Lauren & George's Wishes Wedding- 12.01/16- WP/Attic *Updated 11/06: TR Day 6!

Your food looks so good. Seriously, just made me so hungry!! That is funny that you chose the wait staff outfits! They didn't ask us that. It sounds like a really amazing day! Chef Redgie was the best!

Potato, Bacon, and Gruyere Tart:

This looks so amazing and I wanted to try it soooooo bad, but it didn't make the cut, sadly.

Sleepy Hollow Inspired Sweet and Spicy Chicken and Waffles (!!!):

I was totally going to try these from Sleepy Hollow when we were out last week, since we weren't on the dining plan this time, only to find out that they aren't on the menu anymore. :( Though they look pretty similar to something we tried at one of the kiosks in Animal Kingdom last December, so maybe they just moved them over there?

I would have NEVER thought of it since we weren't in a typical restaurant setting,

I feel bad now, because I too NEVER would have thought to tip our server. He was super sweet and on top of things and had we been in a regular restaurant setting, he would have gotten a nice tip. Thanks for mentioning this though, maybe we can start spreading the word to future brides! :flower1:

Sweet mother of monkey milk those food pics. I haven't drooled so much reading a menu tasting since I think I went to my own!! The fish looks exceptionally good, I hope you get to keep it, and THE WAFFLE SANDWICH! Probably my favorite thing I've ever eaten at MK. I'm so jealous of your guests!!

I forgot to tell you that Corey's best man was his dad too! I wanted my friend by my side at the altar but didn't want her to walk out with Corey's dad, so I ended up with Corey's sister walking out with her dad. So she was to my right at the altar. it was actually pretty cute!

Oof, I really should not have read that before lunch! All of your food looks amazing!!! Restaurants need to start providing mashed potato and mac and cheese stations, STAT. And I love Picture Point! I love that you can see the castle even better from there and it's so intimate.

Your food looks so good. Seriously, just made me so hungry!! That is funny that you chose the wait staff outfits! They didn't ask us that. It sounds like a really amazing day! Chef Redgie was the best!

Chef Redgie really was so helpful and fun! Now I'm hungry again looking at this recap.

This looks so amazing and I wanted to try it soooooo bad, but it didn't make the cut, sadly.

I was totally going to try these from Sleepy Hollow when we were out last week, since we weren't on the dining plan this time, only to find out that they aren't on the menu anymore. :( Though they look pretty similar to something we tried at one of the kiosks in Animal Kingdom last December, so maybe they just moved them over there?

I feel bad now, because I too NEVER would have thought to tip our server. He was super sweet and on top of things and had we been in a regular restaurant setting, he would have gotten a nice tip. Thanks for mentioning this though, maybe we can start spreading the word to future brides! :flower1:

Yeah, we were super bummed when they look away the chicken and waffles from Sleepy Hollow. It was our favorite meal at MK. I'm glad we can at least get it one more time for our wedding!

Sweet mother of monkey milk those food pics. I haven't drooled so much reading a menu tasting since I think I went to my own!! The fish looks exceptionally good, I hope you get to keep it, and THE WAFFLE SANDWICH! Probably my favorite thing I've ever eaten at MK. I'm so jealous of your guests!!

What an honor! Lol. I loved your menu too and really wanted to do a brunch reception at first because brunch is the best meal in my opinion, but also the cheapest, but my mom talked me into lunch so we could wake up later. Haha. I hope she knows I expect that extra $$$ per head from her! And yes, the waffle sandwich is what dreams are made of. I'm so sad that our wedding day will likely be our last time having it. :(

I forgot to tell you that Corey's best man was his dad too! I wanted my friend by my side at the altar but didn't want her to walk out with Corey's dad, so I ended up with Corey's sister walking out with her dad. So she was to my right at the altar. it was actually pretty cute!

That's cute! I guess I could have had George's sister walk down with the dad and it would have been cute, but I think every one will be happier and more comfortable walking alone. George's brothers are a little crazy looking...LOL. You'll see once we post wedding pictures.

Oof, I really should not have read that before lunch! All of your food looks amazing!!! Restaurants need to start providing mashed potato and mac and cheese stations, STAT. And I love Picture Point! I love that you can see the castle even better from there and it's so intimate.

Thank you! Yes, mac and cheese/mashed potato bars should totally be a must in all restaurants. I'm so hungry now looking back at this post. I'm so thrilled that we're having our wedding at Picture Point. It really is so beautiful and intimate. The castle in the background isn't too shabby either.

Floral Proposal

I can't believe its only been 2 weeks since our planning session and we already have our Floral BEO back! I was so surprised when it showed up in my inbox last night as I got home from work. I opened it with dread and was actually pretty pleasantly surprised with the number I saw! The reason I was so surprised is because we actually asked for much more floral when met with the florist during our planning session than we actually anticipated on getting, but now that the number isn't as high as we expected, we can actually keep more than we had planned.

First of all, I'm not a big floral person at all and our original floral budget for the wedding was supposed to be between $1,000 and $1,500. I don't really want to spend any more than that because I'd rather spend more money on other important elements. So when my BEO came back with a final price tag of $2,152.60, with plenty of stuff that I already knew I wanted to cut out, I actually breathed a huge sigh of relief.

After skimming through the BEO with George, we quickly came up with stuff to cut and that already brought our BEO down about $700. The first thing on the chopping block are the white chocolate cast member nametags with Mickey balloon attached. I never really wanted to do any favors through Disney, but when George saw the option, he asked for it to be put on the BEO so we could get a price estimate, but at $6.75 a pop for a piece of chocolate, I don't think so! We're also cutting out the Mickey balloons because I don't even think many guests would take them. And if they do want one, we are already planning on incorporating Mickey balloons into the reception décor and they can take one home with them at the end of the ceremony if they'd like. There's $250 already off.

The next thing we decided to cut are the lightsabers for our staged exit. We were already planning on doing bubbles, but since George loves Star Wars so much, Kristie suggested getting lightsabers for our bridal party and groomsmen to form an arch for the staged exit. Its a cool idea, so we put that in the BEO for pricing, but with the lightsabers costing $30 each, we would save $180 by cutting them. I really don't think we need both bubbles and lightsabers anyways. Its a pretty easy cut for me. Plus I really don't need 6 plastic lightsabers lying around my house when all is said and done.

The only other minor cuts we're making are to our ceremony décor, since that's where we will be spending the least amount of time and we'd rather splurge on the reception décor. I really loved the look of the shepard's hooks with hanging vases (that I posted in my floral inspiration post) but at $320 for 4 buckets of flowers (2 on each side of the aisle) we need to at least partially cut that down. I'm not willing to totally get rid of the shepard's hook floral, so instead of having 4 of them, we'll cut it down to 2 and just have them placed at the front of the aisle instead of at the front and back. That should cut down on half of that cost (which I didn't find too crazy to begin with). The floral in those hanging vases will also be transported to our reception and placed at our sweetheart table.

The final cut-back we are making is to our aisle petals. While we don't want to cut them completely, we are going to ask for a lighter scattering of them down the sides of each aisle and to not cover the stairs at all (which is listed in the BEO). I'm hoping this will cut the price down from $300 to $150.

As far as reception décor (with the exception of the favors), we plan to keep all of it and I'm so, so excited to see how its going to look! Just looking at the descriptions of everything on the BEO is making me so excited because everything sounds so amazing. I'm especially excited for our mint-sequined tablecloth and vintage paper pinwheels on the sweetheart table, which was surprisingly less than I thought it would be. I had heard that those glittery tablecloths were sometimes hundreds of dollars to rent, but ours is only $50. I guess mint isn't as high in demand as gold and silver sequined is. The only thing I'm a little disappointed in is that I wasn't aware that we had to pay for our napkin rental. When we were at our planning session and Sarah pulled out the colors of napkins to choose, I didn't realize that they came at an additional cost because that wasn't mentioned at all. But we really like adding that additional element of color to the tables and its less than $100 so we've decided to keep the colored napkins for now.

I should also add that this estimate does not include any personal floral because I'm not doing a traditional bouquet, I'm doing a park map bouquet. My bridemaids will also have smaller park map bouquets and the groomsmen will have park map boutonnieres. I hadn't planned on doing corsages for our mothers and grandmothers because I thought that was such an old-fashioned tradition, but my mom insisted that she and my grandma want them, so now we have to add 5 wrist corsages to our BEO, which will end up being about $125. That's about it!

Now we just wait for the rest of our BEO to come in, which I'm not expecting for probably another 3-4 weeks since our planner is on vacation. That's the one I'm really nervous about. But just as with the floral BEO, we aimed high and are prepared to cut stuff if we have to to stick to our budget (I just hope it doesn't have to be my mahi mahi!). I've included the floral BEO below, for anyone who'd like to get a rough idea on Disney's pricing.

In other news, we booked all of our flights for Hawaii! I'm so glad we have that booked early, so that I can have piece of mind that our honeymoon is now completely taken care of. We splurged a little and paid for the extra legroom for our flights since they are the longest ones either of us has ever been on. I think it will definitely be worth the extra couple of hundred dollars to know that I will be more comfortable and that I'm guaranteed to sit next to my new hubby :)

Attachments

• Rausch. Becker Floral BEO.pdf
    164.7 KB · Views: 113

It's great that you got your floral BEO back so quickly! If you feel like it, you could bring your own bubbles for half the price that Disney charges. I got our bubbles at Party City for maybe $20. I needed to get our programs, guest book, and reception decor to them ahead of time anyway, so I figured I may as well provide our own bubbles as well. Your reception decor sounds amazing! I can't wait to see it all come together! :)

New here! Started following along a couple of days ago and just finally got caught up. I must say first, your wedding sounds like it will be absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to follow along and see everything come together. I am in love with your bouquet idea! I have to ask, are you making that yourself or ordering that? Sorry if you mentioned it before, I don't remember reading that part haha :flower1: Also your engagement pictures came out amazing! I love every one, and of course my favorite is the one with the ferris wheel in the background.

Congrats and can't wait to read more! :stitch:

It's great that you got your floral BEO back so quickly! If you feel like it, you could bring your own bubbles for half the price that Disney charges. I got our bubbles at Party City for maybe $20. I needed to get our programs, guest book, and reception decor to them ahead of time anyway, so I figured I may as well provide our own bubbles as well. Your reception decor sounds amazing! I can't wait to see it all come together! :)

Yeah, we're looking into just bringing our own bubbles, but if its only going to save us around $20, then we might just stick with Disney due to our laziness factor. Haha. I can't wait to see how everything comes together either! Thank you for catching up :)

New here! Started following along a couple of days ago and just finally got caught up. I must say first, your wedding sounds like it will be absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to follow along and see everything come together. I am in love with your bouquet idea! I have to ask, are you making that yourself or ordering that? Sorry if you mentioned it before, I don't remember reading that part haha :flower1: Also your engagement pictures came out amazing! I love every one, and of course my favorite is the one with the ferris wheel in the background.

Congrats and can't wait to read more! :stitch:

Welcome and thank you for following along! I'm actually terrible at DIY stuff (and work 2 jobs so I don't really have time to make them myself) so I will be ordering my bouquet from Etsy. I will also be getting park map bouquets for my bridesmaids and park map boutonnieres for my fiancé and his groomsmen! Even with that large of an order, I will still be saving hundreds of dollars on floral compared to what it would have cost with getting floral bouquets through Disney.

Thank you so much for all the sweet compliments! I catch myself looking through our engagement pics every couple of days still and its been 9 months since we took them. I'm a total slacker though and still have not framed any though...at least I got a photobook done.

Yeah, we're looking into just bringing our own bubbles, but if its only going to save us around $20, then we might just stick with Disney due to our laziness factor. Haha. I can't wait to see how everything comes together either! Thank you for catching up :)

Welcome and thank you for following along! I'm actually terrible at DIY stuff (and work 2 jobs so I don't really have time to make them myself) so I will be ordering my bouquet from Etsy. I will also be getting park map bouquets for my bridesmaids and park map boutonnieres for my fiancé and his groomsmen! Even with that large of an order, I will still be saving hundreds of dollars on floral compared to what it would have cost with getting floral bouquets through Disney.

Thank you so much for all the sweet compliments! I catch myself looking through our engagement pics every couple of days still and its been 9 months since we took them. I'm a total slacker though and still have not framed any though...at least I got a photobook done.

Same here! I'm horrible at DIY. I don't even try anymore haha Framing and hanging them up can be a fun project when you get back from your honeymoon! It will give you something to do and keep your mind off being sad the trip is over :sad: I love the photobook idea because that's a nice conversation starter when guests come over :flower1: Can't wait to read more!

Initial BEO

Hi ladies! Sorry that its been a little quiet around here lately...I've actually been getting a lot done with wedding planning since we've had our planning session, which is why I haven't had as much free time to post. I will do a big round-up post in the next couple of weeks detailing all the stuff we've got done, but just to summarize, here's what we've got checked off the list in just the past month:

- Bought DF's suit
- Purchased airfare for honeymoon
- Created and launched wedding website
- Started our registries
- Purchased our wedding bands
- Purchased my wedding shoes
- In the process of purchasing bridal and bridesmaids bouquets

The things I still really need to do ASAP are:

- Book rehearsal dinner (this really should have been done already)
- Start designing wedding invitations (if we even decide to do them ourselves)
- Get groomsmen outfits rented

But the biggest news of the past 2 weeks is that we just received our total BEO yesterday. I was actually really shocked to get it already. It had been exactly 4 weeks since we had our Planning Session and Kristie had been on vacation for 2 of those weeks. I know our wedding is fairly small and simple, but I'm still very pleased that it only took 4 weeks to get our BEO back. So without further delay, here is a copy of our initial BEO (its scary, but not nearly as scary as it could have been):

And there it is! So long, so detailed, but so very helpful. I now have such a clear vision of what our day will look like. And while we do need to cut stuff (we'd ideally like to shave off around $1,500-$2,000) we don't need to cut too much. For example, we do need to remove the mahi mahi from our menu :( but that will bring our menu down from $98 pp to $79 pp, which doesn't sound like a lot, but totally is. We're also ditching the iPod hookup ($500?!?) and are going to bring our own speakers and iPod dock and borrow a mic from a friend. Sure we have to set it up ourselves, but that beats the hell out of spending $500 for something so simple. This BEO also has the initial floral estimate attached to it. We haven't received our updated floral BEO yet, but that should be close to $1,000 less than it initially was, so overall, I think we will achieve our goal in sticking to our wedding budget. The only thing putting us over is the addition of our Magic Kingdom portrait session, which is a complete non-negotiable for me. DF would like to get rid of it, but that's not happening in a million years. I will HAPPILY take that (temporarily) from my future house funds to have the experience.

Once we get our updated floral BEO (which should be in the next week or so), Kristie said she would be happy to meet with us in person to go over the BEO and make revisions with us. We're so grateful she's willing to do this, as it will be so much easier just crossing stuff out with her right there, rather than waiting on emails. I'm so excited that we get to go back to Franck's!

I think that's all for now. This post is super long, but then again, so is the BEO. I really hope this helps future brides get an idea of what to expect when it comes to Disney's pricing structure. Of course I'm sure it will change again come October, but for now, I find this very helpful. I know I didn't post the estimated total amount yet, but I will probably do this once the wedding is over to figure out our final pricing of everything. At this point, I don't think we're ready to cut anything else off our BEO, but if I somehow missed something and anyone has any other money-saving ideas, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

PS- We also got our first gift from DFTW last week--the shoe bag and Prince Charming token! I can't wait until my wedding shoes arrive so I can show them to you, along with the adorable Cinderella bag :tinker:

Last edited:
LOVE LOVE LOVE All the details. I am finally caught up on your PJ and I cant wait to see all your pictures (especially the ones from Cricket Photography) Looking at all of your menu choices and pictures was making my mouth water. I love the Attic venue, it was our top choice until our guest list expanded, your decor will be perfect for it!

LOVE LOVE LOVE All the details. I am finally caught up on your PJ and I cant wait to see all your pictures (especially the ones from Cricket Photography) Looking at all of your menu choices and pictures was making my mouth water. I love the Attic venue, it was our top choice until our guest list expanded, your decor will be perfect for it!

Hey, thanks for joining! I'm so excited for another Cricket bride! I hope this will be the start of many more for her. I'm so hungry just thinking about the menu again. Only 4 more months until I get to eat all that amazing food again! Thank you for all the kind comments...The Attic is amazing and will be absolutely perfect for our event. I can't wait to see what the décor will look like in there.

In other news, we booked all of our flights for Hawaii! I'm so glad we have that booked early, so that I can have piece of mind that our honeymoon is now completely taken care of. We splurged a little and paid for the extra legroom for our flights since they are the longest ones either of us has ever been on. I think it will definitely be worth the extra couple of hundred dollars to know that I will be more comfortable and that I'm guaranteed to sit next to my new hubby :)

So fun! And yes, upgrading your seats on long honeymoon flights is totally worth it. I had points that let us fly business class to Italy (so nice to have a lie flat bed for an overnight flight!) and then we paid the extra fee for Economy Plus on the way back and ended up with a row to ourselves. It made the experience less stressful and a little more special. :)

The only thing putting us over is the addition of our Magic Kingdom portrait session, which is a complete non-negotiable for me. DF would like to get rid of it, but that's not happening in a million years. I will HAPPILY take that (temporarily) from my future house funds to have the experience.

Totally a non-negotiable! You have to do the MK shoot. When else would you get to do such an amazing experience?! I was a home bride, but I'm determined to do a pre-park anniversary shoot. Definitely go for all the Disney Bride experiences you can!

HUGE Round-Up Post: Groomsmen Attire, Wedding Website, Wedding Rings, and Bridal Accessories!

Hi everyone :wave2:! Its been a busy, busy, busy couple of weeks in the wedding planning department, so I figured I'd give you a big round-up post of the things we have accomplished since our Planning Session last month.

Groom's Attire

First off, we got DF's suit for the wedding, as well as narrowed down what his groomsmen will be wearing. Since my bridesmaids are wearing grey dresses, so will the groomsmen. I wanted to go for a more casual, dapper look, as opposed to a more formal wedding look, so we plan to ditch the jackets and go for this type of look:

28434752652_36a0a4cb1b.jpg

28434753772_fe84739f74.jpg

I absolutely love the suspenders with bow-tie look and it will be very affordable for the guys since all they have to do is rent grey suit pants and get black dress shoes (which I would think most already have). We will be purchasing the bow ties and suspenders for them so that everything will match. George's look will be similar, but instead of wearing suspenders he will be wearing a vest (like in the second picture) and likely a matching jacket for at least part of the day (he mentioned just wearing it for the ceremony and then taking it off for the reception). Here is the suit that George picked out for the wedding:

Its from Express and he purchased all three pieces (pants, vest, and jacket). He only had a black suit, so he really wanted to buy his suit, rather than rent, so that he can mix it up for weddings that we will be surely be going to in the future (we already have 3 this year!).

We also found these bow ties from a shop on Etsy called HoboTies, that we plan to purchase from in the next few weeks:

28377219391_3a0a805440.jpg

As of now, the plan is to get 3 grey bow ties for the groomsmen and then George will wear either a mint or purple bow tie. I've ordered samples of the fabrics to see which one/s we like best and will decide from there.

Wedding Website

Our wedding website is finally up and running! Since we only have 25 guests coming, I don't know that anyone has actually looked at it, but we have all of our wedding information, as well as our registries up on there. Here's a screenshot of the design we chose:

28463585241_5271dffd49.jpg

And here's a link in case anyone wants to check it out: https://www.theknot.com/us/lauren-rausch-and-george-becker

I'm unsure of whether or not I want to post it to my Facebook. I'd love for my family who isn't coming to the wedding to be able to see the website, but I also don't want to rub it in anyone's face who may be bitter about not being invited. For now, I've only given the link to those invited.

Wedding Rings

One of the most exciting things that happened recently is that we got our wedding bands last weekend! We are both so thrilled with how our rings came out! George's uncle is a jeweler and owns his own shop here in Central Florida (Plantation Jewelers in Winter Garden, if anyone's interested) and he made both of our rings!

28423369496_fb4a3e1f7e.jpg

DF's is a black tungsten ring, which is what he really wanted. For those who like the look of tungsten, it is very affordable, so we highly recommend it. Its a very tough metal and we shouldn't ever have any issues with it. It is very heavy though.

My ring is almost an eternity ring (there's just a small part in the back that doesn't have diamonds) and I'm absolutely in love with it. It looks amazing with my engagement ring (other than now my engagement ring doesn't look shiny and new next to it) and I didn't want to take it off! I can't wait until I get to wear it every day!

27839149564_b956df1988.jpg

Excuse my swollen hands and gross nails. I hardly every keep up with my nails anymore and the daily 100-degree weather has been making my fingers swell like crazy.

Bridal Attire

I got my wedding shoes!!! They are from Betsey Johnson's wedding line and I absolutely love them! They came in at a very appropriate time, as just about a week before, we got our first gift from DFTW--the Cinderella shoe bag!

27839146334_5f2769967f.jpg

Here's what a stock-photo of the shoes look like since you can't see them too well in my fancy Instagram photo:

28508716386_9cfafb35c1.jpg

I also got a cute bracelet that I plan to wear to the wedding. Nothing fancy by any means (it was $15 at the Icing) but I think it will go nicely with my dress, as I wanted to incorporate pearls for a vintage feel, but also a little bit of bling.

28257676940_910c2b55ea.jpg

And finally, I'm narrowing down hair accessories for the wedding day. I don't really need too much since I am planning to wear my hair down and with a braid in the back, but these are some of the accessories that I found and really liked:

28350905542_5eb16eb65b.jpg

28172813820_228697865d.jpg

I sent both pictures to my friend Anna, who is doing my hair and she really liked both, but we will most-likely lean towards the pearl bobby-pins, as I think it will be a little hard to incorporate the comb in with the braid. I will probably pick both up and just try each look when I go in for my hair and makeup trial in October. These are also from the Icing, so not pricey at all.

Just kidding, that's not all. I also purchased my park map bouquets for me and my bridesmaids! I'm super excited about these ever since I saw them on the Roots blog:

28508721626_ca7dbd83f3.jpg

I purchased them from Greencycledesigns on Etsy and they should arrive in about 8 weeks. All 4 bouquets will be made from recycled Magic Kingdom park maps, and the Mickey crystals, as well as ribbons covering the stems, will be in our wedding colors: mint, lavender, and silver (because grey crystals would be boring)! I'm incredibly excited to see how these turn out.

Rehearsal Dinner

As of last week, as also booked our rehearsal dinner. We opted to do it off-property to save some money. This isn't a big deal since 90% of our wedding guests are local so everyone has their own transportation. We'll be having our rehearsal dinner at Buca di Beppo, which is a family-style Italian restaurant. DF is obsessed with Italian food so this was a must for him.

28464666341_d5a9e207ac.jpg

They do have a private dining room for rehearsal dinners, so we're going to have our event catered in there. This restaurant is super fun when you go with a big group so I think everyone will love it. And for just under $30 a head, everyone gets a choice of 2 salads, 2 pastas, an entrée, dessert, and unlimited soda/coffee/tea/water. They will also set up a cash bar (I'm paying for their drinks at the wedding, if they want some the night before, they're on their own lol).

Whew, that was quite the ridiculously long update. I told you guys I was busy! We're actually heading back to Franck's in a couple of hours to meet with Kristie for our BEO review. I think we've got everything mostly cut that we need to at this point, so I will updated you on that once we have a final-ish BEO. Byeeeee!

Hi! been following along a bit now.
Thanks for posting your BEO; the floral one has definitely helped me!
So excited to see how picture point looks for your ceremony; it's great you get to use that less common space!
Love your centerpiece ideas. The beach/boardwalk theme reminds me of my hometown area in NJ; it'll be such a great fit in the attic.
I am also thinking about going with grey suits with vests for a causal groomsmen/groom look so can't wait to see your guys!

So somehow I unfollowed your thread o_O I'm so excited that you get to use Picture Point! That looks like it'll be so beautiful! I really like your theme as well, and the grey suits for the guys :teeth: I can't wait to see pictures when everything's done!

Hi! been following along a bit now.
Thanks for posting your BEO; the floral one has definitely helped me!
So excited to see how picture point looks for your ceremony; it's great you get to use that less common space!
Love your centerpiece ideas. The beach/boardwalk theme reminds me of my hometown area in NJ; it'll be such a great fit in the attic.
I am also thinking about going with grey suits with vests for a causal groomsmen/groom look so can't wait to see your guys!

I'm so glad my BEO helped you :) I know they helped me a ton before I officially committed to a Disney wedding, so anything I can do to future Disbrides makes me happy! I'm so blown away by all of the positive comments people are leaving about having our wedding ceremony at Picture Point. Hopefully we'll have great weather and our ceremony turns out great so I don't disappoint. Haha. The Jersey Shore/Atlantic City vibe is totally what I'm going for even though I haven't even been to that part of New Jersey before. I do love me some Boardwalk Empire though!

So somehow I unfollowed your thread o_O I'm so excited that you get to use Picture Point! That looks like it'll be so beautiful! I really like your theme as well, and the grey suits for the guys :teeth: I can't wait to see pictures when everything's done!

Thanks, Dana! I can't wait to see how everything turns out as well! Its getting so close and I feel so prepared, yet unprepared at the same time. I can't believe you've only got a month to go! You must be so excited :)

Thanks, Dana! I can't wait to see how everything turns out as well! Its getting so close and I feel so prepared, yet unprepared at the same time. I can't believe you've only got a month to go! You must be so excited :)

I know that feeling :lmao: Pretty much everything is done on our end except for final payments and a couple of other things. It's so nuts that there's only four weeks left!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter