Just Relaxin’ on the Wonder – Nowhere, Nothing, Nada. - Complete! and Final Thoughts

Just found your trip report. Am on page three so will have to go back. Got really excited because it looks like you had cabin #6654 (or the port side one) and I have that one on my Wonder cruise in 2017. Am taking my service dog with me, and with a walker decided it was time to start getting HC cabins! Anyway, back to reading. :)

Just finished your report - thank you so much. I enjoyed the photos of the sunrises. Gave me an idea of what my view will be, although I'm more of a sunset person than sunrise. If only sunrise came a little later - ha ha...

What an excellent trip report!!!!!:flower1:I soo enjoyed reading this, you have a great writing style. I absolutely love the Halloween pictures the best. Both you and Fran look like you were having such a fun time. Hope to meet you both some day.......till then I will keep reading your reports!!!:rainbow:

Thank you very much! We did have a great time, and maybe someday we will meet up!

Oh my goodness! I've been so busy that I'm finally catching up on your TR!!! I'm only on page 15.

I love your Star Wars dress at your 2nd Mixology class.

I'll post more comments later!

I understand about being really busy, I'm having a hard time staying afloat myself! I love that Star Wars dress too, and can't wait for it to warm up and life to slow down so I have more leisure time and can wear the dress again.

I think I'll post after every page or so. I LOVE your Halloween photos with the characters! I remember Fran's Dalmatian costume from last year!!!

That's one of the highlights of the Halloween Cruise is the pictures with them in their costumes.

I love your ghost host costume! As you see in our signature photo, that's from October's Halloween night. DH and I are wearing our ghost host shirts from Disneyland. The kids are Kylo Ren and Rey from Force Awakens.

Thanks, I wanted something that would be comfortable to wear all night and it was fun as well. I have that shirt too! How did everyone find out who these characters were before the movie was even close to coming out??????

Those 2 girls sure kept following you. Unfortunately, they were always in front of you rather than behind you.

October was our 1st Halloween cruise and I agree that some of the costumes were so clever and cool!

I know. I kept getting sick of seeing them in front of us in line. The costumes were much better on this cruise than our one out of Miami.

Our Oftober cruise was our 1st one in Cabo. I was so excited and in awe of how beautiful it is. As beautiful as your pictures are, pictures can never do justice to the real thing. I loved how close our ship was. We were aft port side and had a great view from our cabin. Amazing!!!

We did a similar itinerary on a week long cruise in 2012 but instead of Ensenada we went to Puerto Vallarta. We did the same thing in Cabo this time as last. The tendering is just too rough for Fran on the seas.

I love your pink dress in the pirate night pictures!

Thanks! I can't wait to wear that one again too! Maybe I'll wear that on my birthday in WDW.

I LOVE taking pictures w/Stitch! So fun!

He is so mischievous!

I feel like I'm on a roll catching up on your TR!!! I just finished page 17!

I love Palo dinner for the antipasto plate and the chocolate soufflé alone!!!!!!! However, on our October cruise we opted for 2 Palo brunches and no Palo dinner because we really prefer the brunch!

You were on a roll! I love both Palo dinner and brunch, they are both different, but delicious!

We missed Toni from Croatia. On our trip, I asked for Sasha because I had heard great things. We were so impressed. Then when I saw Hristo's name tag, I remember people raving about him also. I do remember that his station was near Sasha's. Hristo was actually the photographer for our photo w/Sasha. He was quite the scoundrel trying to take candid silly shots!

I've heard a lot of folks rave about Sasha and I'm sure he's great, but we really like Hristo.

I'm just about to read your Palo brunch portion. I don't know if you remember from my TR that I LOVE Palo brunch. Love, love, love! I'm glad to relive it thru you!

Yes, I do remember that you love it quite a bit! I think you like the Orecchiette and salmon, whereas I really like the Chicken Parmesan.

Wow!!! I'm finished! Love your Palo pics for brunch! DH and I just can't hold back there!

I can't wait until July to eat there again and we are going to have brunch there twice, I just can't figure out which day to do it first, Tracy Arm or Inside passage day up.

I love your TR wrap up. I agree that less than 7 days is too short! We were on the 5 day and it felt sooooo incredibly rushed.

I'm going to try and find longer cruises in the future or maybe just choose a B2B experience!

I'll definitely join your Alaskan TR. now I've gotta catch up on your 2 other TR's! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Well, you really don't have to catch up on the Naked Jim TR, that's mostly all old news, but the 75% all New TR will be a double bonus TR as I'm going to tack the Mississippi Cruise on the end of that one.

Just found your trip report. Am on page three so will have to go back. Got really excited because it looks like you had cabin #6654 (or the port side one) and I have that one on my Wonder cruise in 2017. Am taking my service dog with me, and with a walker decided it was time to start getting HC cabins! Anyway, back to reading. :)

Yes, we had the one opposite the cabin that you will be in. We were in room 6154! It was awesome! Can I ask you a slightly personal question that has been eating at me since one guy brought it up? It's just where does a service dog "go" on a cruise ship? Is there a patch of doggie grass? If that's too personal, I understand.

Just finished your report - thank you so much. I enjoyed the photos of the sunrises. Gave me an idea of what my view will be, although I'm more of a sunset person than sunrise. If only sunrise came a little later - ha ha...

I'm glad you enjoyed the report! I'm normally not a sunrise person, but when I'm on a cruise I seem to get up much earlier than in real life. Thanks for reading along!

Service dogs use a "Relief Box". This can be anything from a kids pool filled with sod, to an actual wooden box (usually 4x5). There is a place on Deck 4 in the covered area where they place it. Since I will have such a large veranda, it can be placed out there.

Here is a video of a dog using such a box on a ship. (I sort of know the owner and she's posted it before on another forum so she won't mind)

Everyone always asks about this, so we handlers are used to it! :)

@ThePhantomsGirl thanks for the explanation. @pkondz and I had joked about me bringing my kitties on the ship and I immediately realized their litter boxes would be a problem. That made me think about service animals so I appreciate the explanation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter