LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I request two signs,please?
"Star Wars Jedi Eric"
One with the name Brayden and one with the name Justin.
Thank you!!
We are not leaving until Feb so no rush!
Hi :) I am happy to do this, Do you want it to say Jedi Brayden, Jedi Justin or just their name?

Hi Lady B,
You were kind enough to "disign" a really awesome request from me a few months back...The Irish Family Vacation. It was my families names in the shape of a Mickey head with shamrocks in between each name and Connors Family Vacation 2013 in the center. One more family member has decided to join us, the more the merrier, right? Would you be able to add his name?
The names are:
Mom
Sis
Terence
Jill
Mac
Carol
Joseph
Casey
Mike
Joey
(Mike is the add-on)
Thank You soooo much!!
Hi Jill,
I am happy to add the name. When do you need it by again?

Hello,
If it could say Jedi Brayden and Jedi Justin that would be great. Thank you so much!

Hi Lady B! Way back in the fall you customized some Mickey Heads for me. Unbelievable 8 days out from my trip my daughter has invited extra friends to tag along....so now I need a few more designs

Mickey Heads

Micah
David

Minnie Heads

Mindy
Sue

Thank you so much for your hard work, it is greatly appreciated!

Donna

Hi I'm new to this site. So not 100% what I'm doing.

I'm looking for a surprise letter telling my son his going to disney world.

Can anyone help pls.
Xx

Hello :) There may be a delay in your request due to my continuing computer issues (my rant about it is above :rotfl:). Anyway, I plan to work on your requests as soon as I am up and running with my new computer/software. I plan to have them to you by July but I will keep you updated if anything else decides to go wrong :badpc:
Thanks so much. I am glad to hear you are back up and running :)

WOW. I am new to the DIS boards and I am wowed by your amazing work. I am hoping when you come back that you can please make a few designs for me. We are cruising in October so there is lots of time. I really appreciate your help.

MICKEY WORD HEAD
EAR: Wheeler Family (Mickey Head) Dave (Mickey Head) Sandra (Mickey Head) Chase (Mickey Head) Trent
EAR: Disney Fantasy (Mickey Head) October 19-26, 2013
BODY: Port Canaveral (Mickey Head) St. Maarten (Mickey Head) St Thomas/St John (Mickey Head) Castaway Cay

MINNIE HEAD CRUISE
Sandra 2013

MICKEY HEAD CAPT CRUISE
Dave 2013

MICKEY HEAD
Chase 2013

MICKEY PIRATE HEAD
Trent 2013 (Walt Disney Font)

Thanks again. pirate:

Hello :) Here are your requests. Have a great cruise!

Glad to see you are up and creating again!!
You made wonderful things with Sofia for my daughter and her friend, and now I am hoping to get another set of these for my youngest- Avery. Would it be possible to get a Sofia name fill for Avery- along with the other image you had done? It was a picture of Sofia in front of the castle- I believe- with the name on it.
We are having a birthday party in two weeks for both Addison and Avery in the Sofia theme- so anything else you'd recommend or be able to create- I'd be SO thankful!! I have not been organized for this and am running out of time!!

Thank you so much!
I lost some of my old designs when my lap top crashed so I have no idea what I did for you before so I did the new ones for both girls:

My computer crashed a while back, I am on a new laptop now with new software so things look a bit different but I tired to get everything close to what I did before.

Hi Lady B,
You were kind enough to "disign" a really awesome request from me a few months back...The Irish Family Vacation. It was my families names in the shape of a Mickey head with shamrocks in between each name and Connors Family Vacation 2013 in the center. One more family member has decided to join us, the more the merrier, right? Would you be able to add his name?
The names are:
Mom
Sis
Terence
Jill
Mac
Carol
Joseph
Casey
Mike
Joey
(Mike is the add-on)
Thank You soooo much!!

Hi Lady B! Way back in the fall you customized some Mickey Heads for me. Unbelievable 8 days out from my trip my daughter has invited extra friends to tag along....so now I need a few more designs

Mickey Heads

Micah
David

Minnie Heads

Mindy
Sue

Thank you so much for your hard work, it is greatly appreciated!

Donna

Hi I'm new to this site. So not 100% what I'm doing.

I'm looking for a surprise letter telling my son his going to disney world.

Can anyone help pls.
Xx
Welcome :) Since you are new to the DIS Boards please read all the stickies at the top of the forum for our rules. Also before you post your final request for me please read my first post for directions.
I have never done a welcome letter but I am willing to give it a try. Please post any details you want:
1. Specific wording (If you do not include that I will write it)
2. Names to address the letter to
3. Dates of your trip (if you want it included let me know, I can leave it off the letter but I need to know when you need the letter completed by)
4. Favorite characters
5. Any other details you think would help me.

I would love to request one of your designs! You do such nice work!
Could I please get this design with these names... THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

MickeyHeadAmericanFlag_zpsbe992da0.jpg

DILLON
JAYDEN

I lost some of my old designs when my lap top crashed so I have no idea what I did for you before so I did the new ones for both girls: QUOTE]

THANK you SOOO much for these!! They look great and these are ALL great for our upcoming party!
Any chance you did a name fill with Sofia before? I have a shirt already made for Addison using images from before, and want to make the same for Avery but am not sure if you had made the name fill for me before.

Thank you again- love them all!

I lost some of my old designs when my lap top crashed so I have no idea what I did for you before so I did the new ones for both girls: QUOTE]

THANK you SOOO much for these!! They look great and these are ALL great for our upcoming party!
Any chance you did a name fill with Sofia before? I have a shirt already made for Addison using images from before, and want to make the same for Avery but am not sure if you had made the name fill for me before.

Thank you again- love them all!

Opps, sorry I did forget to make the fill. I will work on it tonight.
Just FYI this is the sofia name fill I have done in the past, I do save my name fills in photobucket and I don't see one for Addison so it might have been someone else that made it?

However, if this style works for you I will do it tonight.

Opps, sorry I did forget to make the fill. I will work on it tonight.
Just FYI this is the sofia name fill I have done in the past, I do save my name fills in photobucket and I don't see one for Addison so it might have been someone else that made it?

However, if this style works for you I will do it tonight.

This is wonderful!! Thank you for helping make our party a success!!!

I would like to make a few more requests if I may..of course these can wait until your return in June!!! let me know if too much of a bother, I just love your designs:goodvibes
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...ncess/MickeyHeadAuroraMadilyn_zps841f24e7.jpg with the name Sophia
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...uests/MickeyHeadRapunzelMommy_zpse18edba1.jpg name spelt Mommie
http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums...gontheFantasyMomDadCadenLucas_zps08c05c00.jpg Change date to November 2, 2013 Mom, Dad, NaNa, Isabella & Sophia

thanks again!!

Hi :) I have updated my princess designs which is what I did for you here but if you would rather have the old version let me know:

I have deleted a lot of the completed requests to make room for new requests and I think the link you posted was one I deleted. I think this is the correct design but if it was a different design please let me know:

Hi Lady B,

Can I please request the following disign:

The names to include are below and hopefully you can keep them in this order.
Mamu
Makey

Robert
Susan
Gabriel
Sam

Carlos
Melissa
Giliana

Please put November 2013 for the date and The Ruiz Family in the middle.

Many thanks!!
Have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter