Le Cellier for lunch??

millerjmls

Mouseketeer
I wasn't able to get an ADR for Le Cellier for dinner until late evening which would be too late for the kids so I took a lunch time. Is lunch there also as good? I will probably keep trying for dinner, but I am happy at least to get what I did. Anyone been there for lunch??

I wasn't able to get an ADR for Le Cellier for dinner until late evening which would be too late for the kids so I took a lunch time. Is lunch there also as good? I will probably keep trying for dinner, but I am happy at least to get what I did. Anyone been there for lunch??

We used to always do lunch because we could never get dinner (we got dinner for the first time last year). Lunch is just as good. Be sure to get the cheddar cheese soup! :goodvibes

We did lunch in July and like you, can only get lunch for our upcoming March trip. Lunch was great. Check out the menus on allears.net. If you're interested in steak, both of their awesome steaks are on the lunch menu too. I'm still trying for dinner but lunch works just fine too. I think now it's just the challange to get a dinner ressie here!!

We did lunch (also couldn't get dinner) and loved it. It was DH's fave TS even though it was lunchtime. Steak was great and if your up for a fun yummy dessert try the Chocolate "Moose". I wish I had a picture to share!

a fun yummy dessert try the Chocolate "Moose". I wish I had a picture to share!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:
DSC00478.jpg

What's great at lunch is that if you want to eat a light lunch, they have an entree sized of their cheese soup. That with the pretzel bread makes a great meal.

We did lunch at LeCellier last year (didn't want dinner since we had my two baby nieces with us and wanted to eat early) and we loved it!!! Food was great, service was great, table location was great, etc. There were 9 of us and had one of the earliest lunch reservations and we were glad we did, as it got very crowded, some reservations were running late, and they were not accepting walk-ups. Good choice!!!

We did lunch there about a week and a half ago and it was sooo yummy!

If you like filet mignon, you should get it there - fabulous!!!

We had lunch (couldn't get dinner) there two weeks ago and it was the best meal of the trip. The mushroom filet was absolutely fabulous! My father, who is 77 years old, said it was one of the best filets he has ever has! Have a great lunch!

We always eat lunch there every trip. Love it.
DH loves the cheese soup and seafood salad and I go for the steak burger. Best ever!!
We like the filet also and the other salads and sandwiches we have tried have always been great!

We always eat lunch there. It is easier to get an adr, and just as good and it is cheaper :)

I've also done lunch there twice and it's very, very good. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed and the food is absolutely delicious. I don't think you can go wrong -- lunch or dinner. I have yet to eat dinner there and am going to try for a dinner ressie for our upcoming trip. I had a dinner ressie in December of 07, and a lunch ressie, too for the same day because I didn't know for sure what time we'd be in the park, so we ended up there at lunch and I called and canceled my dinner ressie. The CM said, "Wow, you're really going to make someone's day!" So you never know if you can snag a dinner ressie -- call when you're there just in case of a cancellation if you want to try it for dinner, too. Have a magical and delicious time! :)

-Dorothy (LadyZolt)

Last year we were only able to get a ressie for lunch and the food is just as good at lunch as it is at dinner. It was very nice and refreshing to be in a dark, cool place in the middle of a hot Florida day!

Love the lunch at Le Cellier's. My family usually has appetizers for the meal - soup, salad, and of course that amazing pretzel bread. My husband has loved every beef dish he has tried there, but we weren't too thrilled with the mushroom ravioli. Oh well, cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread are all I need anyway. :rotfl:

We always eat lunch there. It is easier to get an adr, and just as good and it is cheaper :)

:thumbsup2 Ditto!

I can never figure out why people will call for days to try to get a dinner reservation when lunch is great and costs less and you can have your choice of times. :confused3

We have a lunch there in a couple weeks. I tried for dinner but nothing was available, so I made the lunch ADR. We are very excited about it and just happy to get to eat there this time.

I'm sure lunch is great, as I probably won't be that hungry (Storybook breakfast that morning), but somehow without ever having it yet I'm tasting the cheese soup in my mouth right now!

We have a lunch there in a couple weeks. I tried for dinner but nothing was available, so I made the lunch ADR. We are very excited about it and just happy to get to eat there this time.

I'm sure lunch is great, as I probably won't be that hungry (Storybook breakfast that morning), but somehow without ever having it yet I'm tasting the cheese soup in my mouth right now!

I'm just curious. How long ahead did you have to book lunch ressies? I know there's a big difference at Coral Reef-several months for dinner, but I've booked lunch about 2-3 weeks ahead. Maybe next time we'll try for it. I never book ressies more than a few weeks ahead of time.

We ate lunch there when we couldnt get into dinner and it was soooo good!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter