Ladies and gentlemen boys and girls tonigth .......

I am very excited to see this information! Again, thanks to Danny and Black for keeping us informed. I have a question. I'm new to the free dining promo and I think I've seen what the TS meal plan is, but would like to know what the QS meal plan includes. We want to compare the costs between a stay at Pop and a stay at the Poly.

Keep in mind that you can stay at POP and upgrade from the QS to DDP. You just pay the difference. It works out to about $18 per adult per day...kids about $4 per day

I'm just hesitant to drop our original dates until its official from disney....I might be over thinking everything at this point :)

I think she means to add on the extra days to the beginning and leave the rest as it is for now. If you need to change it later, you can drop days from the beginning or end.
[That's how I understood it, anyway.]

I think she means to add on the extra days to the beginning and leave the rest as it is for now. If you need to change it later, you can drop days from the beginning or end.
[That's how I understood it, anyway.]

Oh you are right. I misread that. Thanks! That's a great idea.

Totally off topic, but don't forget if anyone is going next month that they're doing another 24 hour park opening at Magic Kingdom on May 24.

If the Disney Visa holders will supposedly be able to book at 7am on May 6, won't we need a pin to do so? I know I never get my mail before 3pm if it is announced on a flyer, and I usually don't get my Disney rewards emails that early in the morning either ... so how does it usually work?

If you're a Disney visa holder you call in and ask for the promo.
Then you must use your Disney visa to pay the deposit.

No code required.

If we are checking in on August 31 can we add free dining as of Sept 2 or does it have to completely coincide with our dates?

In what I have read it means we have to buy tickets too. This is difficult because we were not buying tickets with out room booking because we do not want to do the same things.

I have not read the entire thread so I hope this has not been asked and answered already.

If we are checking in on August 31 can we add free dining as of Sept 2 or does it have to completely coincide with our dates?

In what I have read it means we have to buy tickets too. This is difficult because we were not buying tickets with out room booking because we do not want to do the same things.

I have not read the entire thread so I hope this has not been asked and answered already.

Your check in has to fall on one of the dates. And yes you would all have to have at least two day passes as well.

how much would it cost to upgrade to the deluxe dining plan if you got the regular dining free? We already have Sept 13-20 booked at moderate resort and are waiting to add on the free dining and then want to upgrade to the deluxe

how much would it cost to upgrade to the deluxe dining plan if you got the regular dining free? We already have Sept 13-20 booked at moderate resort and are waiting to add on the free dining and then want to upgrade to the deluxe

About $44 per adult, per night and about $10 per child, per night.

About $44 per adult, per night and about $10 per child, per night.

You beat me to the answer - I had calculated it this morning myself. Unfortunately I just can't seem to justify the extra money per day for my family since my party is 2 adults, a 2 yr old (free) and a 8 month old (also free). So for us, it would cost ~$88 per day for the two of us and we'd use it on 2 quick service meals and get a snack - hardly a good return on investment. But that's just our situation. If our kids were older we might use it for more sit down meals and then we might do better.

(By the way, traveling with 2 kids that small... not sure if we are awesome parents or incredibly stupid... i'm leaning towards AWESOME but I'll let you know after our trip!)

I must confess I haven't read the 9 million pages on this thread .....has anyone heard / read if they'll be a room only discount for september - any info on that? Sorry don't need free dining

thanks

Book room only for your first two nights (rather, keep the first two nights of your current booking). If you're planning on doing Universal or other things non-Disney, do that on these first two days.

Book a package with tickets starting on September 2. You'd have to buy 2-day base tickets for everyone in your room to get the free dining, but if you all plan on at least 2 days in one or the other of the Disney parks, then this shouldn't be a big deal. If part of your group needs to add days to have longer tickets, or wants to add parkhopping or water parks, then each of you can do that on your own after you get there. If anyone doesn't want to use their 2-day ticket at all, they can keep it for future use (although, why they are staying on property and not planning to visit at least one Disney park is beyond me lol).

So, does this mean that their is only going to be "rack rate" from August 15 till September 1, 2013? During the dog days of summer? Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter