Just Started Planning My 2012 Wishes Wedding :)

Thank you ill have to ask about those rooms the next time i talk to my consultant. Because i know im having a brunch reception but i still want there to be somewhere to dance. So hopefully ill find somewhere that will work out bc i never really looked into where Ariels is located i just know its similar to a ball room ( which is what i really wanted lol) but i also want it to be close to the wedding pavilion so i can cut out getting a bus from our budget. Like if i could have it at the grand floridian that would be wonderful but i dont think thats going to be an option :( boo but i know it will work out wherever it is!!!

Sorry I have been slacking lately :( ive been really busy working and its almost the end of the semester so that means finals, and my car is falling apart so now i have to try to get a new one so its been a rough week!!! But on a good note I am going to try on dresses tomorrow with my mom, sister, MIL, and SIL. I am soo excited i cant wait!!! So far were going to Davids Bridal and also Alfred Angelo and if we have enough time a little bridal shop around that area im just not too sure what it is called!!!

Good Luck dress shopping!! Hope you are able to find something that you love, take lots of picture, I know that Alfred Angelo allows pics as I bought my dress there!:goodvibes

First, good luck with your planning and congrats on your wedding! I was just browsing forums and saw you're getting married the same day I am at Disney! Just curious where and what time you're having your ceremony and reception? They told me I can't finalize until June but we are doing a 5pm ceremony, location undecided as of now with a reception at Epcot Italy with Illuminations:)

Our wedding is going to be in the morning somewhere between 9 and 10 a.m. in the wedding pavilion, and we are undecided on the reception location because the ballrooms are already on hold!!! And thank you congrats to you as well!!!

OOOO MMMM GGGGG! :)

How exciting! Its a beaut!

Bet it looks gorge on! What was the dressing up experience like?

XXX

It was wonderful!!! I loved trying on all the dresses and all the different veils and things but as soon as i put my dress on i knew it was the one i was glowing in it!!! i am so obsessed with it its ridiculous!!! I wish i could wear it tomorrow lol!!!

HAHA, wear it down the shops!? lol

A couple of my 'already married' friends said when I join the otherside we will have a 'wear your dress again' party! lol

Cant wait to see pictures! Hurry!

Hows the BM dress hunt going?!

Mwah xxx

Hey,

If you go to photobucket.com you can create a free account then upload your photos there. Once you have done that you will see a upload code on the side... then when you come to write your PJ you can copy them in with the button above... it looks like a small pic of some hills and a sun?! lol haha How funny! Its near an undo button!

Hope this makes sence!

Faye

xx

OMG, love that dress! I almost got her too!! It is a GORGEOUS dress. Just wasn't mine!
You're going to look fabulous!! I'd do your hair half up and half down..

OMG, love that dress! I almost got her too!! It is a GORGEOUS dress. Just wasn't mine!
You're going to look fabulous!! I'd do your hair half up and half down..

Aww thank you guys i really appreciate it. I think ive decided to do my hair all up because it is really long and we are going to epcot after our reception so i dont want it down at all because im really picky when its hot about my hair touching my neck!!! haha!!! But ill have to see what i actually like lol!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter