Last minute trip 2/24-2/28

Tomskatt

<font color=olive>Why can't a 42 yr old man put hi
I just couldn't stand it another minute, so I called DVC and booked a trip for me, my dd3, ds5, ds7 and my friend with her ds5, and dd4. Our dh's are still trying to work it out with their schedules.... I cannot wait, you have no idea how badly this is needed ... by all of us!!!!
Anyone else going in 2 weeks?

we just booked a quicky trip for the following weekend (3/2-3/7) I know the feeling!!! Just had to go. we were lucky to be able to swing it !!!

this is an addiction!!!!

We are leaving in 14 days. I booked 2 weeks ago, and I have to say this is the longest 2 weeks of my life! I just can't wait any longer. Have fun! Maybe I'll see you there. I'll have my green Mickeys. :goofy:

Yay!!! We lost our travel companions since she couldn't get off work. My dh definately can'tmake it, but I am hoping I can do this with the 3 of them solo. Wish me luck! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter