Kids Meeting place - Disney Magic from Galveston 1/4/13

happy New years.Has anyone seen the Austin and Jessie and ally New years show.I just watched it today and it was awesome.Can't wait till I get to see all of you in person.:cool1:

Cassidypopcorn::

I am looking forward to meeting you girls at the meet and greet! I am the only girl in my family so I can't wait to meet you girls do we can hang out!

Emma

hi Nina yes my mom is Kelly.I will try to make it to the meet and greet.can't wait meet you.

Cassidy :cool1:

hi cassidy. ok I'll see u there hopefully. :) what are some things u like toi do? are you going to go to Edge? i dont know if i am. ill probably go if you r going. i dont really want to go by myself a lot.

Nina :banana:

hi cassidy. ok I'll see u there hopefully. :) what are some things u like toi do? are you going to go to Edge? i dont know if i am. ill probably go if you r going. i dont really want to go by myself a lot.

some of the things I like yo do is hang with friends,swim,play volleyball,and listen to music.Yes I will be in the edge and you will probably meet my cousin Anna.

Cassidy:rolleyes::

some of the things I like yo do is hang with friends,swim,play volleyball,and listen to music.Yes I will be in the edge and you will probably meet my cousin Anna.

Cassidy:rolleyes::

cool! how old is she? i like to do those things too. im not that great at volleyball though. what eating time do u have? i have the later dining time

YacurGirls said:
cool! how old is she? i like to do those things too. im not that great at volleyball though. what eating time do u have? i have the later dining time

She is 10.maybe I could help teach you.maybe we could see a movie I heard the are going to be playing wreak it Ralph in the movie theater.

We (that's Mady and Key - our real names are Madelynn and Keyanna but we go by Mady and Key) are part of the FE group too! Our parents are Bruce and Aprill. We love crafts and art too! Can't wait to meet other 9 and 7 year old girls. My little brother is hoping that their are other 5 year old boys
:cool1:

She is 10.maybe I could help teach you.maybe we could see a movie I heard the are going to be playing wreak it Ralph in the movie theater.

cool. my sister is 9. i need some volleyball practice. id love to go see wreck it ralph with u! i love that movie! what time do u ahve dinner on the ship? i have the later seating i think. :confused3

Quote: soooooooooooooooooo excited 1 day 2 hours and 22 minutes

:tigger: Madeline

see yall soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tigger: Madeline

cool. my sister is 9. i need some volleyball practice. id love to go see wreck it ralph with u! i love that movie! what time do u ahve dinner on the ship? i have the later seating i think. :confused3

I love that movie too!My mom said that she thinks we eat sometime around 8.

cassidy:)

P.S. some people call me cass.

I love that movie too!My mom said that she thinks we eat sometime around 8.

cassidy:)

P.S. some people call me cass.

Cool! we eat around 8 too. what will u be waering onto the ship? i will prob be wearing a green plaid shirt with either green or blue beads. where do u live? i live in california

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter