LadyB Creations *CLOSED until April* Please read post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
You designs are great! We booked our trip close to the departure date so we won't have time to pull this together. I'll keep you in mind for our next trip!

I am back from vacation now. If you still need something let me know :)

Hi All! :wave2: I am back from vacation, a little tried so I think I will not start on requests until tomorrow or sunday. I just went through the thread and wrote down all the requests that came in and I will start working on them in order of need since there are a few that need them right away. If you feel you need yours sooner please post a bump with your need date and I will do my best :)

Hi Lady B,

I love your stuff! Would you be able to make me three for our upcoming trip when you return from your vacay? I would love two pirate Mickey heads with the names Caden and Colton and the Minnie with the tiara with the name Reise. Thank you!!

Hi :) Here are your requests. I hope you have a geat trip!
removed

I LOVE YOUR WORK!!
could I please ask you for a few for my Feb. Cruise- when you get a chance!!??

3-Sophia the First Design-Landscape w/ animals but says- "Finnley the First", "Kylee the First" and "Skylar the First- 3 individual ones....

Mickeyhead- Rapunzel= "Finnley"
Mickeyhead- Jake/ Neverland Pirates- "Camden" and one with "Bradyn"

also you have a nice one with the Word Fill "Dream" with Sailor Mickey and the date-- can you make one with...

Disney Fantasy
February 23- March 2, 2013

Thank you so much!!!

Hi :) Here are the rest of your requests. I posted the sign before my vacation.
Have a great cruise!

Hi Lady B,

I know you are still on vacation but I wanted to write to you now in case I forgot to in a few days (very easy for me to forget things lately). I know in your instructions you ask for atleast a month (and I totally understand if you cannot fill my request) but we are about 3 weeks away from our trip Disney reunion trip.

If possible would you be able to design 3 mickey heads and 1 minnie head with red polk a dot bow.

Mickey:
Nicholas
Lucas
Benjamin

Minnie:
Sofia

Again, if possible would you be able to design the years "2013" with the disney characters for the kid's autograph books. You're the designer so if you think that the idea i'm throwing at you could be improved by all means go ahead and tweak it. I was thinking:

Nicholas'
"your 2013 pic"
Walt Disney Autographs

Lucas'
"your 2013 pic"
Walt Disney Autographs

Benjamin's
"your 2013 pic"
Walt Disney Autographs

Sofia's
"your 2013 pic"
Walt Disney Autographs

My ideas was to print these Years in 4x6 photo paper and slide into the cover of a photo book. The heads I was thinking of printing on card stock and using on the front of each child's "surprise" bag.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us all. If I did not come across your thread my kids bags would be BORING.

Hope you are having an awesome vacation!!!!
Romina ::MinnieMo
(if it's easier to email me the jpegs you can do so to mina576@aol.com)

Hi Lady B,

Welcome Back from Vacation!!!! Hope you had a fabulous time?

I'm not sure if you have done my request yet but in case you haven't can I alter the names a bit...
Benjamin to Ben
Sofia to Sofi
If it can't be done no worries at all.

Thanks again!!!!
Mina

Hi Lady B,

Welcome Back from Vacation!!!! Hope you had a fabulous time?

I'm not sure if you have done my request yet but in case you haven't can I alter the names a bit...
Benjamin to Ben
Sofia to Sofi
If it can't be done no worries at all.

Thanks again!!!!
Mina

Hi There :) I had a great time thanks! Caught a cold though so I am feeling sick today but working on requests when I can. I had not started on yours yet so I made a note to change the names :)

Hi Lady B,

I know you are still on vacation but I wanted to write to you now in case I forgot to in a few days (very easy for me to forget things lately). I know in your instructions you ask for atleast a month (and I totally understand if you cannot fill my request) but we are about 3 weeks away from our trip Disney reunion trip.

If possible would you be able to design 3 mickey heads and 1 minnie head with red polk a dot bow.

Mickey:
Nicholas
Lucas
Benjamin

Minnie:
Sofia

Again, if possible would you be able to design the years "2013" with the disney characters for the kid's autograph books. You're the designer so if you think that the idea i'm throwing at you could be improved by all means go ahead and tweak it. I was thinking:

Nicholas'
"your 2013 pic"
Walt Disney Autographs

Lucas'
"your 2013 pic"
Walt Disney Autographs

Benjamin's
"your 2013 pic"
Walt Disney Autographs

Sofia's
"your 2013 pic"
Walt Disney Autographs

My ideas was to print these Years in 4x6 photo paper and slide into the cover of a photo book. The heads I was thinking of printing on card stock and using on the front of each child's "surprise" bag.

Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us all. If I did not come across your thread my kids bags would be BORING.

Hope you are having an awesome vacation!!!!
Romina ::MinnieMo
(if it's easier to email me the jpegs you can do so to mina576@aol.com)

Hello :) Here are your requests. I hope the Autograph covers work out ok as it is my first time making them. I did make them double the size so you will need to resize them to 4 x 6 but if you are uploading them to a photo site they need to be larger resolution so that is why I did them double. If you want me to resize them please let me know.

Great Designs.

I now have a friend that is going on the same ship the week before me and I was wondering if you could do a couple designs for her. Would like this design with Feb 7-10, 2013 and rather than a family name Circe & Sloane.

Also, could you do names spelled in characters.

Circe - Mickey
Sloane - Minnie

Thanks for sharing you talents!

Here you go :)

Hello Lady B you do awsome work. I was wondering if I could get a couple of designs from you.

Mickey Head (the Black, Red, and yellow) with Bernie, Tanner and Will names
Minnie Head (with Red bow) with Angie
Goofy Name with Tanner
Mickey Name with Will
Minnie Name with Angie
Mickey Name with Bernie

Also, the Mickey Head with the ship and balloons that reads The Magic, May 2013, Thornton Family, Our First Cruise

Thanks so much.

Have a great cruise!

Hello :) Here are your requests. I hope the Autograph covers work out ok as it is my first time making them. I did make them double the size so you will need to resize them to 4 x 6 but if you are uploading them to a photo site they need to be larger resolution so that is why I did them double. If you want me to resize them please let me know.
2013AutographCoverBen_zpse7823f46.jpg

2013AutographCoverLucas_zps74fde1f7.jpg

2013AutographCoverNicholas_zps4d1a16fc.jpg

2013AutographCoverSofi_zps3fe88e5e.jpg

MinnieHeadSofi_zps435f9d0a.jpg

MickeyHeadLucas_zps27f2218a.jpg

MickeyHeadNicholas_zps30748020.jpg

MickeyHeadBen_zps0c51e486.jpg

THANK YOU soooo much. I LOVE them!!!
p.s. sorry to hear about your cold. i'm fighting one too!

Could you please do Mickey/Minnie heads for us? We leave this week. Thank you so much!

Mickey --Dad
Minnie -- Mom
Minnie-- Mary Kate
Mickey -- Stephen
Mickey -- Jack

Hi Lady,

Love it..

Would you please be able to do a Mickey with Disney Dream ship, date that we leave on one ear January 31, 2013 with Lebron-Soto family and one for Ortiz family. I just saw one on here.
And Mickey heads with
Rebecca Minnie
Hector Mickey
Savannah Tiara (I saw some beautifuls ones on here)
Jahred Pirate
Danny Pirate
Kathy Tiara
Jazmin Tiara
Juliza Tiara
Let me thank you is advance.

I just can't get enough of Disney or your Disigns! :)

Can I please have the following name fills with the Fab 5 in the primary colors:

Gary
Shalynn
Jullian
Ryan
Krysten
Lenna
Cayd
Lil Ryan

Can I also please get a blank pumpkin mousehead?

Thanking you in advance!

Thank you so much for doing these, but their is one thing...can you change the date on the Mickey Head with the ship to March 2013. I think I but May and then went back and PM you that I messed it up. Thanks again:)

Sorry about that! I did get your pm and had it on my original list but when I got back from vacation I made a new list. Here is the correction:)

MagicCelebrationCruiseThorntonFamily_zpsca112d54.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter