• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Last thing you do before leave WDW to go back home!

On our last day at WDW usually we finish shopping for souvenirs! Maybe go to Ghirardelli or Earl of Sandwich before heading out.

We always do the MK on the last day. All the kids get to pick 1 last attraction and we end the Day with Mom and Dad's picks.

The Last Attraction is always POC.... as it is my favorite. pirate:

We then drag our feet to the exit and jump in the car for the ride back... normally I am the only one still awake by the time we hit the freeway.

We always go to the Magic Kingdom on our last day, and the last thing we do is buy some popcorn to eat while we slowly meander out of the park.

Have not been in 8 years but I've scheduled an early breakfast at Ohana on the day we leave so we can say our last goodbyes to Mickey before we hit the road!

We always end with a late night at Magic Kingdom and then hang at the pool right before we leave if there is time.

We spend our last night in MK. We will do the Wishes dessert party. Since our flight is much later than we usually leave the next day, dh and the boys will probably hang out in the pool, and dd and I will do some last minute shopping in DTD.

We spend our last night in MK. We will do the Wishes dessert party. Since our flight is much later than we usually leave the next day, dh and the boys will probably hang out in the pool, and dd and I will do some last minute shopping in DTD.

We have a large group of 11 going soon, do u think the Dessert paRty was worth it!!

We enjoy the dessert party at MK and walk down Main Street to get 1 last picture in front of the Castle.
We're always in a somber mood, but we start to plan our next trip!

We have a large group of 11 going soon, do u think the Dessert paRty was worth it!!

We haven't done it yet, this will be our first time going to it so I don't know. I think it will be a nice way to end our vacation. We wont have to fight the crowd for a nice place to view the fireworks, and we'll get to eat tons of desserts! I think for those reasons it will be worth the memories.

We haven't done it yet, this will be our first time going to it so I don't know. I think it will be a nice way to end our vacation. We wont have to fight the crowd for a nice place to view the fireworks, and we'll get to eat tons of desserts! I think for those reasons it will be worth the memories.

yes , the small crowds and not waiting all evening for a perfect spot may be(sorry for the pun) icing on the cake, to do the Dessert party!

Some one on another site had agreat last day activity. they went to their hotel with names and locations of the CM's that were over the top great People, and filled out comment cards and they said it was a way to give back while you wait for the Magical Express bus to come pick you up for the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cry, but not for the reason most others probably are crying about. Being a bean-counter, I log into my credit card account online and see how much I have spent and then I :sad:

Last year I went to my third Fantasmic of the week, then as I walked out to the bus back to POFQ the tears started and my eyes leaked all the way back to the resort.

This time we'll be at DTD until it's time to go back to the resort to catch DME, so I'm hoping it'll be a little less emotional. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter