Key Chains?

SaeSawanoguchi

Earning My Ears
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has seen character key chains at DL where the characters have squishy heads and their arms and legs can move a little. My DBF and I got two key chains at WDW in September but the chain on his (a Mickey one) broke and Mickey was lost to us somewhere. :sad1:

So if someone who has seen a store with these key chains, can you please let me know which store? We are hoping to replace the lost Mickey on this trip to DL. I would very much appreciate the help.

Thanks!

(P.S. I can't post pictures yet, as I don't have enough posts.)

I read your post last night and looked at some keychains to see if I could understand what you meant, but unfortunately, I would need to see a picture as they carry so many different varieties of chains.

Is there any way you could do a couple of more posts so that you are able to post a picture? I'm not sure how many you need, but maybe a moderator can step in and let you know.

I'm here until Monday and would be happy to look if I could see what you're looking for.

I don't recall seeing anything like that, but now that I know what I'm looking for, I will be on the lookout. I still have to find another $24 worth of stuff to get in order to get the throw blanket I want, so I'll be shopping around, haha. Shouldn't be too hard.

What characters are you looking for?

Just the Mickey one really. Its my goal to find a replacement one. Thank you so much for keeping an eye out for one.

That keychain is really cute. I don't remember seeing anything like that around DLR either. Of course, I wasn't looking for it but it's so cute i might have noticed it. Good luck in your search!

Stores I looked into today and didn't see them:

Emporium
World of Disney
The store in Critter Country
The Bazaar across from Jungle Cruise
The store in Frontier Land near the bridge into that land
Small World Store
The little gift kiosk near Small World
Both gift kiosks near the main entrances as you go under the railroad tracks

Sorry :(

I'll check star traders when we're over there in a bit using our SM fastpasses, but, most of the stores carry the same things, so not looking hopeful

Yea, I kind of lucked into finding them at WDW. If I remember correctly, they were in a store located in Toontown but I don't know if DL would have them. Or if they even have a store in Toontown. Hehe. I appreciate you keeping an eye out for them though.

Unfortunately we didn't even go into Toon Town today and probably won't have time before we leave tomorrow. I did check Star Traders, and no luck there either.

Maybe someone can check the store in TT on their next trip for you. At least you won't have to look at any other store for them, I think I hit up just about every other one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter