KDN?

carlbarry

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to help out someone who posted on triapadvisor that they reserved a room at AKL, but their MDE says "KDN room only." They're worried they've been sent to Kidani. What does the "KDN" designation mean?
Thanks.

Seems like Kidani to me.

:earsboy: Bill
Yes, seems obvious. But I researched, and saw on another chat board that someone who had reserved at Poly also had the KDN notification. I'm thinking it might be a code as to level of payment, like maybe cash, or CRO.

I'm trying to help out someone who posted on triapadvisor that they reserved a room at AKL, but their MDE says "KDN room only." They're worried they've been sent to Kidani. What does the "KDN" designation mean?
Thanks.
It should show one of the following resort names:
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House
Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village

If it's Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge, it's one of the hotel rooms in Jambo House.

I have two rooms at All Star Sports reserved thru Orbitz that have the KDN note- I wouldnt mind moving over to Kidani!

Does it have something to do with the size of the bed, size of the room, maybe something with dining? To the OP, it doesn't appear to mean Kidani since it is showing up on Poly and AS Sports.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter