Just returned from a magical vacation at CSR

There is a lounge just outside the main entrance on the back side- called Siestas ( I think) its outdoors with few tables bar, umbrellas. Convention people were using it. The inside lounge is still being renovated.. walls still up blocking it off. We didnt go to the outside bar, too hot to sit out in the sun. DBF did get beer from the bar at the pool. - PS- If you want alcohol, I highly suggest you bring your own.. I thought DBF was going to swallow his tongue on price for a 6 pack of Bud from gift shop. Over 20$ !!!!!!

There is a lounge just outside the main entrance on the back side- called Siestas ( I think) its outdoors with few tables bar, umbrellas. Convention people were using it. The inside lounge is still being renovated.. walls still up blocking it off. We didn't go to the outside bar, too hot to sit out in the sun. DBF did get beer from the bar at the pool. - PS- If you want alcohol, I highly suggest you bring your own.. I thought DBF was going to swallow his tongue on price for a 6 pack of Bud from gift shop. Over 20$ !!!!!!
The pool bar is called Siestas. The new lounge is called Laguna.

Thanks for the report. We are doing the same trip this week...CSR to RPR at USO. AND it is my daughter's birthday on Friday!!

Thanks for the report. We are doing the same trip this week...CSR to RPR at USO. AND it is my daughter's birthday on Friday!!

I hope you mentioned your DD's b/day on your reservation. Have a wonderful trip! If you haven't been RPR yet, its a beautiful resort and that's coming from a big Disney fan.

I'm glad you had such a good time! We will be leaving for CSR on the 30th and I have rarely heard anything but good things about it, I'm looking forward to sitting by the Dig site pool I'm surprised the pool was so quiet at night at this time of year an evening swim is great. Your daughter is very cute I'm glad she had such a nice birthday! It's also nice to hear that they found the bag and the charger and delivered them to your hotel, it's a good thing you were still in Orlando and not on your way home. :) Linda

I hope you mentioned your DD's b/day on your reservation. Have a wonderful trip! If you haven't been RPR yet, its a beautiful resort and that's coming from a big Disney fan.

Yep, we did and we'll remind them again at check in. She'll be turning 11. Her birthday dinner will be at Whispering Canyon ;) and then off to MK for late EMH 'til 1AM...

Glad to see you had a great time!

We will be going in October to celebrate my son's 4th birthday. Did you tell the front desk to take the balloons and the card? I was wondering so I can have the same thing done for my son.

Thanks!!!

We just got back on Sat from a week at CSR and loved it. The Dig Site was cool and my kids (5 and 4) loved it. At CSR you can get life vests for kids at the marina free of charge for the length of your stay. My kids used those on the water slide for the first couple of days and then they decided they didn't need them. They loved the water slide. Yes, it's open so you can see. It dumps you out into an area of water that is 3 1/2 feet deep. No zero entry but lots of steps around. My kids loved sitting on the water wall at the bottom of the pyramid. Great hotel!

We just got back on Sat from a week at CSR and loved it. The Dig Site was cool and my kids (5 and 4) loved it. At CSR you can get life vests for kids at the marina free of charge for the length of your stay. My kids used those on the water slide for the first couple of days and then they decided they didn't need them. They loved the water slide. Yes, it's open so you can see. It dumps you out into an area of water that is 3 1/2 feet deep. No zero entry but lots of steps around. My kids loved sitting on the water wall at the bottom of the pyramid. Great hotel!
Welcome back! Thanks for sharing!

Glad to see you had a great time!

We will be going in October to celebrate my son's 4th birthday. Did you tell the front desk to take the balloons and the card? I was wondering so I can have the same thing done for my son.

Thanks!!!

No, I never asked them. They just did it. I did however note on our reservation that it was my DD's bday and when I checked in the girl at the desk said, "Oh I see we are celebrating someone's birthday?" I just said "yes we are, my daughter is turning 5 tomorrow."

I never expected the balloons and card, but it sure was nice.:thumbsup2

Thanks!!!

I'm going to be there for a conference also....I'll make sure to call back to confirm the reservation and mention it.:rolleyes1

Breebella....Glad you located your missing bag which lead to a wonderful WDW holiday! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter