Kristine's Door Magnet Designs PART 2

MaryJPixie2.jpg

MaryJPixie4.jpg

MaryJPixie3.jpg

KristineN, thank you soooooo much, My little girl and I are so excited and my DH loves them too, these are AWESOME!!!!!!!! You are a very special person to be doing this for so many people.....again my heartfelt thanks......
....Mary:flower3: :love:

I would love any you could do for The Jacques Family ~~cory, Kelly and Darren

and 1 more for Donna, Deb and Erin

any that works is fine by me

thanks

kelly
sorry in my excitment
i forgot to say we are going on the wonder!!
you work is amazing...How long does it take you to design one??

You have so many orders I feel bad even asking:flower3: , but your designs are so awesome i just had to. If and whenever you find time(I don't cruise til Jan) I would love "Cruising The Magic featuring: Tom, Heather, Cody, and Emma" , the princess one with name: "Emma" in the ear. Purple tink with name: "Heather". Mickey Pirate with name:"Cody". And Pirate skeleton with name:"Tom". Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!:cheer2: :thanks: :Pinkbounc
Oh, and does anyone know how I actually make magnets out of these? I'm new at this disney cruise thing. I remember reading somewhere that you can buy magnetic printing paper. True? TIA

Hi, I would love to have the one that says, Cruising The Wonder w/ Mickey & Minnie in the corner w/ the names Kevin, Penny, Kassie & Kallie. Can you tell me how I go about getting one. We are taking our first cruise in Oct. Also do you have anything Halloween related? Thanks alot!

Hi Kristine!

My request is on the original thread. Should I hold tight or do I need to put my request on this thread? I don't want to loose my place in line! ;)

Thanks! Your work is great!

Oh I wish that I were as talented as you are! What a gift and what a lot of time spent to make others happy. You certainly have earned your ears!!! We are not cruising until late Jan. so please do not feel like you need to rush. We have 2 rooms, so could we please get 2 of the Cruising on the Wonder with the Mickey and Minnie in the Corner featuring the DeGroff Family. Also, the purple tink for Nana Bev, the pirate Minnie for Grandma Rose, the princess one for Emma, the skeleton pirate for Gannon, and the other tinkerbell for Betsy. My husband really loves Tigger or Pumba, but if you don't do either, he would be more than pleased with pirate Mickey for Rob. Again if this is too much please do not hesitate to say so. Thanks again for anything that you do for us!

post here...I can't go back there at this point

Hi Kristine!

My request is on the original thread. Should I hold tight or do I need to put my request on this thread? I don't want to loose my place in line! ;)

Thanks! Your work is great!

Hi Kristine, You do beautiful work. I was wondering if you could please make me a sign for my Disney Cruise wedding. We are sailing september 11th. Our names are Kendra and Shane.

Thank you,

Hi Kristine- You are so kind to do this for everyone. I would like to request the pink mickey head with the princesses. Can you please put the name Megan in the ear. Thank you in advance.

I also PM you in June and wonder if need to request again. In reviewing the PM, I noticed I spelled a name, Abigail wrong. Opps. Thanks for your designs.

If you could please do the pink Mickey bubble that has the princess' says "I'm a princess too!" in one ear, with Abigail in the other ear.
Black Mickey bubble with skelton pirate with "Marty" in an ear.
Clear Mickey bubble with "The Johnson's Cruising the Magic"
Clear Mickey bubble with "The Decker's Cruising the Magic"

Last is for an anniversary. Any Disney couple with "Celebrating our 37th anniversary on the Magic", with Dave and Sue.

Thanks for your contribution and hard work. I can relate to sending one off to college. I just did the same.

Hi Kristine! You did such a great job on the magnets for my last cruise that I was hoping that you could do a couple more for my upcoming 9/11/08 cruise. I know it's short notice, so no worries if you can't get it done. :goodvibes

If I could get the above one done with Jason in an ear, but nothing else. Thanks!

Hi Kristine! You did such a great job on the magnets for my last cruise that I was hoping that you could do a couple more for my upcoming 9/11/08 cruise. I know it's short notice, so no worries if you can't get it done. :goodvibes

If I could get the above one done with Jason in an ear, but nothing else. Thanks!

Also, if I could get this one to say Jason and Michelle, that would be awesome!!

HI Kristine,
Could you please do a pink princess with "Erin" in one ear and "Bridget" in the other? Also a Pirate Mickey with "Shane" in one ear.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristine-

I'm glad to see you back. I came on early today just to catch up since we don't have to evacuate for Fay now. I'm going to get my requests in again before you get bombarded.:) I would like to request the following:
Cruising the Wonder-with mickey & minnie in corner)-2 for:
The Leitz Family (chip n dale one with characters in the Wonder if possible-if not the mickey & minnie in corner)
Judy & Ray

Cruising the Magic-with mickey & minnie in corner) 3 with:
The Leitz Family (there's one that's gold with characters inside the magic-if possible,if not I understand)
The McRoberts Family
Debbie

Cruising the Magic (inside the bubble) 1 with:
Judy, Ray, Michael, Zachary, & Christopher

Wedding:
Judy & Ray in one ear
Celebrating another Magical Year (don't know if that will fit, if not maybe Another Magical Year

Pirate Mickey(without saying on bottom)
Michael
Zachary
Christopher(would love Pirate Pluto if possible)
Ray
Herbie

Pirate Minnie(without saying on bottom)
Judy
Debbie
Mei

Finally-for my FE exchange I don't know everyone's names so I was wondering if I could get the Cruising the Wonder (bubble one) with the dates of the cruise on it: September 11-14, 2008. I'm going to iron it onto the mini totes.

Thank you so much-your designs are great. I hope I didn't take advantage with these requests. I have 2 cruises to get ready for.

Hi Kristine!

Can you please personalize the wedding one for me and put Catherine & Jesse in one ear and October 19, 2008 on the other ear?

Thank you so much!

Hi Kristine,

I sent you a request last month but I guess you got swamped with requests. So, could you please make me a few:

One that says Cruisin the Magic - September 27-October 4;
Mickey Ears with all princesses that has my daughters name Paige in it;
another Mickey Ears that has Jack Sparrow in it and says my son's name Blake.

Thank you.

Hi Kristine,

I sent you a request last month but I guess you got swamped with requests. So, could you please make me a few:

One that says Cruisin the Magic - September 27-October 4;
Mickey Ears with all princesses that has my daughters name Paige in it;
another Mickey Ears that has Jack Sparrow in it and says my son's name Blake.

Thank you.

Sorry Kristine,

Can you make the one that says Cruisin the Magic say:

Cruisin the Magic with the Fraser Family
Danny, Kim, Blake and Paige.
September 27 - October 4, 2008. Along with the 2 mickey ears for our kids? thank you.

Kristine,

Would you be able to make me the following:

Cruisin the Wonder with Mickey & Minnie in the corner - featuring Jason, Donna, Michael, & Grace

The wedding one - Donna & Jason - celebrating another magical year (if that fits)

Also, I love your signature people. I've seen them before with different color hair. Can you create one with Dad, Mom, Tween Son, and Tween Daughter all with brown hair?

We leave this weekend if you can do it. Thanks for all of your effort!princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter