Kids' clothes question

cyneswith

Mouseketeer
Only tangentially related to Disney - they are Disney clothes, meant for a Disney trip.

Are toddler girl clothes sized smaller than toddler boy clothes? Or am I remembering 2T wrong? It's entirely possible - 2T was over a year ago.

My son grew at a similar rate to my daughter and was in 2T from ~11 months to a little over 2 years old. DD will be 15 months when we go, so I got trip clothes accordingly (and I can't imagine a 3T 15 month old. My son is in 3T now, edging into 4T.)

Yes! They're also cut differently. I like the boxier fit of "boy" clothes, even for girls. And Disney seems to run small anyway. Sizes are arbitrary, even for kids!

A couple years ago I was buying clothes for my daughter for our trip. She was huge into toy story at the time, so I had to buy boy clothes because girl toy story clothes are severely lacking. I was at the Disney store buying a Cinderella shirt and a buzz shirt for my daughter. I had grabbed them both in the same size, 4. I put them on the counter to pay and noticed the Cinderella shirt was significantly smaller than buzz. I held them up together thinking I had grabbed a wrong size. Nope. Girls shirts are just cut way smaller than boy shirts. They are shorter and slimmer. It's crazy. My son was still an infant at the time, so that was my first real experience buying boy clothes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter