• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kid Food avail at Food & Wine?

I was really just wondering what types of foods kids have had in the past that they liked (hence the "approved"). I was just trying to get an idea of what others had offered their kids so I could get a better feel of what was offered in the past so I knew if I could cut out our ADR for that time. I know I need to look at the menus when they come out- I know all kids eat different things- just wondering what others have given their kids when there....I think I am going to count on doing CS with the kids and hope they want to try some stuff when there....Thanks for helping!
(Question-Is it frowned upon to take kids there? Is this more "geared for adults" ? Should I NOT take kids??

Last edited:
(Question-Is it frowned upon to take kids there? Is this more "geared for adults" ? Should I NOT take kids??

It happens in a theme park around half of it at that. There are tons of kids there. No reason to *not* take your kids to Epcot. Honestly, it's just some booths that are popped in empty space in each of the countries. You could totally skip it if you weren't interested in them. I have no issues taking my kids there.

A lot will depend on the children's current eating preferences. Most of what I see that kids may like appear to be more on the dessert side: belgian waffles, creme brulee, cannolli, etc.

I suppose the Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup could appeal. If China has chicken potstickers, that may be fine. Germany had some items in 2014 that could appeal to kids. Cheese Ravioli at Italy. Tough to know ahead of time, since menus may change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter