Lake View Studio Pics of the Poly

I have a lake view for September. So, is it correct, I will be in Moorea?
What time is the EWP? Is it always a set time?
Thank you.

All the lakeview rooms are in Moorea. And yes, the EWP is at a set time for all the resorts it goes around to.

I mean this in a fun joking way. The pictures look like they were taken from a Kodak Instamatic Camera with the 4 way flash bulb (showing my age). But thank you for posting !

iPhone picks had some HDR setting on screwed up several picks before I turned it off. But then again, I had the picks and you didn't LOL

Last edited:
if they moved those buildings in the water you would have a better view.

I agree, Sammie. I don't mind looking at the bungalows and they look especially nice all lit up at night.

Here is my view from Moorea 2016--could watch fireworks from my balcony but had to go to the beach to watch the water pageant. Sorry, no inside pictures.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 13
Do you have any view photos to share? I would love to see them.
Yes- but I am having an issue uploading pics! I will work on that this weekend! It is really beautiful- the studios are HUGE.

What time is the EWP? Is it always a set time?

Poly is the first resort for the EWP. I believe it's around 9pm.
For the resorts, I'm pretty sure it's Poly, GF, WL, FW, CR. I believe it also stops by MK, but I'm not sure if that is before WL or after CR.

Some have already reported it's best to go to the beach area near the pool. That way you can see the fireworks and EWP without the bungalows blocking some/all of the EWP view.

Yes- but I am having an issue uploading pics! I will work on that this weekend! It is really beautiful- the studios are HUGE.

Looking forward to pics.

Glad to hear you like it. We arrive next month and the wait is agonizing.

No pics, but I went inside one of the studios in the building behind the Bungalows. Hard to see water on first floor, but views would get better on second & third floors! We are staying there in October! Can't wait, they are beautiful inside! Two full baths! Woo hoo!

I appreciate the effort. I am looking forward to seeing them.

Thanks BWVSue and gdrj for your view photos.

It looks like the bungalows do not block the castle from some of the Moorea rooms and I expect the fireworks look great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter