Last one to post........... Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Kliz and Lyn were going-I don't know how I missed you where going too,Kelly-you are going -right?????

ckckc2000 said:
I knew Kliz and Lyn were going-I don't know how I missed you where going too,Kelly-you are going -right?????
we will be ther from the GETTING THER LATE ON THE 8TH 9th.10th 11th going home early on the 12th!

kelljacques@aol.com said:
s swiper no swiping... oh man!!
bgg75501_180.jpg
That totally cracked me up....that and the other postings of :paw: :paw: Blue's clues.... :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Can you tell I have kids? :confused3

I win no anyone from us!i win win inw inwin NONE WAY TO OTHERS WIN BUT I IIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNN

I WINNNNNNN!!!

ckckc2000 said:
What are the dates you'll be there again Lyn????
11/23-12/8 ...which is too early to see you :sad1:

Lyn5 said:
I just get back, log in and what do I FIND!!!!!!!!
Now Kliz started the "Great Debate #2 of 2005!" I don't think I will even lurk there.... :rotfl:
WHAT IS SHE POSTING ABOUT?? MORE TROUBLE FROM THE LTP GIRLS??

look i got all three clues.. lets see sit down and think..

ohh blue wants to tell you kelly is last!
WAIT.....you need this:
L1001sm.jpg

Must be nice-your DS- Kelly, will be in Disney Heaven once again-WOW Halloween and Christmas in one year-you are acting like an FL resident

ckckc2000 said:
Whats with swiper??????And,What's with December 8th-are you going too????-See I'm so out of the loop
KLIZ STOLE MY
mickbounce_xmas.gif

SO I THOUGHT I WOULD PULL OUT SWIPER!!

WHAT IS SHE POSTING ABOUT?? MORE TROUBLE FROM THE LTP GIRLS??
Yes.... :rotfl: She started a thread about her pet peeves when people go to a clothing store....

ckckc2000 said:
Must be nice-your DS- Kelly, will be in Disney Heaven once again-WOW Halloween and Christmas in one year-you are acting like an FL resident
HE IS A VERY LUCKY BOY!!

THIS YEAR HE WENT IN MARCH, MAY, JULY, AUG, OCT AND DEC!!!

NOW HE WANTS TO HEAD BACK IN JAN FOR HIS BDAY!!

Lyn5 said:
11/23-12/8 ...which is too early to see you :sad1:
Too bad-it would of been nice to meet you both-so are your Dkids missing a lot of school????-mine are missing 7 and 8 days(they go to different schools)

Lyn5 said:
Yes.... :rotfl: She started a thread about her pet peeves when people go to a clothing store....
I MUST GO READ THAT ONE!!!

WE ARE GOING TO BE BANNED FROM ALL OTHER POSTS IF THIS KEEPS UP!!

HE IS A VERY LUCKY BOY!!

:earseek: can you adopt me? (even though I am over 18?) :rotfl:

HE IS A VERY LUCKY BOY!!

:earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: :earseek: Don't you live in Mass?????? or am I totally wrong :confused3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter