Landry's Club Questions

Can I just clarify... If I say that my birthday is in January and my trip is in January.. the $25 bday credit would be good for all of January and up to February 15th? Is that correct?
Yes:

Landry's Select Club Rewards:
expanded.gif
How do I receive my rewards?
expanded.gif
How do I redeem Rewards?
expanded.gif
How do I receive my $25 Welcome Reward?
collapsed.gif
How do I receive my $25 Birthday Reward?
Your $25 Birthday Reward will be automatically added onto your Landry's Select Club account on the first day of your birthday month. Birthday Rewards expire on the 15th of the month following your birthday month. Birthday Rewards can be deferred but will expire on the 15th if unused. If you register your account during the month of your birthday, your Birthday Reward will automatically be added to your account 24 hours after your account is registered. Regardless of sign-up date, the Birthday Reward will expire on the 15th of the following month.

I had never heard of this before, let me know if this is correct:

I pay $25 to get the card, they then issue me a $25 credit, and during your birthday month they give you $25 credit. So you pay $25 and get $50 in credit?

Is that right?

i looked up the menu online, do they have a kids menu? Anyone that's been there can you tell me roughly what the items and prices are?

Thanks

Trex cafe, sorry. I found their menu online with kids prices. Very pricey!

Anyone that's gone, is it really that cool?

Yak & Yeti in Animal Kingdom is also a Landry's place you can use this at. I will be using it at T-Rex. From the pictures and millions of trip/dining reports I read daily the theming seems really interesting. They do say it is very loud inside though but your in Disney and there are five million children at any given moment laughing and screaming so I think loud should be expected. The menu is extensive as well so there should be something for everyone.

Trex cafe, sorry. I found their menu online with kids prices. Very pricey!

Anyone that's gone, is it really that cool?

My kids think it is very cool and awesome. I think it is worth doing once. We don't order kid meals there unless we have a coupon, but instead, order for the table family style...flatbreads, nachos and a salad, etc. Kids' meals aren't very generous but the other portions are enormous.

Does anyone know if we can use the credits on two separate occasions?
If we go to rainforest and our bill is say $28 can we use a $25 credit and pay the difference if we have $50 in rewards on our account or will they automatically use the entire credit?

Does anyone know how long the welcome $25 is good for? I am going the last week of September and am trying to decide if I should sign up sooner now or wait until the end of August.

My kids love Trex ..It's a must for us. I think the atmosphere is really cool. It is loud..but it doesn't bother us. It's fun.

Wait...I didn't know The Boathouse was a Landrys restaurant. Landrys gift cards should work there then...That will change things for me.

Last edited:
On the website it says :
collapsed.gif
How long are my Rewards valid?
Earned Rewards and Member Relations Rewards are valid for 12 months from the date awarded. Birthday Rewards are valid starting on the 1st day of your birthday month and expire on the 15th of the month following your birthday month if unused. Rewards will not be reinstated or extended.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter