Kids TS meals to QS

Fungineer

Earning My Ears
We will be on the DDP in September. Our dining reservations will use up all the adult TS meals, however one child will be left with 2 TS meals. Can we convert the child TS meals to QS? This seems like it would actually be in our favor since a child can order off the adult menu at QS. And since Disney probably knows a thing or two about making a profit, I'm wondering if there's some sort of restriction preventing this.

We will be on the DDP in September. Our dining reservations will use up all the adult TS meals, however one child will be left with 2 TS meals. Can we convert the child TS meals to QS? This seems like it would actually be in our favor since a child can order off the adult menu at QS. And since Disney probably knows a thing or two about making a profit, I'm wondering if there's some sort of restriction preventing this.
Yes I actually wrote to Disney about the same question and the answer was yess you can change TS credit Kids for any QS adult or kids

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter