Just Relaxin’ on the Wonder – Nowhere, Nothing, Nada. - Complete! and Final Thoughts

Sorry I got a bit behind, Alison. Catching up now!

For some reason, we didn’t seem to sleep through the middle of the night much on this trip.

Bummer. Especially after mentioning being rocked to sleep.

I’m not sure if I mentioned previously (for those who haven’t been on a cruise) that there are channels for Disney classic animated movies, Disney recent animated movies, Disney Live action movies and Pixar also had it’s own channel.

Nice!

I did realize that there were potentially sunrise photos to be taken, but it was just too cloudy. And I think I might have got up too late.

Looks like maybe you did. The sun seems to be shining down through the clouds.

I decided to check on the “desk” and lo and behold, remember I said that I didn’t fill out the card all the way, and took it back in? Well I never finished filling it out and forgot to put it back out again!

Whoops!

Palo is the Adults only restaurant on the Wonder and Magic.

Oh, I like that. We've raised our chilluns and wouldn't mind a break from loud "family" restaurants.

We have several years of history with Hristo

That just blows me away. "several years"
And here I've never been on even one cruise.

And then pretty soon we went up to check out what was offered on the buffet portion.

Man that buffet looks amazing!
How does that compare to a non-adult only buffet?

Fran started off immediately with two strawberry soups.

She obviously likes that. Two soups! No! Three!
And that rose centerpiece is really nice.

Then she got the Eggs Benedict.
pkondz's favourite breakfast/brunch dish.

And with that we waddled out of Palo, but I wasn’t leaving feeling incredibly stuffed. Just satisfied and not hungry.

I don't know how you did it.
I really don't think I could've walked away from there without stuffing myself.
Everything looked so good!

You would be amazed at the Pixie dust you can spread when you give just small pieces of individually wrapped candies to the various CMs you encounter.

Huh. No kidding.
Never would've thought of that.

Fran won the first shot of the class for knowing that it was “Interesting spirits combined by mixing with the tail of a rooster.”

How the heck did she know that??
Or is this knowledge gained from "several years" of cruising?

The first one was a Jalapeno margarita and almost nobody in the room liked it.

Huh. And yet I've read of so many people raving about it at Mexico, Epcot.

Fran said that “it grows on you.” Because of that all six of the people sitting around her, immediately passed her their drinks.

:lmao:

The three of us making our drinks were shake, shake, shake, shakin our booties!

:laughing:

There were two more drinks that people made, but Fran was focused on finishing her Jalapeno margaritas.

Uh, is "focused" the right word by this point? :rolleyes:

Plus there were people next to me who didn’t show up and we began to systematically steal their drinks. I really couldn’t tell you how many extra drinks the both of us polished off! Hic!

No, I suppose you couldn't! :laughing:

Everyone from the FB group posed for a picture after the class, we were very happy!

Happy. So that's what you kids are calling it now.

So we called room service and ordered a cheeseburger, some chicken wings and some mac and cheese. It took a little over half an hour to arrive.

I have no idea. Is that slow? Fast? About average? for room service on a ship?

We couldn’t help but feel a little smug that we still had another five days on board while most everyone else would be leaving the ship.

::yes:: Go ahead. Gloat away.

somewhere between Mixology and dinner, Fran bought herself a new watch.

What were the prices like? Reasonable? Or inflated?

:rotfl:

http://s915.photobucket.com/user/franandaj/media/2015/Wonder Cruise/DSCN6630.jpg.html

:laughing:

It's such a wonderful feeling on a B2B cruise when you don't have to be packing to leave.

This was the second night of the 2 night cruise and most of the people on the ship would be disembarking the next day. We couldn’t help but feel a little smug that we still had another five days on board while most everyone else would be leaving the ship.

I totally would have been taunting them. :rotfl2:

I won’t even begin to explain how many watches (with dead batteries) are in our possession at the new house. Nor will I mention how many are in storage.

Oh, man. We just finished cleaning out Julie's father's house. Every. Single. Drawer. Had a dead watch in it. The guy just never threw anything out! I'd never seen that many useless watches.

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Hilarious!

I wanted a Martini (well Gibson actually) before dinner, but we didn’t get to one of the bars to order it, so I ordered it from the waiter. When he brought me vodka straight up 20 minutes later, I was less than thrilled. But I went with it anyways as I didn’t want to wait another 20 minutes.
Wow... so with the delay to get into the restaurant and this, what was going on? Definitely not the service one would expect from Disney Cruise Lines.

I KNEW exactly what I would be getting here for my appetizer. The Truffle Pursettes, and before anyone goes off about funny food they’ve never heard of, all they really are is Cheese Raviolis in a fancy shape and a fancy name! But the sauce is really good and they are really tasty.
Well, regardless of the name, they look like fancy cheese ravioli, so I'm sure they were good.

I had a hard time figuring out what I wanted for my Entrée, but finally settled on the Herb Crusted Pork Chop. It was pretty good, but I was definitely getting full by this point.
If you're having a hard time figuring out what you want, aren't you just supposed to order multiple entrees?

Because we had been seated so late and things took longer than expected, our waiters told us that if we had dessert we wouldn’t have time to see the fireworks up on deck. This
Then bring dessert to go! :headache:

I took a lot of pictures, but most didn’t come out really well. I didn’t have a tripod, and with hand held, I just wasn’t getting really nice firework trails, so I gave up mid show and just sort of watched and enjoyed the moment.
They weren't bad. But I can't blame you for just watching the show. That's usually how I end up doing it.

I’m not sure if I mentioned previously (for those who haven’t been on a cruise) that there are channels for Disney classic animated movies, Disney recent animated movies, Disney Live action movies and Pixar also had it’s own channel.
Well, if you can't sleep, at least there's this.

I decided to check on the “desk” and lo and behold, remember I said that I didn’t fill out the card all the way, and took it back in? Well I never finished filling it out and forgot to put it back out again! Looks like we weren’t getting any room service today!
:headache:

Palo is also known for their wood fired oven, and their signature pizzas. I had them make me a three way pizza, 1/3 each of spicy sausage, margarita, and feta with sundried tomatoes. The sausage was my favorite piece.
Mmmm... I didn't realize they were known for their pizza. It looks delicious though!

Fran got another strawberry soup.
She kind of likes that stuff, doesn't she?

She also stole my second drink since I got to make a giant sized one. In the meantime other people made drinks three and four. Plus there were people next to me who didn’t show up and we began to systematically steal their drinks. I really couldn’t tell you how many extra drinks the both of us polished off! Hic!
Well, it sounds like it is a good thing you guys went to this class!

It turns out that because the bartender put out so many bottles, the bottles for this last drink on our side of the room stopped with me and Fran, and they didn’t go any farther. So we made ourselves another two or three drinks, just to perfect our technique! :thumbsup2
So did the technique get better, or sloppier as you went? :rolleyes1

The cost of this class was $20. I think we ended up getting quite the value for our bucks, we were pretty darned happy when we left the class!
Definitely money well spent. That's a heck of a deal!

Now you may have noticed that Tinkerbell was in our class. While we were making cocktails, the kids on the ship were trick or treating. As we came out of the bar, we found candy stations throughout the halls and may have picked up a few pieces of candy and used the scooter basket as our trick or treat bag.
Booze and candy. You're winning at life.

While Fran was waiting to talk to the future cruise desk folks, I went up to deck 9 to get a drink of the day. Because it was Halloween, the drink was Spooky Juice. It wasn’t my favorite DotD, but it was pretty OK.
Because by this point, anything would be pretty OK.

Once we finished at the future cruise desk, we headed back to the room. We were pretty loaded and knew we had to sleep things off before dinner, but not before having some good food and carb upload. So we called room service and ordered a cheeseburger, some chicken wings and some mac and cheese. It took a little over half an hour to arrive.
Looks like a good drinking snack! :thumbsup2

That was so weird about how long it took your ship to leave. Did you ever find out what happened?

I heard that there were one or more groups stuck on the 5 freeway due to the mudslide. I guess they informed DCL and they were able to hold the ship for them.

I have no idea who our Captain was. Sorry the navigators are teasing you!

It was Captain Robert. :)

Oh, I know what you mean about watching the others put out bags when you know you still have more time. That was how I was feeling when our friends were packing up after the 5-night cruise and I knew we still had two more nights. But that last 2 nights went super fast. I think I would have preferred it the way you did it (2-night cruise first).

A 2 night cruise?
Wow! That's a short vacay. :confused3
But YAY for not having to pack and your vacay going for much longer.

I felt bad for the folks who would be getting off the ship, it was way too fast!

Glad that Fran got a working watch.

Yeah, she is much happier when she doesn't have to rely on her phone for the time.

About as strange as having to work out which dining location you're going to eat at 6 months in advance! :p
At least, you don't have too long to wait to enjoy your selection.

Point taken! :laughing:

:rotfl:

Well....looks like she ate Nothing!

She did!

Sorry I got a bit behind, Alison. Catching up now!

Tell me about it! That's where I am now!

Bummer. Especially after mentioning being rocked to sleep.

Well the time that I did spend asleep was very restorative. Maybe my body thought I didn't need more sleep. I did end up drifting off again.

Looks like maybe you did. The sun seems to be shining down through the clouds.

Yeah, it took me a few days to catch up on my rest before I was up and atem early.

Oh, I like that. We've raised our chilluns and wouldn't mind a break from loud "family" restaurants.

It's really a nice quiet restaurant with a very cool vibe.

That just blows me away. "several years"
And here I've never been on even one cruise.

He first waited on us in 2012, it was our second Disney cruise, and we have been on one each year since then. We skipped the Wonder in 2013, and went on the Magic instead, but last year when we were back on the Wonder, he totally remembered us. Even that we were from Long Beach, and this time we ended up just chit chatting a bunch. He remembers a lot about our area from when the ship was docked in San Pedro.

Man that buffet looks amazing!
How does that compare to a non-adult only buffet?

Well don't forget the $30 upcharge too. I showed pictures of the first buffet, it had some nice items, but this one is Northern Italian inspired and there is a lot more seafood and antipasto items on it. The other buffets tend to have Mac & Cheese for the kids (nothing wrong with that though!), and a little less expensive items. They are also not as comprehensive.

She obviously likes that. Two soups! No! Three!
And that rose centerpiece is really nice.

And believe me those weren't her last of the cruise!

pkondz's favourite breakfast/brunch dish.

One of mine too, as you will see in a future update.

I don't know how you did it.
I really don't think I could've walked away from there without stuffing myself.
Everything looked so good!

Perhaps knowing that we would be back one more time before we left the ship allowed me not to completely stuff myself!

Huh. No kidding.
Never would've thought of that.

I can't take credit, I learned it from dizneet. But it's a lot of fun, and you wouldn't believe how excited some of the CMs get, one in particular!

How the heck did she know that??
Or is this knowledge gained from "several years" of cruising?

Fran is an avid reader. She reads a lot of historical fiction, and she has tons of useless information. Much of which is only good for playing trivia. :laughing:

Huh. And yet I've read of so many people raving about it at Mexico, Epcot.

But those people probably like hot foods, and seek out the jalapeno margarita. These folks were mostly people looking for foo foo drinks.

Uh, is "focused" the right word by this point? :rolleyes:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

No, I suppose you couldn't! :laughing:

I could try.... :rolleyes1 Probably anywhere between 5-10, but they were little drinks. :rolleyes1

Happy. So that's what you kids are calling it now.

::yes::

I have no idea. Is that slow? Fast? About average? for room service on a ship?

Seems to me that was pretty fast, I think normally it takes 40-50 minutes.

::yes:: Go ahead. Gloat away.

OK. :teeth:

What were the prices like? Reasonable? Or inflated?

Regular Disney inflated prices.

It's such a wonderful feeling on a B2B cruise when you don't have to be packing to leave.

It truly is! I would do it again if the itinerary was right!

He first waited on us in 2012, it was our second Disney cruise, and we have been on one each year since then. We skipped the Wonder in 2013, and went on the Magic instead, but last year when we were back on the Wonder, he totally remembered us. Even that we were from Long Beach, and this time we ended up just chit chatting a bunch. He remembers a lot about our area from when the ship was docked in San Pedro.

That's pretty nice. It's like meeting an old friend instead of an employee.

Well don't forget the $30 upcharge too. I showed pictures of the first buffet, it had some nice items, but this one is Northern Italian inspired and there is a lot more seafood and antipasto items on it. The other buffets tend to have Mac & Cheese for the kids (nothing wrong with that though!), and a little less expensive items. They are also not as comprehensive.

That's what I was wondering.
Thanks for the clarification.

Perhaps knowing that we would be back one more time before we left the ship allowed me not to completely stuff myself!

I thought it might be something like that.
Knowing you'd have another crack at the food there would help you not eat all of it!

Fran is an avid reader. She reads a lot of historical fiction, and she has tons of useless information. Much of which is only good for playing trivia. :laughing:

:laughing: Well that would explain it!

But those people probably like hot foods, and seek out the jalapeno margarita. These folks were mostly people looking for foo foo drinks.

Ah. I'm the same way.

Seems to me that was pretty fast, I think normally it takes 40-50 minutes.

Gotcha. Thanks.

I totally would have been taunting them. :rotfl2:

Yeah. I can see that. :rolleyes1

Oh, man. We just finished cleaning out Julie's father's house. Every. Single. Drawer. Had a dead watch in it. The guy just never threw anything out! I'd never seen that many useless watches.

Congratulations on wrapping that up so quickly! It took us a couple years to get Fran's father's house cleaned out. But then you would probably expect that of us since we're coming up on the 2 year anniversary of our own house in about six months.

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao: Hilarious!

We were totally LOLing!

Wow... so with the delay to get into the restaurant and this, what was going on? Definitely not the service one would expect from Disney Cruise Lines.

Well they were being very friendly about it, but not very efficient.

Well, regardless of the name, they look like fancy cheese ravioli, so I'm sure they were good.

Very good. I think they are one of the favorite DIS cruise foods.

If you're having a hard time figuring out what you want, aren't you just supposed to order multiple entrees?

Well, it was more a "nothing sounded that good" sort of thing, so more entrees that didn't sound good sounded even worse. I did use that dilemma to work out a great alternative when I was back there later in the week.

Then bring dessert to go! :headache:

I really should have ordered a Mickey bar to go!

They weren't bad. But I can't blame you for just watching the show. That's usually how I end up doing it.

I'm hoping to have some good pictures for the other TR soon. F! is closing at DL and Sunday is the last night. We were going to go see it today, but I didn't realize it was Veteran's Day when I made the reservation last month. We got out there and every lot was full, it took half an hour just to get off the freeway and onto the property. We called and switched our reservation to Sunday night. It's a marathon weekend, so I'm not sure it will be much better, but I'm hoping to use my new lens and filter along with the tripod.

Well, if you can't sleep, at least there's this.

Which is one of the reasons that I mentioned this. It also gets utilized quite a bit over the next few days.

Mmmm... I didn't realize they were known for their pizza. It looks delicious though!

The Gorgonzola and Grape Pizza is also one of the things on the DIS that legends are made of. I thought it was OK, but much prefer a good sausage pizza.

She kind of likes that stuff, doesn't she?

::yes:: And this is not the last you see of it.

Well, it sounds like it is a good thing you guys went to this class!

Mixology has become a must for us! Fran really goes all out and has a good time.

Definitely money well spent. That's a heck of a deal!

It's a great deal when people don't show up and the drinks are prepoured!

Booze and candy. You're winning at life.

WINNING! :teeth:

Because by this point, anything would be pretty OK.

Pretty much. For the record, I didn't get this drink on the second cruise the day it was offered.

Looks like a good drinking snack! :thumbsup2

Totally hit the spot, we slept very nicely after that.

I heard that there were one or more groups stuck on the 5 freeway due to the mudslide. I guess they informed DCL and they were able to hold the ship for them.

That was nice of them to hold the ship. People on the 5 night cruise had all kinds of stories of how they "went around" to get to So Cal. It was interesting that some went east to the 15 while others went west to the 101. Some hunkered down in Bakersfield and waited it out. :crazy2:

Oh, I know what you mean about watching the others put out bags when you know you still have more time. That was how I was feeling when our friends were packing up after the 5-night cruise and I knew we still had two more nights. But that last 2 nights went super fast. I think I would have preferred it the way you did it (2-night cruise first).

Definitely do the shorter one first if you can. It whizzed by, and then made the 5 night one seem much longer.

WHOA! yes, please! That sounds decadently amazing!

It really was, but it kinda knocked me on my butt. Or maybe that was the residual affects of mixology! :lmao:

Oh goody! another TR from you. looking forward to going back and reading :-)

:welcome: Glad to have you back on board!

That's pretty nice. It's like meeting an old friend instead of an employee.

It is. Disney has a great retention rate on their ships and lots of their employees don't want to work in the "cruise industry" they want to work for Disney, so from what I hear, there are all sorts of relationships that people develop. You'll hear about another one later.

That's what I was wondering.
Thanks for the clarification.

You're welcome!

I thought it might be something like that.
Knowing you'd have another crack at the food there would help you not eat all of it!

Yeah, I suppose I was kind of thinking, "I'll have that next time" You'll see how next time goes.

:laughing: Well that would explain it!

Yeah, today she starts going on about more facts (maybe I should have known) as if it was common knowledge, but sometimes it can be, well, special.

Ah. I'm the same way.

I'm surprised that I could finish it, normally I order everything WITHOUT jalapenos, so this was a little surprising to my taste buds!

When we arrived in our stateroom the night before there was no Navigator waiting on the bed, only instructions for what to do in the port. However, we had received another letter! It told us to be in the Cadillac Lounge no later than 9:45AM for the Back to Back proceedings. Also it was mentioned to be sure and bring all the pertinent documents (passports, signature page, page about not having traveled to Ebola stricken lands) and that this little baby would get you back on the ship.

We slept pretty well that night, no marathon movie watching or anything and we pulled into port fairly uneventfully before 7AM that morning. Fran and I had one very disconcerting event this morning. You see while on the open seas, our phones were in airplane mode. When I woke up and realized that we were in port, I took the phone off Airplane mode and soon I received tons of notifications of texts, emails, missed calls and voice mails. So I get this text from our cat sitter. “No sign of ghost sisters and none of Milo inside or out. Searched four times so far. Everybody else accounted for.” The ghost sisters are our skittish white cats who hide from everyone but us, they never go outside. Meet Milo.

He looks calm enough right? He is a little PITA when he wants to be. He is our inside/outside cat and because we live in a neighborhood where coyotes roam from dusk to dawn, we don’t like him to be out at night. Well the text came in Friday night at 7PM and now it was Sunday morning and still we had no update of whether that Darn Cat (that’s actually another one of our cats but I couldn’t use the word I wanted to describe Milo on this family forum) had come into the house yet!

I emailed Jim to let him know that we would have email access but not text and PLEASE GIVE US AN UPDATE ASAP! It turned out everything was fine and by 11PM on Friday when Milo was hungry he came sauntering up to the door and asked to come in. But it put us in a panic for about half an hour while we didn’t know what was going on.

Cat crisis behind us, we stayed in the cabin as long as we could manage fearing chaos outside, and we were absolutely right! The hallways were bustling, the elevator lobbies were crammed with people and their luggage. We didn’t know it then, but learned later that all the stateroom luggage that was supposed to be taken from the hallways the night before, was never picked up. Everyone was having to carry their own luggage off the ship! :scared1:

Everyone including us wanted an elevator going down, so we did the only sensible thing, pushed the button for an elevator going up! Soon an “up” elevator arrived and everyone ignored it since they wanted to go down. Once we hit the 9th floor, we pressed “down” for floor 3, and were on our way down. All those poor people on the 6th floor were dumbfounded when the doors opened and we were in the elevator going down. When we reached the 3rd floor, it was a mess. People were trying to get off the ship, we were trying to get to Triton’s. What made it even worse was navigating those crowds in her scooter. We had to take it for the disembarking/reboarding since there would be quite a bit of walking involved.

For the veteran Wonder cruisers, you may be wondering why we were headed to Triton’s. You would think that our breakfast was in Parrot Cay, right? Well since we only had two nights on the ship, some of the diners did not get a chance to see the show in Animator’s Palate, so they rotated us one more time on the departure day breakfast and ran the show in Animator’s Palate during breakfast. This meant that I got to eat one meal in my beloved Triton’s! However, getting there was no small feat, we pushed along with everyone else going that same direction and finally made it there. Bags were piled in a heap at the entrance since everyone was carrying off their own bags

We were taken to our table which at the farthest end of the dining room so we were away from all the chaos and fully enjoying our “not our last breakfast on the ship”. Sorry the menu is blurry and hard to read.

Selfie for “we’re not getting off the ship!”

When you dine at Triton’s and on the last day, they always come around with this platter of pastries.

We had a couple.

I went with the waffle and a side of bacon.

Fran had the Route 66.

We also had some coffee and V8, and just sort of took our time finishing our meal. One of the other couples from our table came to breakfast and they commented on how short the 2 day cruise was. We didn’t rub it in that we knew that and were glad we still had five more days.

Eventually the place started to clear out and we decided to head over to the Cadillac lounge to wait for disembark/reboarding. Our KTTW cards were taken from us, probably so they could swipe us as “having left the ship”. And then they were returned. About 15 minutes later, they called us to leave the ship, and we walked off in the same route that we came on the ship. We went right back to the check in counters, handed over our documents, and were blessed with a new KTTW and a Gold Lanyard!

We grabbed a Navigator for today, and settled in near the entrance to the ship.

Right around 11AM folks for the next cruise began to enter the terminal, and it was announced in our little area that they would be boarding the B2B’ers. We showed our little green cards and voila, we were through the boarding area. We walked right past the picture spot as there were not any photographers set up there yet. Swiped our KTTW and we were going up the gangplank to the boarding location.

In our paperwork, it said that if we were interested in any sustenance that would be available at the Cove Café until the ship was back to normal duty. That sounded as good to me as any a place to hang out, besides, I could use an Americano to put some zing in my morning! As we headed in there the ship was definitely quiet.

Even the port area looks quiet.

We decided to settle down here for a little while. B2B cruisers get free non-alcoholic drinks at the Cove Café on the switchover so Fran got a Hot Chocolate and I got an Americano.

Normally they only serve pastries here, but for the switchover they had these little sandwiches, Salmon, Caprese, Cream Cheese, and Ham.

She got a Chocolate pillow after we ate our savories.

Noon was when they started boarding the rest of the cruisers so we packed up around then and headed down to guest services. Again we wanted to see if there were any tasting classes we wanted in on for the rest of the week. Turns out there was a chocolate tasting class on Thursday, the last sea day of the cruise. We always like those and they sell out quick, so we signed up. The other class we would have liked conflicted with the movie that we wanted to see on the ship, so we passed on that one. Once we were done at guest services, we headed up to the 9th deck for lunch. On embarkation day we always go to Parrot Cay for lunch, this is because they give us a table while we have a ton of luggage (waiting for our stateroom) and we haven’t been eating our faces off for the last two days. Since neither of these two facts applied to us, we had no reason to gorge ourselves at the buffet.

Fran wanted to fill her mug at the beverage station before we headed to our lunch of choice.

The kids splash area was still empty when we came up for lunch.

Here was our destination.

On the menu

I got a burger

She got a brat.

I went and got us a DotD and a glass of wine for me..

And after we ate our food, we decided we were ready to go back to our stateroom for a nap.

Thats nice that the B2B went so smoothly! That would have been a nightmare if you had to get all your luggage off without the assistance of the luggage handlers after the 2 day!

Looks like you had a nice lunch between the Cove Cafe & Pluto's!

I'm glad your cat returned! I understand that panic you must have had until you were told it was all ok!

Thank goodness Milo came home! I assume the Ghost cats were also fine? I would have been beside myself with worry!!!

Despite the chaos of people disembarking, it looks like you had a very smooth transition for B2B. Your pictures show a very empty ship!

How horrifying that all of those passengers had to carry off their luggage. We had 6 checked bags alone w/2 cartoons and 2 kids. NO way! I'm sure DCL heard a lot of complaints. Wonder why that happened.:crowded::furious:

That must have been so scary worrying about Milo, but at least he's safe and sound.

I forgot to mention before that I was cracking up so loudly when I saw your nightly towel animal w/Lucifer on the bed. I completely forgot you brought him along on your other TR's!!!:rotfl2:

I also ordered the Route 66. I wish they'd work on their scrambled eggs though.:crazy2:

I always thought that it'd be cool to do a B2B one day!:cloud9: I love the idea of boarding a ship w/very few people on it. Unfortunately that sure doesn't last long!

I would love to do a B2B and not have the sadness of getting off! Sounds like the process was fairly smooth minus the luggage debacle! So glad Milo came home...I would have been panicked too!

Jill in CO

It told us to be in the Cadillac Lounge no later than 9:45AM for the Back to Back proceedings. Also it was mentioned to be sure and bring all the pertinent documents (passports, signature page, page about not having traveled to Ebola stricken lands) and that this little baby would get you back on the ship.
Well, we certainly don't want to miss this meeting!

He looks calm enough right? He is a little PITA when he wants to be.
Well... of course. I mean, he's a cat. That's how they roll.

We didn’t know it then, but learned later that all the stateroom luggage that was supposed to be taken from the hallways the night before, was never picked up. Everyone was having to carry their own luggage off the ship! :scared1:
Oh yuck... that would cause a heck of a lot of chaos.

We were taken to our table which at the farthest end of the dining room so we were away from all the chaos and fully enjoying our “not our last breakfast on the ship”. Sorry the menu is blurry and hard to read.
I like the "not our last breakfast" comment. I'm sure that your attitude was a lot different than most last morning breakfasts.

One of the other couples from our table came to breakfast and they commented on how short the 2 day cruise was. We didn’t rub it in that we knew that and were glad we still had five more days.
How could you not rub it in??????

That sounded as good to me as any a place to hang out, besides, I could use an Americano to put some zing in my morning! As we headed in there the ship was definitely quiet.
It would really be nice to have that opportunity just to walk around on the ship a bit before it gets crowded. Kind of like the pre RD Main Street thing.

And after we ate our food, we decided we were ready to go back to our stateroom for a nap.
So on a B2B when you're in the same room, can you go back to your room before the 1 pm room rope drop?

Really interested in the B2B process--will be trying that for the first time in May. Sounded relatively painless for you this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter