• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

Wow, I am so sad...Disney is supposed to bring happiness and fun, can't we all just agree to disagree and get along??

Ok so I have to say this thread its :rotfl2::lmao:

Seriously Black,Danny, Joe, Disney 411, and whoever, you guys are too funny.

I have been reading on here like many people for years (8 plus) and I hate to burst your bubbles but there have been people like you around here for years leaking all kinds of info before it came out. They come and they go! So quit acting like you guys are something extra special because if you did not leak it someone else would have.

I have been reading on here like many people for years (8 plus) and I hate to burst your bubbles but there have been people like you around here for years leaking all kinds of info before it came out. They come and they go! So quit acting like you guys are something extra special because if you did not leak it someone else would have.

I thought we all agreed to be done with this crap! Enough already :wave2:

Danny or Black,
Any hope for free dining being extended until Sept. 28?
Thanks!

I sure hope so.....we would like that week better, but hate to miss FDing so we'll probably book the week prior and then move it later if they do extend it :) in to fall.

I agree 100%. I've always said there were LOTS of folks on here that have LOTS of info. I happened to have some and shared it. I didn't think it would turn into anything. I suppose next time ill just start a new thread, but I'm not sure how that would've been any different.

Here's a case in point from all the way back on April 19: http://disboards.com/showpost.php?p=48155128&postcount=342

Cheers!!!

Had our flight booked coming down on September 26 but finding out these dates went and changed our flights to now come in on the 25 departing on the 4th of October, didnt want to take a chance and wait to see if dates get extended or not. Free dining is saving us quite a bundle since am paying for stepson and his families trip and the savings will sure help out, to whoever thanks for sharing the info !::yes:::thumbsup2

Had our flight booked coming down on September 26 but finding out these dates went and changed our flights to now come in on the 25 departing on the 4th of October, didnt want to take a chance and wait to see if dates get extended or not. Free dining is saving us quite a bundle since am paying for stepson and his families trip and the savings will sure help out, to whoever thanks for sharing the info !::yes:::thumbsup2

You are welcome, and thank you for the confidence.
I wish you a Magical trip with your family :thumbsup2

Um, lets not take ourselves too seriously here. While it's great that you share/confirm discounts when you get the info from your friend/family member at Disney, the reality is we are just planning Disney vacations around here, not curing cancer or ending world peace. Getting a heads up on a release date is helpful, but the dates are still going to be released for people to take advantage of, whether they are leaked here or not - TAs have been leaking discouny info on here for years a day or two before release.

Just seems like a very silly post.

If we ever do achieve world peace,can we PLEASE not end it :lmao: Especially not over "who was first to leak info about a WDW discount :rotfl2:

(I make that type of typo all the time--no hard feelings I hope, it just struck me as funny, and this thread sure needs to lighten up!).

If you are leaving can I take credit for everything you've said up till now? I think that is somehow really really important here.

EXTREMELY important. :eek: :rotfl:

Yay! Now that all of that junk is out of the way.....when will we find out if Monday will be the day for Disney Visa holders??:confused3

Nobody knows if FD will be released first to DV carholders, normally happens but it´s not sure, the GP offer it´s for May 9 until that day it´s posible a earlier release for the DV members :goodvibes

You can get a purchased dining for a 1 night stay if you buy at least a 1 day ticket. But if you don't buy tickets, you can't do it.

That's fine. I appreciate all the great info. I'm sure we will still benefit from purchasing the DDP for our stay. I was just thinking it would be super magical to get FD on top of all the other savings we have managed. I'm happy and I CAN'T WAIT! It's gonna be so good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter