Kids "Disney" Activity Book ** Updated 4/25 EPCOT "Around the World" pgs added

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled-6.gif

Untitled-5.gif

Untitled-4-1.gif

Untitled-3-1.gif

Untitled-1-1.gif

Krista, You're killing me here. I keep saying their books are done. They have 130 pages now! But I like the park specific ones.

And I printed all of mine single sided because I decided to put them in a one inch binder. Partly because I keep adding things! lol Partly because that way I can take out used pages and replace them if they want more later in the summer. And partly to give them a hard surface to write on. They can flip the cover back and behind. I will also put some plain lined paper and plain typing paper in for them to write or draw what they want.

That is SO GREAT!:rotfl: Just think of how much fun their going to have. I haven't printed mine yet... <grin> I'm having too much fun looking for things!

Good, I am glad that somebody's using these. I don't know if I should update my book or just keep attching more documents that I am finding? So I'll just keep going. IF ANYONE HAS OTHER ACTIVITY PAGES, please feel free to post!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I've lost where I am now- so if you did post your new updated book with all the new pages, it would be a life saver. I can't tell where I left off, what I've saved to add, and what I copied and pasted. lol~:confused:

Keep posting them on here too Krista. I am NOT going to deliberatly look for anymore myself, lol, but I'll keep checking to see what you find. lol

You're going to have quite a stack if you keep going til your trip in Dec! lol

Also, I made some code messages by using a wingding font and then making a legend, and typing the code message in wingding. Idon't remember if Iposted that in the other thread.

Hey Amy, would you mind sharing your sheet you made with the coded messages? That sound totally cool.... I have been trying to find some with no success. Krista

I'll try tonight or tomorrow night. Right now it's a word doc and when I tried to put a copy in here before it got all funky. Maybe if I import it into powerpoint and save that slide as a jpg it will work?

If not, I'll post better directions with a link to where I got the font. You might want to know how to do it anyway so you can make your own messages.

It'd be perfect if I could find a Disney type of wingding font, but I can't, so I just picked one that is kid friendly (read no obscene characters lol) and has a character for each letter.

Maybe if I import it into powerpoint and save that slide as a jpg it will work?

That should work. Just copy and paste into Powerpoint. Save As jpeg, slide only. OR I would love to see what you have in your activity book!!! Perhaps upload WORD document to savefile.com and you wouldn't have to mess with copy/paste inpowerpoint...etc..

Can't wait to see!!! Krista

I haven't been nearly as organized about it as you. Much of the stuff I printed straight off of a website, and never bothered to save it. I think I posted the main websites I used though.

I'll get the coded messages on here in the next couple days. If there is anything else that I've forgotten, I'll post that too.

Let's see if this works. This is the only one I could post. The other one I did so far has my girl's names in it. lol the code for this one is "we are going to Disney World!"

going.jpg

Let's see if this works. This is the only one I could post. The other one I did so far has my girl's names in it. lol the code for this one is "we are going to Disney World!"

going.jpg

That's Great Amy! Really cool!

i scan these pages from the activity book found in dollar tree :)
my kids activity book almost reach 200 pages :eek:
they will be busy for sure :rotfl:

woody.jpg

tarzan.jpg

dalmatian.jpg

buzz.jpg

baloo.jpg

7dwarfs.jpg

let me know, if anybody interested in non-disney ones (i found the scooby doo)

These are so great....Thanks for sharing. For some reason I can't get to your books with those links (Hoping its just some filter here at work...I'll try again when I get home tonight)....We are going in August and I love the planning...

Wow i am so ghlad I found this thread.
This stuf is AWESOME!!!
I can't wait to put mine together.
We are going for the first time as a family for my son's 6th Bday in Nov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter