Just Returned From The Swan

Oh wait, we'll be at the Dolphin in November, not the Swan. Are they changing over to B&BW too? Does anyone know?

Oh wait, we'll be at the Dolphin in November, not the Swan. Are they changing over to B&BW too? Does anyone know?

I would think because the 2 hotels are connected that the Dolphin would also use the same products but let me know unless there is someone on the boards who could shed some light on this who just returned.

Ah yes, I remember the soap used at the Renssaince was also Vanilla scented where everything else was Juniper Breeze.

I love B&BW's Coconut Lime Verbena, it's one of my faves! I'll see what we get in November!

I'll miss the oatmeal soap, but I have quite a stockpile in my bathroom from past stays! :rotfl: If I took one and put it in my suitcase to bring home, housekeeping would leave 3 more in it's place!

My stockpile of oatmeal soap is quite low! I am disappointed, but I hope I'll like the new soap. As for the other old toiletries at the S/D - I didn't care for the mint scent of the shampoo and body lotion when those changed.

I didn't care for the mint scent of the shampoo and body lotion when those changed.

I agree. It was the oatmeal soap that I loved! Whatever I brought home in terms of shampoo and lotion from the S/D got added to care packages for our soldiers in Iraq.

I didn't care for the old toiletries either and that is why every trip I always brought my own but I too loved the oatmeal soap and whatever I didn't use I brought home, however, this trip everything I brought I didn't even touch since the toiletries changed and it was used every day. Nothing like getting the ultimate scent when using it on your body as well as your hair:thumbsup2

Slightly off topic - Can you put your theme park tickets onto your room key when you stay at the Dolphin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter