Kids "Disney" Activity Book ** Updated 4/25 EPCOT "Around the World" pgs added

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you AmyK for all the links :thumbsup2
i'm doing a roadtrip and will end it in wdw before going back home so all the nondisney is really helpfull for variaty :cool1:
i went to dollar tree this morning and oh, boy, they have tons of those activity books :teacher: , mostly princesses and pooh :) i got buzz lightyear and scooby doo too :woohoo:

Yeah!!! Thanks for all those links!! WElcome to the DISigns board! The fairies activities were SO COOL! My DD loves tink and fairies, so she will be thrilled!! Krista

You're welcome for the links. :) I got so much help from the stickies on the family board and from sahlink's powerpoints that I wanted to "pay it back" a little.

sahlink, I tried to use disboards to "send you an email through disboards" but I don't know if that really works. I was asking a question about the last page/back cover of your journal.

You're welcome for the links. :) I got so much help from the stickies on the family board and from sahlink's powerpoints that I wanted to "pay it back" a little.

sahlink, I tried to use disboards to "send you an email through disboards" but I don't know if that really works. I was asking a question about the last page/back cover of your journal.

I just PM (private messaged you) Feel free to reply back. Krista

What a fabulous idea and how awesome you are to share with us!! I'm headed to the store to buy some printer ink and then I'm gonna get busy printing!:thumbsup2

Let me know if you guys still want me to upload pages to here when I find them. I don't know if everyone still wants/needs more pages.

Here are a few more:
Untitled-2.gif

Untitled-1.gif

Untitled-3.gif

Untitled-4.gif

I put them together...
Mickeypage.jpg

I know I asked you this about your journal- but what kind of paper did you use for these, regular?

heather

I haven't printed these out yet... I keep adding to mine. <grin> When I have mine completed I will print on front and back sides and use the same paper as in the journals, 28lb paper. That way you can't see the design on the other side, but yet thin enough to be colorable (I think I just made up a new word):rotfl:

I couldn't find the 28# but I found 24#. So hopefully a little better than the regular 20#.

thanks!
Heather

Good, I am glad that somebody's using these. I don't know if I should update my book or just keep attching more documents that I am finding? So I'll just keep going. IF ANYONE HAS OTHER ACTIVITY PAGES, please feel free to post!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Thanks for adding more pages! When there's such a wide age range, you have to individualize them and so the more pages, the merrier!:cool1:

When I start scanning mine in or finding them, I'll learn how to post a pic. Haven't gotten there yet!

Thanks again!

please keep adding them. we are driving 17hrs in aug one way with DD5, myself and DH so will need lots to help pass the time. gotta try to find some harder ones for DH

this is wonderful, I always print out some things like that for our trip... these are some that I have never seen before.. great job... I will print them out for sure... keep them coming ha! ha!:cool1:

My son love those Fillemin type of activities... if you find any more, please add them on

Krista, You're killing me here. I keep saying their books are done. They have 130 pages now! But I like the park specific ones.

And I printed all of mine single sided because I decided to put them in a one inch binder. Partly because I keep adding things! lol Partly because that way I can take out used pages and replace them if they want more later in the summer. And partly to give them a hard surface to write on. They can flip the cover back and behind. I will also put some plain lined paper and plain typing paper in for them to write or draw what they want.

These are so great, my kids are going to love them! But does anyone know how to personalize the front cover? I can't seem to get the name changed....

Jennifer

These are so great, my kids are going to love them! But does anyone know how to personalize the front cover? I can't seem to get the name changed....

Jennifer

The Front Cover I had as a design I think maybe from Amy M_I_C_K_EY? If it isn't I'm sorry. Perhaps, start a thread to the designers to personalize another one.

Here I've attached the one I used and erased the name in Photoshop. To get the same font, you have to do a search on google and download the font called: mickey font. I found it free online.

blankmickey.jpg

Again, this is another designers work. I just can't remember which one.

Krista

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter