Just Started Planning My 2012 Wishes Wedding :)

Well i havent been on here in a couple of days and this is the reason. (reasons) Well we have had a lot going on,bf's car broke last month so we had to get that fixed, then last week my car broke and it was unfixable so i had to go get a new car and my laptop blew up its just been crazy, so the sad news is weve decided we can no longer afford our Disney Wedding and the whole thing is we dont want to change our date because we are in love with it!!! So we have changed it to an at home event so now were looking into different venues here but were hoping to have a disney honeymoon!!! And weve changed our time to an evening wedding and since were not having a disney wedding we changed our theme to Beauty and the Beast since its been my favorite movie since i was 2 years old, so im trying not to be too sad about not having a disney wedding but its really hard. We already promised eachother when we have a vow renewal were doing it at disney!!! So i guess its just time to start replanning our October 21st 2012 Wedding!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter