JustEmmy and Emmysmommy return to WDW for some wining and dining

Brook1099 said:
I have really enjoyed ur mom's reviews over the years. I am really looking forward to your spin on things..have a great trip, I am soo... jealous. :)

Thanks so much Brook! We just boarded the plane! :)

Are you there yet? Are you there yet? Love your mom's reviews....can't wait to read yours! Have a great time and takes lots of pictures!

Wow - the time has really flown by! I can't wait to read all of your reviews (and the live update from Jiko already has me hungry for more). :thumbsup2

Hope you have an awesome trip :goodvibes

Just saw your Jiko pictures on the live thread
Looks fab
Do my eyes deceive me or did you "share" dessert ......... Outrageous!! :)

Love the pics from Jiko on the Live thread! :thumbsup2 Andrew and I won't be hitting any of the signatures in March and I am not sure about August. At this point we are planning a very laid back trip. Course that could change!

For now I will just have to live vicariously thru the two of you!! ::yes::

Have a FANTASTIC trip! pixiedust:

Just saw your pics from the live thread for dinner at Jiko last night --- oh goodness, that looks amazing! MUST -- EAT -- AT -- JIKO -- SOMEDAY! I keep reading too many great reviews of that place :)

Hope the rest of your trip is magical.

Holy cow, the ADMIRAL'S SUITE?! That's totally awesome! :dance3:

I was excited enough about the Jiko pictures (yum!), but that huge amount of pixie dust definitely takes the cake!

What a great thing to happen on your vacation! Enjoy! pixiedust:

Congratulations on getting upgraded to the Admiral's Suite :cool1:. You will have to share you and your mom's magic trick to getting the upgrade :goodvibes. Have a great rest of your trip with your mom.

Joining In will follow on my daughters Instagram for pic updates.Enjoy your holiday can't wait for the full report!!

Joining in. Congrats on the upgrade. Was just admiring your delicious looking meal at the Yachtsman Steakhouse on the live thread.

Oh my, I am so far behind. Avoiding the boards definitely has it's downside! I look forward to reading your report!

Subscribing so I can make sure and catch the link to your reviews when it comes up!

We're back! We had a great time and thanks for those that commented on our trip and the upgrate to the Admiral Suite was amazing. I have video of the moment we realized the room they gave us and it is basically me standing there crying saying how did this happen??

Em has a ton of photos to upload so will probably start her DR this weekend.

I'll start my TR this weekend as well...unfortunately, there was no pixie dust for my office when I returned - all my work is still piled up! :rotfl2:

Take care y'all!! :)

Welcome back. I honestly can't wait to see pictures of the Admiral's suite. That is one amazing upgrade!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter