• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Its been so long since I've been on the DIS! The profile photo is actually of a laborador retriever (I've been meaning to change it to a golden, I had a lab that I had fostered for a year before I fostered and ended up keeping Disney). Her fur is long and feathery (sort of a biscuit colored gold with some cream colored feathering). Her collar changes lol, at the moment she has a hot pink buckle collar on. Her vest is typically red when she's working (I have three vests for her but her primary is red).

I'll attach a photo of her. 10711436_10202970138275088_1587784596_n.jpeg

HI Lady B!!!!

Wanted to know if I could put in a few requests? Our trip isn't til June so no worries on time.

Going to be travelling with my fiance Rob who is a HUGE Dr Who fan, I am a huge fan of Tinkerbell and Winnie the Pooh, and its going to be my service dog Disney's first visit (she's a golden retriever). I was thinking a cross between Tink/Winnie the Pooh/ Dr Who/and dog theme. I know that sounds odd but hey! I honestly wish I new where to start I just know I want to decorate our room door and window.

Thank you so much!
Here you go :) If you want any text changes let me know.
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...d Orders/March/lilmissdisney216?sort=9&page=1
password is lilmissdisney216

Can I make a request please? I hope I'm doing this right as I have read through but please forgive me in advance if not. I would like to request several Mickey heads for our upcoming cruise on March 30. Can you personalize them with Disney Dream on the right ears of all of these if possible? If not that's ok! Thank you SO much in advance for your time.
1. Nightmare before Christmas Mickey head on the mtn. Name: Alex
2. Figment Mickey head Name: Caroline
3. Alice in Wonderland Mickey head, blue with the whole group. Name: Avery
4. Storm tropper Mickey head Name: Zachary
5. Pink Aurora Mickey head/Dress Name: Maci
6. Belle Mickey head/dress Name: Taylor
7. Princess Aurora Mickey head with Aurora on side Name: Princess Helen
8. Wasabi Big Hero 6 Mickey head Name- Henry
9. Football with ears Name: Blake
10. Princess group light colored one Name- Reagan

Again I can't thank you enough!! These kids are going to light up when they see these on the doors!!

Here you go :)
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...mpleted Orders/March/jennosborn?sort=9&page=1
password is jennosborn

I'd like to make a request please. Can I get...
-Happy Birthday Mickey head...LadyBMHBDay23...with "Happy Birthday Owen" in the waltofont
-Happy Birthday Mickey Head...LadyBMHBDay23...using Minnie instead and "Happy Birthday Haley" also in the Waltofont

I'd also like the mickey head with bunny ears (LadyBMHEaster5) in the following names and colors for the nose and inside the ears...
-Owen--red
-Haley--pink
-Cooper--darker blue than was used in sample (not light blue but not navy either)
-Luke--same darker blue
-Lizzie--same darker blue
-Alexis--red

I will need these by April 1st because we leave on our trip a couple of days after that and I need time to get them completed.

Thanks...Melanie

Last edited:
HI LadyB. Hoping you can do one more set for me. I need 8 safari hat Mickey Heads, 4 boy, 4 girl. Preferably four different patterns on the band so none of the girls has the same and none of the boys has the same. Names listed below:
Girls - Marcy, Isa, Mommy, Grandma
Boys - Alex, Andy, Daddy, Grandpa

Thanks!

Dear Lady B,
I just love your designs! I am taking my 5 grandchildren to Disney World - Could you do these Cupcakes for me?
Ally - pluto cupcake LadyBCupcake10_zpso47bd
Walker - Goofy cupcake - Lady B Cupcake8_zpscb8605f
Alivia - Aurora Cupcake - LadyB Cupcake1_zpsb4032d
Tori - Tink cupcake - Lady B Cupcake2_zps6cad87
Ella - Jasmine Cupcake - LadyB Cupcake8_zpsala15

That would be awesome!
Thank you so much!
Grandma Gabby

Lady B,
Are you aware of just how special you help make people's trips?? I hope so! Your designs are wonderful!

I have a few requests (I must admit I was originally looking for one thing and then after perusing your designs, fell in love with them all!)

Could I possibly get -
-Maleficent Mickey Head -LadyBMHMalificent1_zpse08c6539.jpg- personalized with -Nana
-Captain Hook-LadyBMHPeterPan3_zps5de5bed8.jpg- personalized with Connor

I'm not sure if you're able, and if you can't, that's fine, but could you possibly do other villain heads in that style?
If so, Snow White's Evil Queen personalized with Hailey
Ursula personalized with Mommy

I can't tell you how appreciated this is, Thank you so much!

Good morning, Lady B ,
I am requesting a design to be used for a magnet for our cruise in April. I would like to have
LadyBCruiseGroup7_zpse6226f0e.jpg with the following information:

Disney Magic April 2015
Boris Jim Denny
Teena Debbi Linda
This is ad adult-only cruise for all six of us - no children (WooHoo). I have it listed with the
husbands in the top line and the wives below.

Thank you so much for offering these designs. I love decorating our door when we cruise
and I will be displaying your work on this cruise as well. You did the grand slam for Denny and
myself last year. This will be our fifth cruise and first on the "new and improved" Magic.

Thanks again,
Linda

Last edited:
Hello!!! I have a huge favor to ask you did such a unreliable job on the last mickey head for our trip I was wondering if you could do a few more pretty please with extra pixie dust on top. We are leaving next Monday march 23.

My kids would die if you could do a design with the Chip and Dale Rescue Ranger Logo with our name The Townsend's somewhere in corporated with it.

Chip-mickey Head with Chloe on Ito love the one on the bottom that you made. Those chip and dale would be perfect
Dale -mickey Head with Mom on it

The Goof Troop Logo again with our name The Townsend's worked into it somewhere

Goofy-Mickey head one with Mom, one with Dad, one with Kyleand one with Chloe

I'm not sure if you could do our name in the Toy Story Font or not. If you can we'd all freak lol if you can in corporate that in the following mickey heads somewhere

Buzz Mickey head
Woody Mickey head
Jessie Mickey head
Little green alien head
Buttercup Mickey head
Thank you sooooo much

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hi Lady B-
I've always enjoyed the designs you've made for us. We booked a last minute cruise leaving March 23, if possible I would love the following:
LadyBCruiseFETag2
Karen & Amy

LadyBCruiseMH1
Disney Dream
Cole

LadyBCruiseMH41
Grace

All fonts and color as posted in your samples are perfect. Thank you very much!

Hello LadyB,
I think your designs are awesome!

Would you please design 2 cruise Mickey heads for me?

Using your design LadyBCruiseMH60:

1st one:
Name: Ava
Could you put the Disney Dream logo where it says Disney Cruise Line?
Would you be able to put Happy Birthday! above Olaf?

2nd one:
Name: Coye
Same request for Disney Dream logo
Could you replace Olaf with Beymax and put Happy Birthday! above him?

Our trip is in April.

I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks,
Julia

I'd like to make a request please. Can I get...
-Happy Birthday Mickey head...LadyBMHBDay23...with "Happy Birthday Owen" in the waltofont
-Happy Birthday Mickey Head...LadyBMHBDay23...using Minnie instead and "Happy Birthday Haley" also in the Waltofont

I'd also like the mickey head with bunny ears (LadyBMHEaster5) in the following names and colors for the nose and inside the ears...
-Owen--red
-Haley--pink
-Cooper--darker blue than was used in sample (not light blue but not navy either)
-Luke--same darker blue
-Lizzie--same darker blue
-Alexis--red

I will need these by April 1st because we leave on our trip a couple of days after that and I need time to get them completed.

Thanks...Melanie
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/ladybcomplete/library/Completed Orders/March/mgcgoose?sort=9&page=1
password is mgcgoose

Dear Lady B,
I just love your designs! I am taking my 5 grandchildren to Disney World - Could you do these Cupcakes for me?
Ally - pluto cupcake LadyBCupcake10_zpso47bd
Walker - Goofy cupcake - Lady B Cupcake8_zpscb8605f
Alivia - Aurora Cupcake - LadyB Cupcake1_zpsb4032d
Tori - Tink cupcake - Lady B Cupcake2_zps6cad87
Ella - Jasmine Cupcake - LadyB Cupcake8_zpsala15

That would be awesome!
Thank you so much!
Grandma Gabby

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ted Orders/March/Earningmyears2?sort=9&page=1
password is Earningmyears

Lady B,
Are you aware of just how special you help make people's trips?? I hope so! Your designs are wonderful!

I have a few requests (I must admit I was originally looking for one thing and then after perusing your designs, fell in love with them all!)

Could I possibly get -
-Maleficent Mickey Head -LadyBMHMalificent1_zpse08c6539.jpg- personalized with -Nana
-Captain Hook-LadyBMHPeterPan3_zps5de5bed8.jpg- personalized with Connor

I'm not sure if you're able, and if you can't, that's fine, but could you possibly do other villain heads in that style?
If so, Snow White's Evil Queen personalized with Hailey
Ursula personalized with Mommy

I can't tell you how appreciated this is, Thank you so much!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ompleted Orders/March/ArieBella?sort=9&page=1
password is ArieBella

Good morning, Lady B ,
I am requesting a design to be used for a magnet for our cruise in April. I would like to have
LadyBCruiseGroup7_zpse6226f0e.jpg with the following information:

Disney Magic April 2015
Boris Jim Denny
Teena Debbi Linda
This is ad adult-only cruise for all six of us - no children (WooHoo). I have it listed with the
husbands in the top line and the wives below.

Thank you so much for offering these designs. I love decorating our door when we cruise
and I will be displaying your work on this cruise as well. You did the grand slam for Denny and
myself last year. This will be our fifth cruise and first on the "new and improved" Magic.

Thanks again,
Linda

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...ompleted Orders/March/shepmomx2?sort=9&page=1
password is shepmomx2

Hello!!! I have a huge favor to ask you did such a unreliable job on the last mickey head for our trip I was wondering if you could do a few more pretty please with extra pixie dust on top. We are leaving next Monday march 23.

My kids would die if you could do a design with the Chip and Dale Rescue Ranger Logo with our name The Townsend's somewhere in corporated with it.

Chip-mickey Head with Chloe on Ito love the one on the bottom that you made. Those chip and dale would be perfect
Dale -mickey Head with Mom on it

The Goof Troop Logo again with our name The Townsend's worked into it somewhere

Goofy-Mickey head one with Mom, one with Dad, one with Kyleand one with Chloe

I'm not sure if you could do our name in the Toy Story Font or not. If you can we'd all freak lol if you can in corporate that in the following mickey heads somewhere

Buzz Mickey head
Woody Mickey head
Jessie Mickey head
Little green alien head
Buttercup Mickey head
Thank you sooooo much

http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...mpleted Orders/March/mamamouse3?sort=9&page=1
password is mamamouse3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter