• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Kdtass Alexandria's MAW/GKTW trip: dates TBA

Thursday- lounge at GKTW
Friday- MK (BBB appt at noon, CRT at 2:05)
Saturday- IOA
Sunday- MK/HS (Tony's restaurant at 12:30)
Monday- Universal
Tuesday- Downtown Disney/AK/Epcot (Rainforest Cafe at 12:30)
Wednesday- Possibly Seaworld/ Go home :sad1:

I'm a little disappointed, our Disney park maps finally came, but because it rained, when I went to get them this morning they were all kinds of warped and damp. Sucks so much!!! But they're still cool looking, and they help with finding our way around before we get there!!

Hey guys, so were bringing Allies cough assist machine with us to Florida, how do we go about bringing it on the plane? Do we just bring it as is, or do we need to put it in a bag to carry it on? And once it's on, where should we put it?

Also, about her wheelchair, were bringing the manual chair with us, should I ask to walk with it to put it in the plane? Do we need letters from the drs saying it has to come with us or will they just check it without documentation?

Bought trading pins for all of us, along with lanyards!! Officially 45 days until we leave!! Getting so excited!

Oh man only 26 more days to go!!! Allie is super enjoying her countdown chain we bought for her!! And the question is is the dessert party really worth it? The one where u can watch the kisses show? I saw its like 106 bucks for 4 people, but everyone says tink flies over u and from pics I've seen it's far away from the castle...

The dessert party may already be sold out. It books up fairly quick.

On the chance that you could get it, we thoroughly enjoyed it. We didn't have to fight for a spot to watch the fireworks. It was nice to have snacks and drinks and a chair to sit in. We got some wonderful photopass pictures with the castle lit up in the background. Tink did not fly on our night because it was raining a little. We were pushing it a little with it ending so late for our 4 year old. I had hoped to do so rides after as it was EMH but she was done after the fireworks. And we hadn't even been out all day. We stayed at the resort until about 3:30 then went to MK.

The dessert party may already be sold out. It books up fairly quick.

On the chance that you could get it, we thoroughly enjoyed it. We didn't have to fight for a spot to watch the fireworks. It was nice to have snacks and drinks and a chair to sit in. We got some wonderful photopass pictures with the castle lit up in the background. Tink did not fly on our night because it was raining a little. We were pushing it a little with it ending so late for our 4 year old. I had hoped to do so rides after as it was EMH but she was done after the fireworks. And we hadn't even been out all day. We stayed at the resort until about 3:30 then went to MK.

I'm gonna try and see what we can do, I know I looked a few days ago and they still had a 915, but it may be gone by now, lol. I just wasn't sure bc I know we can always get stellar seating in the handicapped section right by the castle, but I really want to do the party, lol.

So we got the desserts fireworks party all reserved for one of our MK nights!! We're getting so close!!

Woo hoo!!! We're almost at our departure date and were getting so antsy!!! We got our make a wish packet in the mail yesterday with our check, departure/arrival times, goodies for Alex and more info!!! Yay!!!! Gotta start packing soon, I bought a whole lot of shorts this week, I've never been a big shorts person, I have this issue with my thunder thighs and I hate the back of knees (I'm a little weird), but I've lost about 65 pounds so I feel comfortable enough to wear them now, so I think I'm set in the whole I'm not gonna be burning up in Florida part!!

Woo hoo!!! Leaving for my dads tomorrow and then off to Florida on Thursday!!!

You have a beautiful family :) I hope you had a great trip, I know this is dragging a old thread up

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter