Keen sandals

nxfan

Earning My Ears
Any idea's on where I can get the best deal on some Keen sandals? Online, in store, wherever. Thanks.:banana:

Funny thing, I just ordered some from REI no more than 2 hours ago. They are having their anniversary sale until tomorrow and mine were 69.99, off from the usual price of $90+. Lots of styles are back ordered, though, including the ones that I got, but I'll take that for $30 bucks off.

Like pp said REI has them on a great sale until tomorrow. We want to get some for DS, hopefully we can but not sure if they are open tomorrow or for how long.... I can't buy online since they are for DS and he's 2 and we need to have him actually try on the shoe to ensure a good fit. $28.99 on sale. Can't beat it! They are selling at a local kids shoe store by us for over $50!!! Crazy!

I was going to buy some Keen's for myself, but just could not pay that much. So I started looking for something similar. Ended up buying a pair at Sports Authority for $29.95. They look very very similar to Keens, same rounded toe and straps look similar. Limited on colors, only blue or red, but they feel great! I have already started walking in them to get used to them and I really like them.

Check at your local sports stores and see what they have. You might be able to find a cheaper alternative.

Try Sierra Trading Post online, REI sometimes has sales.
FYI, if you are a woman, a size 6 kids is equivalent to a women's 8=much cheaper. I got mine on clearance at REI for $19.00 once doing this!

to me the Keens are worth the money. I am a penny pincher by nature - but when it comes to comfy shoes for Disney - my Keen Whispers cn't be substituted!!! I tried once - with a pair of Dr.Shoals - looked just like keens - but they blistered my ankle/heel after just a couple of hours - I was MK and miserable. NEVER AGAIN WILL I COMPROMISE!! lol!

If you have time and patience, and a store near you, Nordstrom Rack usually has good prices on shoes/sandals. I was at one last weekend and saw a lot of Merrill and Keen shoes/sandals. I picked up a pair of Merrill shoes for $69 that were regularly $130. Their shoe inventory changes daily/weekly so they may have some one day and not the next.

I would try the following places:
altrec.com
sierratradingpost.com
6pm.com
piperlime.com (I bought when they had a 30% discount code)

You can look for discount codes for all of the above places at retailmenot.com couponchief.com

Just had to share!:cool1:
I just ordered Keen Whisper sandals at Shoe Buy, online:
http://www.shoebuy.com/keen-whisper/295051
They are having a 20% off code, and you get another 10% off for registering as a new customer!!! And free shipping and returns!!!! It came to around 62$ for the new sandals:cool1::cool1:

Thanks DISers for helping me decide WHAT to buy, now I hope I've helped you decide where!:banana:

Thanks for all the great advice! It is very keen advice........ We will be taking advantage of it and ordering soon!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter