allowing them all the site features. That's how they weed out the spambots and other nefarious internet trollers looking to gather private information on people.
By the way have you really gone on that many Disney cruises?

Wow! Bet you know your stuff then. Are you doing the fish extender? Are you on the Feb 29 cruise?
No, I just hang out on the Cruise Meet threads to help guide the new cruisers through the minefield of "how to do...." cruise meet threads, fish extenders, general DISboards issues.

Is there an email I can send our info to? I no longer participate with Facebook and we would like to participate with Fe. Thanks

Making the list for the FE based off the people I have gotten names and ages from in personal conversations. Its not a very long list but that might be better. can spend more time on less gifts to make them more special. right now I have confirmed info from LadybugsLane moeikre03 MPGM and waiting on MamaChicklit and 1funmum. it doesnt seem like many but when you think about gifts for 3-5 people in all 4-6 rooms it adds up quick. thank you for all your efforts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter