K-Mart ad. What do you think?

It makes me giggle and brings out the inner middle schooler in me.

That being said, not a kmart fan either and it would not make me purchase anything there.

They are trying to push their shipping and frankly for internet purchases Amazon and Zappos have me. Otherwise I shop local.

But in terms of messaging, I never really thought of mail order and K-Mart together, and now I do.

I think it's hilarious.:lmao:

So hilarious that I'm considering shipping my pants.

A little crude but just enough to make the joke. Plus I definitely know now that Kmart offers free shipping.

It works for me.

I may be immature but it made me smile... it was immature but I can imagine my friends and I loving this in junior high or whatever. That being said I don't always have the most mature sense of humor, and I am a broke college student so they didn't necessarily get a new customer, and I don't necessarily know if this will get new customers in the family demographic, but I thought it was fun! :happytv:

Great commercial!!!:thumbsup2

"I can't wait to ship my pants, dad":lmao:

"I just shipped my pants, and it's very convenient":rotfl2:

"I just shipped my drawers":)

"I just shipped my bed":rotfl:

Brilliant advertising! Really funny. This is the type of ad that has the potential to go viral.

And... I just shared it on Facebook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I03UmJbK0lA

Is it cute or should the Million Mom brigade start boycotting?

Brilliant....the marketing firm came up with a genius plan...they made a funny, slightly controversial ad that went viral on YouTube and got shown (for free) on all the morning news shows and got everybody talking about KMart. It doesn't matter if this ad ever gets aired on tv as a paid commercial or not... They got lots of $$$$$ worth of buzz for KMart already.

I don't like kmart but I thought it was funny. :rotfl:

I agree that it is brilliant.

It is funny (although crude) and it clearly got the message across.

And if perchance people raise a stink....it only brings the commercial to a larger group.

It crossed "a" line without crossing "the" line.;)

I passed this around and work and our vestigial productivity went away completely. "Ship[ping] your pants" has become our new euphemism for any futile task.

As for controversial, well, the DIS-popular and very-family-friendly Yehaa Bob Jackson's signature tune is pretty much ten minutes of the same premise, and I haven't noticed Port Orleans disappearing like the House of Usher...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter