Lace up your sneakers for Christmas week til New Years if you think you can keep up!!

To think that we were in Disney exactly one year ago at this time!! :goodvibes
It feels just like yesterday celebrating NYE!! in EPCOT !! :wizard:

We spent the remainder of NYE celebrating the New Year in each country as it happened starting with Germany! We landed up at the Rose and Crown Pub for late reservations on the outdoor patio. Before going in, we enjoyed watching a Beatles Band and enjoying some Grand Marnier slushies from France.

We had our dinner and timed it just right so that we had a birthday cake come to our table to celebrate DH's birthday which is Jan. 1st. After dinner, we were already on the outdoor patio and just found a spot closer to the lake to watch the fireworks! These were amazing fireworks!! We will probably never see such amazing fireworks again.

DisneyWorld2010390.jpg

DisneyWorld2010387.jpg

DisneyWorld2010376.jpg

DisneyWorld2010371.jpg

DisneyWorld2010372.jpg

DisneyWorld2010382.jpg

DisneyWorld2010381.jpg

DisneyWorld2010378.jpg

http://i771.photo

A few more photos to come of NYE 2010 in Epcot

Just bringing myself back to the land of the living. I have just a few more pics to add... just to finish up !

Just found your TR and read the whole thing!! I'm so sorry about all the drama at the beginning of the trip and the sickies!! Our DD (6) puked on Magical Express and then on the plane the whole way home from our trip in August...it was no fun! I was just glad she didn't get it while we were there!!

Can't wait to see how it turns out!!! Enjoying it!

Thanks for visiting my TR! ! :goodvibes We had the best time!! We hope to go back next year in December, maybe not for the Xmas week but earlier in December.
If you plan to go during xmas week... my best advice is to just be prepared
with Dining plans and itineraries and get up early!!

Ya.. it is no fun getting sick while on vacation! Especially in Disney!

I will get those last photos up soon!! Amazing photos of the fire works on NYE
in Epcot!

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter