knock off crocs???

Don't believe in knock off anything.......if you buy knock offs you just have to replace them earlier.

DD7 has both Airwalks (from Payless) and Croc Maryjanes. She prefers the Airwalks. I have to make her wear her real Crocs. She's been wearing the same pair of Airwalks for 2 years (they are really too small now, but she loves them).

I have to also say that the airwalks are nice! That's what I buy my daughter, unless I can get a good sale on real crocs. I can't pay $30 for her when her feet grow so fast. I like and have both. I haven't found another knock-off that's even close to Crocs though.

We bought the fake Crocs at the Christmas Tree Shop for $4.99 each and have had no problems with them at all. They are very comfy. My oldest DD also had some of the Kmart ones and was fine in them. I have felt the Walmart ones and think that they feel really hard and uncomfy.

I went out today and bought a pair of the airwalk "crocs" I tried on the real crocs and I didnt think they were as soft! So Ds got a cool pair of camo airwalks and I got a blue pair BOGO. I almost bought the marjane looking ones that were only 7 at payless but I went with the traditional because I feel like they stay on my feet better.. comfy ... but stil ugly..lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter