Ladies, do you love a particular foundation?

I'm currently using Stila BB cream and it's really the most unusual foundation I've ever used.

I'm using the same. I'm really liking the lightweight feel.

When I use a powder, it's the Jane Iredale pressed mineral makeup. It's definitely nicer than any department store or ULTA brands at the same price point.

Ok, so I am officially too light for the lightest color of most drug store makeups. I am very pale. After reading this thread, I went, inspired, to ULTA. What a nightmare! One lady made me orange and tried to then sell me the orange makeup. It was Napolean brand. I explained to her that it was way too dark for me and she kept explaining that it was the lightest color they made and I could make it work. What? Then a studiogear lady chased me around. I was trying to test the samplers of Urban Decay naked and some other brands, but the pestering of sales people following me around got to me too much. Every time I tried to look at something I had them explaining to me why their brand was better. UGH. I politely said I just want to look around, no thank you a million times! YIKES> They obviously work on commission. So I might try the lancome counter tomorrow I hear they make some super pasty colors that might work. Ulta is on the "never again" list.

I got a set from http://www.etsy.com/shop/MadisonStreetBeauty when they had a sale. $20 for a mineral foundation, blush, highlighter, and setting powder in big jars and four small eyeshadows.
Makes my skin happier than gross bare minerals and supports a small business.

I do moisturizer, eye cream, benefit porefessional, foundation, setting powder.

To learn more or to sign up to be a BzzAgent visit BzzAgent dot com. I heard about BzzAgent on the Disney boards years ago and signed up. It's totally free! It seems almost monthly I am being sent full size products to try and talk (Bzz) about. It is about "word of mouth" marketing. Your kit also comes with coupons to hand out and ideas for sharing the Bzz.

I have received products that I wasn't crazy about and said so. You are to tell the truth on how you like a product and always disclose that you are a BzzAgent. I have tried full size products such as Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash, anti-aging eye cream, make-up, shoe gel pads, air freshener products,and coupons for free food, ETC. I just purchased a Dell laser printer for 50% off through a Bzz campaign. You also fill out survey's which helps determines which campaigns would be good for you.

I'm a BzzAgent too. I have been in so many great FREE campaigns.

I've been a big fan of Bare Escentuals for 9 years. I'm a makeup junkie so I keep trying new "IT" products thinking it's gonna be a miracle but am always let down & go back to B. E. Everything else looks Snd feels like a mask to me.
Anytime I switch my husband notices.

Me too on all counts !
I rarely buy seconds of anything and I'm on to my third BM foundation!
I have rosea and it covers it, as well as a scar on my nose I just use the concealer brush and finish with the big brush.
I buy at Ulta with the $3.50 off coupon when ever they have a combo package or free gift.
I also love the color (bronzer) and mineral veil (finishing powder) the next thing i'm going to try is the redness relief powder.

Ok, so I am officially too light for the lightest color of most drug store makeups. I am very pale. After reading this thread, I went, inspired, to ULTA. What a nightmare! One lady made me orange and tried to then sell me the orange makeup. It was Napolean brand. I explained to her that it was way too dark for me and she kept explaining that it was the lightest color they made and I could make it work. What? Then a studiogear lady chased me around. I was trying to test the samplers of Urban Decay naked and some other brands, but the pestering of sales people following me around got to me too much. Every time I tried to look at something I had them explaining to me why their brand was better. UGH. I politely said I just want to look around, no thank you a million times! YIKES> They obviously work on commission. So I might try the lancome counter tomorrow I hear they make some super pasty colors that might work. Ulta is on the "never again" list.

Do you have a Sephora near you? I don't think they work on commission and if they do, they don't act like it. They've always been super helpful to me. You may want to try Make Up Forever - they have like 30 different shades of foundation. I personally did not like the HD foundation but I'm sure you can find something you like at Sephora.

I feel your pain! I have yet to find a drugstore foundation that works for fair skin, it's always too pink or too orange. I've given up, lol.

If you're willing to pay department store prices, here's some brands I've used for very fair skin:
-Chanel Vitalumiere
-Lorac Satin Makeup
-MAC Studio Fix Fluid (I steer clear of their concealers though)
-Lancôme Photo-something

I didn't have good luck with Clinique or Estée Lauder, but its been a good five years since I've tried them so maybe they've added some lighter shades.

Good luck!!

I LOVE NARS foundation. The best I've ever tried (and I've been around the block...!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter