Kristine's Door Magnet Designs PART 2

Hey Kristine,

Here's my re-post from the other thread. Thanks so much!!

1. Mickey Pirate (nothing on the bottom) - Dominic in the right ear

2. Finding Nemo, (nothing on the bottom) - The name at the top should be Alex.

3. Mickey & Minnie in the rowboat - Jim in left ear, Tonya in right ear.

:goodvibes

Tonya

If you get to these before my cruise that would be great. If you do not reach my post in time for the cruise then concentrate on the rest of your post requests. I know you are in HIGH demand.

Skylar
Pirate Minnie (if you have one)??

Creek
Pirate Mickey

Reese (boy)
Anything with the Characters and the Wonder ship

Thanks again for taking time out of your life to make our cruises a little more special with one of your door magnet signs!!!

suzdisneyfan.jpg

Could you please do the one with Mickey and Minnie in the corner with Cruising the Wonder Featuring, Kevin, Suzanne, Ashley, Keith and Kyle. Thank you.

Thank you so very much Kristine for doing this for us. :worship: Our boys have no idea about the pending trip...........it's going to be a gift from us. This will be part of the surprise to open an 8 x 10 glossy of your sign.

I want to make our first experience with a cruise a very special one.

Thanks again
Joan

I'm glad your back. I have a couple of requests. We are sailing on September 1, 2008. Could I have something with the Magic. I'll leave it to you, I'm not picky. On your previous thread there was a great on of the ship that you did. I loved it. Also, if I could have the Mickey ears with 50th Anniversary - Don and Barbara. I'm taking my parents for their 50th wedding anniversary. Here is my sailing information and party names.

September 1 - 6, 2008
Magic - Double Dip
Don, Barbara, Kellie and Taylor

September 1-6, 2008
Magic - Double Dip
David and Renee

And if you have time, maybe something special for my daughter Taylor. Again, I'll leave it to you as to what you can do. Thank you so much. Your time and creativity is fabulous. I look forward to see all that you do. Thanks.

Scrapbookqueen
Kellie:goodvibes

Thanks so much. I really appreciate this. We are all so very excited.

Thank you so very much Kristine for doing this for us. :worship: Our boys have no idea about the pending trip...........it's going to be a gift from us. This will be part of the surprise to open an 8 x 10 glossy of your sign.

I want to make our first experience with a cruise a very special one.

Thanks again
Joan

That is such a great idea to give the magnets as a "clue" to an upcoming cruise. I'm gonna use that for our trip as well. It's a xmas present and surprise for our kids and I have been gathering all sorts of summer stuff, sandals, sunglasses,etc. for them to open at xmas and I am always looking for new things I can wrap as "clues" for them to unwrap on xmas morning. Thanks for the idea:flower3:

http://i100
[IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m19/kristineNaj/kelljacquesaolcom2.jpg

Hi, Kristine. These are great. May I have this one with "Featuring the Burgs, Brenda and Eric?

I also like the pirate and princess Mickey and Minnie. Could we get Brenda on the Minnie and Eric on the Mickey one? We sail September 14th.:flower3:

here's a few of your designs...remind me about the rest when it gets closer to your cruise. I am getting bogged down and it is difficult with large multiple requests....

3princessMommy2.jpg

3princessMommy.jpg

3princessMommy3.jpg

Kristine:

We missed out last time - so getting a head start on next year's cruise.

Could you do the following designs:

Cruising the Magic - Featuring the Lockard family

Aaron & Joann: Pirate Mickey & Minnie

Alexandra: Ariel (Do you still have this design?)

Caitlin: I'm a princess too!

Grace: Baby princesses (Do you still have this design?)

Thanks!

Just so you all know...I am heading out of town in about 3 weeks for 10 days...

If someone needs a sign for a cruise between now and October 7th...let me know via PM

sunshine1259.jpg

sunshine12592.jpg

sunshine12593.jpg

Hi, Kristine. These are great. May I have this one with "Featuring the Burgs, Brenda and Eric?

I also like the pirate and princess Mickey and Minnie. Could we get Brenda on the Minnie and Eric on the Mickey one? We sail September 14th.:flower3:

Hi Kristine. I've been following your threads in awe of your creativity :worship: . I've been trying for the last week to make signs for our upcoming cruise. I'm hopelessly baffled. If you would be so kind as to make four signs - one for my family and one each for the three families we are traveling with, I would be so grateful. I hope you can manage to get all of the names on my family's sign - we have six kids!:goodvibes

Crusin the Magic

The Monson Family
Mike, Kristi, Andrew, Nicholas, Patrick, Katherine, Ethan, and Matthew

The Estess Family
Murray, Olga, JohnMurray, Jarrett, Jordan, and Joshua

The Ramsey Family
Stacy, Melissa, and Laura

The Davis Family
Brandon, Heather, and Rebecca

Kristine,
Thanks for your generousity in creating these signs--they are great. Could we get a Cruising the magic with mickey and minnie in the corner--
featuring the Sanders Family?? Thank you so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter