Lace up your sneakers for Christmas week til New Years if you think you can keep up!!

Wow... I'm way back here on page 6! I guess that's what happens when I neglect my TR!!! I promise I'll get back to it soon!! I've just got an evening and a day to finish up!
I didn't realize just how much time and committment it takes to make a TR until I started my own!! :confused3

My hats off to all of you who take the time to stick with it and finish your
TR's!! :worship: :thumbsup2

In the meantime... it's snowing and I need to go grocery shopping!!
So I'm not going to finish the TR today!!

See you soon!

Wow... I'm way back here on page 6! I guess that's what happens when I neglect my TR!!! I promise I'll get back to it soon!! I've just got an evening and a day to finish up!
I didn't realize just how much time and committment it takes to make a TR until I started my own!! :confused3

My hats off to all of you who take the time to stick with it and finish your
TR's!! :worship: :thumbsup2

In the meantime... it's snowing and I need to go grocery shopping!!
So I'm not going to finish the TR today!!

See you soon!

We'll be waiting!!

Grocery shopping isn't my favorite chore in the world....and today with this snow made it even more enjoyable:rolleyes1

Now that my report is all wrapped up (minus the bonus section) I have some more free time to bother people I've subscribed to and ask em where's the updates :lmao:

b/t/w Your pictures aren't there in the beginning of your TR anymore :confused3

Now that my report is all wrapped up (minus the bonus section) I have some more free time to bother people I've subscribed to and ask em where's the updates :lmao:

b/t/w Your pictures aren't there in the beginning of your TR anymore :confused3

Thanks for stopping by!! I know I've gotten so busy and just haven't gotten back to finish up my last day.

Hmmmm... I'll have to check that out about my missing photos!!
I wonder where they went :confused3

Have a great day day!

Has anyone else had this problem with their photos?

There is a message beside where every photo is from Photobucket saying
"there seems to be a problem and we're working on it"

I'm hoping it's just a photos bucket problem and that they'll just come back!

Looks like photobucket is still having problems with my pictures.
This is so frustrating after spending so much time downloading etc..

Is anyone else having problems with photobucket and what other photo site
are you guys using?

Debbe

I use flikr and also paid for a pro account mainly so I could upload with out having a limit on space. I know there are some other disers that use the free version of photobucket and have the same problem, it's because you are exciding the maximum amount of bandwidth that they give you. Every time one of your pictures is shown on the dis it uses up some of your bandwidth allotment. Some get around it by making another account or just wait until they show up again.

I'm also having major photobucket issues. I don't want to have to pay for the pro version but I am very annoyed that can't do my update for a while, hopefully my account will open up on saturday. I'm really considering using another service. I wish that you could post pictures on the DIS just simply through your computer. It would defintely prevent my current problems.

I'm also having major photobucket issues. I don't want to have to pay for the pro version but I am very annoyed that can't do my update for a while, hopefully my account will open up on saturday. I'm really considering using another service. I wish that you could post pictures on the DIS just simply through your computer. It would defintely prevent my current problems.

I agree that I'd like to post pictures just through my computer!
Do you know roughly how much it costs to pay for the flicker or pro versions?
Maybe it is something to consider if it's not too expensive.

WOO HOO!!!! Look at that !! My Pictures are back!! :woohoo: :banana:

Maybe now, I'll try to get my act together and finish up this trip report! :dance3:

Hope everyone is having a nice Easter Weekend!

Ha!! you mean "MERRY CHRISTMAS" after last weekend!!
Wasn't that snow just ridiculous!!?? :confused3

Debbie

I wanted to cry when I opened the blinds on Sunday morning....thankfully it's mostly all gone now...I keep thinking we could have been hit like western Manitoba so I keep thinking it wasn't too bad...but enough already...bring on summer!

I wanted to cry when I opened the blinds on Sunday morning....thankfully it's mostly all gone now...I keep thinking we could have been hit like western Manitoba so I keep thinking it wasn't too bad...but enough already...bring on summer!

Ha.. my daughter teaches at Wawanesa School!! And they had to close the school because of the flooding. Her band classroom is now a hallway at the local community club!!
Brandon got hit really hard with the snow! She said it was crazy!

BRING ON SUMMER!! I'll second that!! :cheer2:

Sure changed the mood I was in when I first opened my eyes...then I saw the sun:thumbsup2 Now I'm hoping and praying the good weather sticks around for our friends to the west.....breaks my heart what they're going thru!:sad1:

I hear it's pretty bad out west!! I'm just so glad to see the sun!
So today, finally, I can sit out on the front porch and low and behold the
ice cream man/boy rides by!! So funny, because he always wants to talk to me so
usually, in past years as soon as I hear the bells, I bolt inside for a few minutes until he passes (I know... I'm such a snob!! LOL)
but today... I just go outside as he's riding by and yes.. he has to stop and talk!
Meanwhile hubby is just inside the front door saying "somebody's got a boyfriend!!"
I'm just so happy to be outside again and feel that summer is on its way!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter