Karlyn’s Wish Is Coming True ***1st hair tutorial***

After the picture of Sally's mom I am not even sure my eye looks bruised. :confused3 Gabrielle has informed me that she does not think that my eye looks so bad. She thinks the scary part of the picture is that I do not have any make-up on this morning.:scared1: :scared1:

Some things just make my skin crawl! Like a broken fingernail, when someone says, oh look at what i just did, and show you the crack. UGH! and wiggly teeth. Kirsta has been all morning showing me her tooth is ready to come out. :eek:

YEE-OUCH!!! Those both look really painful!!!

22.gif
22.gif
22.gif

22.gif
5.gif
22.gif

22.gif
KARLYN!!!
22.gif

22.gif
22.gif
22.gif
22.gif

14.gif
16.gif
17.gif

10.gif

All the outfits are wonderful. You are going to be the best dressed family in Disneyworld.

Denise the shirts and dresses turned out great.

The Minnie outfit for Karlyn is darling. And the Snow White top and Skirt are adorable. So much fun!!!!! :wizard: Disboutiquers you are fabulous!!!

Today, while shopping for new beds for their new house, Karlyn tripped in the IKEA parking lot and bonked the side of her head. Now she and mom will have matching black eyes.
IMG_0130.jpg

I am seriously considering bike helmets as mandatory for this family!:)

A package came today for Brody from HeatherSue.
IMG_0133.jpg

I promise you that the shirts Brody and his dad are wearing today were not planned because we had no idea that a very special custom shirt was in the package for Brody.
IMG_0152.jpg

This Pluto/Longhorns/Cowboys shirt could not be more perfect for this boy!
IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

Tessa had sent beautiful pictures for each of them that she had drawn. They are so cute and everyone just loves them. Thanks Tessa:hug:
IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

HeatherSue, the shirt is amazing. Jham sent me a link to your Applique tutorial and I can see that you truly are "the BEST". Thanks for sharing your talent with Brody. I know he will truly wear this shirt out!!

If you notice the red fluffy bracelets that Karlyn is wearing, they came with the presents yesterday from Jeanne and her family. Karlyn does not plan on taking them off any time in the near future!:rotfl:

Denise

I told Karlyn there was no reason to be jealous of my black eye. There was no stopping her she was going to get a bruise for her birthday and no one was going to stop her. :rotfl: :rotfl:

IMG_0133.jpg

I promise you that the shirts Brody and his dad are wearing today were not planned because we had no idea that a very special custom shirt was in the package for Brody.
IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

Tessa had sent beautiful pictures for each of them that she had drawn. They are so cute and everyone just loves them. Thanks Tessa:hug:
IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

HeatherSue, the shirt is amazing. Jham sent me a link to your Applique tutorial and I can see that you truly are "the BEST". Thanks for sharing your talent with Brody. I know he will truly wear this shirt out!!

If you notice the red fluffy bracelets that Karlyn is wearing, they came with the presents yesterday from Jeanne and her family. Karlyn does not plan on taking them off any time in the near future!:rotfl:

Denise
HeatherSue thank you so much for the wonderful shirt. We have passed it around more than once so everyone can look at it closely. It is amazing :worship: When Brody opened the package and we saw the shirt we all had to laugh because Brody has on his Dallas Cowboys jersey and Bryan is wearing his Texas Longhorns shirt. Bryan was so excited to finally get a letter. :cool1: The picture of him where he looks half awake was before he saw his letter from Tessa. Thank you once again for the gifts and we will make sure to get a picture of Brody with Pluto.

Lindsey

Tessa is so sweet. Her mama must teach her right!

Great outfit! Dallas loves the cowboys and I am contemplating making him one (no longhorns though!). Glad Brody loved it and love how they had their shirts on today.

Thank you SO much for posting the pictures of Brody with his shirt!!! I also love the picture of the kids holding up the pictures Tessa made them. She was jumping up and down saying "They got my pictures!!" How funny that they were wearing their Texas Longhorns and Dallas Cowboys shirts!! I'm glad Bryan liked his picture from Tessa, too. ;)

Sorry Karlyn hurt herself, too. You two must make quite the pair now! I hope she at least found a new bed for her new room!

I am DEFINITELY not "the best"! I've only been sewing for a year, so I'm still learning! Thank you, though!

Thank you SO much for posting the pictures of Brody with his shirt!!! I also love the picture of the kids holding up the pictures Tessa made them. She was jumping up and down saying "They got my pictures!!" How funny that they were wearing their Texas Longhorns and Dallas Cowboys shirts!! I'm glad Bryan liked his picture from Tessa, too. ;)

Sorry Karlyn hurt herself, too. You two must make quite the pair now! I hope she at least found a new bed for her new room!

I am DEFINITELY not "the best"! I've only been sewing for a year, so I'm still learning! Thank you, though!
We were able to find the beds the girls wanted. They were not happy that we left the store without them. We did not want to but them and then have to move them again in 1 week when we finnally move. I would love to be able to sew like you do. Maybe if I start to practice now. I might be able to sew with the disboutiquers next year.:thumbsup2

You got to meet our beloved Jeanne!!! :lovestruc I am sooooo jealous!! Looks like the kids got on well and you all had a wonderful time. And of course all of the kids are cute as buttons! I'm so happy that it was a good experience for you all.

You have really moved through those hawaiian shirts!!! I'm glad you decided on dresses for the girls, they are darling!!
..t.

IMG_0133.jpg

IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0140.jpg

IMG_0147.jpg

IMG_0134.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

Denise

Poor Karlyn and her black eye! That is too funny that Brody and Bryan were wearing those shirts :rotfl2: That shirt Heather made is so cool! And love the letters from Tessa! She is engaged to my Luke you know! And just an FYI to those of you out there, no, I did not give the girls fur cuffs for Disneyworld in September :rotfl: My dear SIL makes them and she just wanted to join in the Big Give spirit! I'm glad the girls like them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter