1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

KSF specials available from Galveston

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by DisneyDreamer36, Oct 8, 2012.

1. DisneyDreamer36

DisneyDreamer36 Earning My Ears

I have been looking at the special offers page. And today there was a Kids Sail Free on select Galveston cruises. Awesome. I am still hoping military rates are available for the Jan. 18th cruise from Galveston. Now I am confused on what to do. I was going to have my dad and mom come with us (dad is military.) I am unsure what to do now. But either way, I will get my vacation cheaper!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Stitch'sCousin

Stitch'sCousin DIS Veteran

We can't use it, but here are the details from www.disneycruise.com

Kids ages 17 and under sail FREE on select 6-night and 8-night Disney Cruise Line sailings from Galveston! To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with 2 full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A to 11B on select cruises from January 8, 2013 to March 4, 2013.

:)

4. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

Title says it all. I just got FB message about these.

5. Stitch'sCousin

Stitch'sCousin DIS Veteran

Kids ages 17 and under sail FREE on select 6-night and 8-night Disney Cruise Line sailings from Galveston! To take advantage of this offer, kids must travel with 2 full-fare Guests in the same stateroom in categories 4A to 11B on select cruises from January 8, 2013 to March 4, 2013.
    (from www.disneycruise.com under special offers)
    :)

6. srauchbauer

srauchbauer DIS Veteran

Wish we could take advantage of this wonderful deal; hoping the Miami cruise will have the same offer.

7. fitnessmouse

fitnessmouse DIS Veteran

mmmm:rolleyes2
    those are the NEW, changed itineraries that everyone would jump on to book, because they were so much better now that it includes a day at WDW and CC??

8. mickeys girl 52

mickeys girl 52 DIS Veteran

I have my Cruise booked for April which does not offer this special yet.. Does anyone know if you have your cruise reserved with an inboard credit and the10% off can you still get the kids sail free too? I am hoping they will extend this promotion longer

9. kaseyC

kaseyC Mom to 3 lovely Princesses

From the DCL website: This offer cannot be combined with any other special offers or discounts.

No, you will have to cancel and rebook.

10. Raspberry Beret

Raspberry Beret Mouseketeer

A very clear sign they're not selling well.

11. kristinfly2

kristinfly2 Mouseketeer

I am on the DCL website and it says these days are sold out! :(

12. kcashner

kcashner DIS Veteran

The onboard rebooking special cannot be combined with any other offer from DCL.

KSF is new bookings only and cannot be combined.

13. Az Pirates

Az Pirates <font color=navy>You must BE a pirate ... for the

DCL once offered the KSF deal on a cruise we had booked with onboard benefits the day it was released, so I'm pretty sure we had the lowest possible rate, and canceling our OBC booking and rebooking with KSF saved us a nice little chunk of change. Of course everyone will have to run the numbers in their own particular case to see which is best for them.

14. jenerra11

jenerra11 Mouseketeer

Our cruise is booked in Galveston in the middle of March. I too hope they extend the KSF promotion. I'm quite puzzled as to why they didn't extend it in the first place considering(if you look at all the cabins available) the March cruises are not selling too well. :confused3

15. tajz90

tajz90 Mama D

I just can't understand why anyone would want to sail out of Galveston during the school year. Really a shame they didn't choose to sail during the summer :( We most certainly would sail during the summer.

Too bad they aren't offering kids sail free on the 4 nights.

16. csidisney

csidisney Mouseketeer

I am not seeing the rates...it is saying they are all sold out?

17. catislander

catislander Mouseketeer

You need to include the code KFO when you search for a cruise in order to see which ones it's available on. I'm guessing they are not offering the KSF on the later cruises as they are during Spring Break for many school districts.

18. kristinfly2

kristinfly2 Mouseketeer

I did find it! :). But can't talk DH into two cruises in 3 months! :(

19. csidisney

csidisney Mouseketeer

Got it thanks! Those are some good deals for those who are able to snag them! Praying they do this to the Miami sailings :)

20. jilljill

jilljill <font color=blue>Collects Disney men!<br><font col

When pricing out a cruise on DCL's website you have to input the KFO code in order to see which cruises have this special available.

21. quickcat

quickcat Mouseketeer

This is great for us! So excited! :cool1: