• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LadyB DISigns-CLOSED-Not Taking Requests

Thank you thank you Thank You!! We love them and can't wait to surprise the kids!

By the way....do you do surprise letters? I didn't find any on your photobuckets, but wasn't sure.

If so here are out details: To: Malorie, Tori, Makala, Alli, Nathan, and Tyler....Happy Easter....300 days until we set sail onboard the Disney Fantasy with Nana and Papa and your parents!! Be sure to be good and we'll see ya real soon...from the Mickey Gang

Hi :)
Yes I have letters, if you want to look at them they are here or I can pick one for you :)
Cruise Welcome Letters
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Cruise/Cruise Welcome Letters?sort=9&page=1
password is DISneySmiles

Thanks for all your hard work! Can I get the following please?
LadyBMHFrozen7 - with "Gabby"
LadyBMHFrozen7 - with "Kaylie"
LadyBMHSnowWhite2 - with "Donna"
LadyBMHSnowWhite2 - with "Nikki"

Last edited:
Hi :)
Yes I have letters, if you want to look at them they are here or I can pick one for you :)
Cruise Welcome Letters
http://s1061.photobucket.com/user/LadyBCreates/library/Cruise/Cruise Welcome Letters?sort=9&page=1
password is DISneySmiles

Thanks....I would love LadyBCruiseLetter2

Surprise!!! Malorie, Tori, Makala, Alli, Nathan, & Tyler
Happy Easter!
In 300 days you will be setting sail for a 7 night Disney Cruise on the Fantasy. You will be sailing with Nana and Papa and your moms and dads! We can't wait to see ya real soon!

Your Pal,
Mickey Mouse

Hi LadyB,

Can I please request this disign with just a few changes?
LadyBLetter30_zpscfa1f7f4

Dear Caylan,
Surprise! On March 14, 2015 you will be going to Disney World with your Mom, Dad,
Rory, and Dodo! We know you will have a wonderful time! Be on the look out for us, we can't wait to see you!
Love,
The Disney Princesses

I would love to be able to give this to her on her birthday which is March 11. Sorry for the short notice and I understand if this isn't possible.

Thank you!

Hi LadyB,

Can I please request this disign with just a few changes?
LadyBLetter30_zpscfa1f7f4

Dear Caylan,
Surprise! On March 14, 2015 you will be going to Disney World with your Mom, Dad,
Rory, and Dodo! We know you will have a wonderful time! Be on the look out for us, we can't wait to see you!
Love,
The Disney Princesses

I would love to be able to give this to her on her birthday which is March 11. Sorry for the short notice and I understand if this isn't possible.

Thank you!
Hi :) have a great trip!
http://s881.photobucket.com/user/la...pleted Orders/February/CandRMom?sort=9&page=0
password is CandRMom

Thank you so much for doing this with such short notice. I'm having a problem getting the image though. When I log on to the link it says the folder is empty. Can you help me out with this please? Thanks!
I uploaded it again so please give it another try.

HI Lady B!!!!

Wanted to know if I could put in a few requests? Our trip isn't til June so no worries on time.

Going to be travelling with my fiance Rob who is a HUGE Dr Who fan, I am a huge fan of Tinkerbell and Winnie the Pooh, and its going to be my service dog Disney's first visit (she's a golden retriever). I was thinking a cross between Tink/Winnie the Pooh/ Dr Who/and dog theme. I know that sounds odd but hey! I honestly wish I new where to start I just know I want to decorate our room door and window.

Thank you so much!

Can I make a request please? I hope I'm doing this right as I have read through but please forgive me in advance if not. I would like to request several Mickey heads for our upcoming cruise on March 30. Can you personalize them with Disney Dream on the right ears of all of these if possible? If not that's ok! Thank you SO much in advance for your time.
1. Nightmare before Christmas Mickey head on the mtn. Name: Alex
2. Figment Mickey head Name: Caroline
3. Alice in Wonderland Mickey head, blue with the whole group. Name: Avery
4. Storm tropper Mickey head Name: Zachary
5. Pink Aurora Mickey head/Dress Name: Maci
6. Belle Mickey head/dress Name: Taylor
7. Princess Aurora Mickey head with Aurora on side Name: Princess Helen
8. Wasabi Big Hero 6 Mickey head Name- Henry
9. Football with ears Name: Blake
10. Princess group light colored one Name- Reagan

Again I can't thank you enough!! These kids are going to light up when they see these on the doors!!

HI Lady B!!!!

Wanted to know if I could put in a few requests? Our trip isn't til June so no worries on time.

Going to be travelling with my fiance Rob who is a HUGE Dr Who fan, I am a huge fan of Tinkerbell and Winnie the Pooh, and its going to be my service dog Disney's first visit (she's a golden retriever). I was thinking a cross between Tink/Winnie the Pooh/ Dr Who/and dog theme. I know that sounds odd but hey! I honestly wish I new where to start I just know I want to decorate our room door and window.

Thank you so much!
This sounds like a fun request :) I have some ideas but want to know if your dogs fur is dark as it appears in your profile picture or maybe that is when they are puppies? I don't know much bout golden retrievers. Also what color is her collar?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter