K-Mart ad. What do you think?

I thought it was dumb and pretty much hated it. And I can tell you for sure I'd be aggravated if I had little kids that would be hearing this on tv a lot. But I don't and my opinion appears to be in the minority so if it shows up on the tv the most I'll do is change a channel, lol.

I think the ad did exactly what they wanted it to do. It is making people talk. Will it encourage me to shop at Kmart? Nope. Not a fan of that store- stupid commercial or not.

I thought it was dumb and pretty much hated it. And I can tell you for sure I'd be aggravated if I had little kids that would be hearing this on tv a lot. But I don't and my opinion appears to be in the minority so if it shows up on the tv the most I'll do is change a channel, lol.

Well, just a side note...children they will find silly and potty-esque in things that are a lot less blatant than "ship your pants". If you end up turning the channel every time they find something "pottyesque" funny....you will end up turning off the tv most of the time. Not that turning off the TV is a bad thing. But then you will find that the giggle storms will come from a book or a playground.;)

My niece was about 2 and 1/2 and I was reading to her the "ABC's of the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum". C is for Comet, S is for Saturn etc. Then it gets to "U is for Uranus". My niece says "no, YOUR anus, Auntie". I mostly held in the laughter, but she sensed my response and started to dance around singing "Your Anus":rotfl2::rotfl2:

I find potty-humor funny so I liked the ad. That said, I don't really see myself shopping at K-Mart.

There wasn't any vulgarity in it. Perhaps you should get your mind out of the gutter ;).

vul·gar·i·ty *(vl-gr-t)
n. pl. vul·gar·i·ties
1. The quality or condition of being vulgar.
2. Something, such as an act or expression, that offends good taste or propriety.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Pretty sure it was a word play based on the idea of defacating in one's clothes and on one's furniture. I guess maybe some of the posters on this thread that describe themselves as enjoying "potty" humor could tell me for sure though :confused3

There wasn't any vulgarity in it. Perhaps you should get your mind out of the gutter ;).

vul·gar·i·ty *(vl-gr-t)
n. pl. vul·gar·i·ties
2. Something, such as an act or expression, that offends good taste or propriety.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.

Pretty sure it was a word play based on the idea of defacating in one's clothes and on one's furniture. I guess maybe some of the posters on this thread that describe themselves as enjoying "potty" humor could tell me for sure though :confused3

I think the "get your mind out of the gutter" comment was facetious.;)

Silly word play with a potty twist. I hope it would barely register on a vulgarity scale.

To me, something that is vulgar would

I'd rather watch that than a Hardee's commercial. Ugh to those.

I think it is a good thing for KMart to share that they will ship things to you. After all, if you see something on sale in one of their fliers and then make a special trip to KMart to go buy it, it is almost never in stock. So good to know you can have it shipped from somewhere. I often wonder how our KMart is still in business.

We have a car dealership here owned by Jack Schmidt. His catch phrase is, "You don't know Jack" :lmao:

vul·gar·i·ty *(vl-gr-t)
n. pl. vul·gar·i·ties

You didn't get Poohforyou's joke (complete with a winky-wink?)

I have been reported for posting a picture, perhaps you remember. It was from Google Street View and it was showing 2 pairs of feet just a little bit above the ankles, not even close to the knees, turned toward each other in a small dressing room behind a curtain inside a small apparel/shoe store... The post got removed too.

It just left me speechless.

Wonder if I'll get reported again for bringing back those traumatic memories...

I have been reported for posting a picture, perhaps you remember. It was from Google Street View and it was showing 2 pairs of feet just a little bit above the ankles, not even close to the knees, turned toward each other in a small dressing room behind a curtain inside a small apparel/shoe store... The post got removed too.

It just left me speechless.

Wonder if I'll get reported again for bringing back those traumatic memories...

Perhaps there was implied kanoodling ???:rotfl2:

Funny! I bet my husband and boys will think it's hysterical. It won't make us shop at K-Mart, but we don't have any around here anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter