Just received our Disney "goodies"!

Valerie-Ann

Earning My Ears
Hi, I ordered personalized Guest of Honor badges for my DD and DS (Mickey for him, Minnie for her!), and a pin lanyard for DS from Gifts of a Lifetime. Just got them today (took only about 8 days), and am trying to decide when to surpise the kids with them. I'm kinda over-excited about our trip in May!
DS has one pin for his lanyard, and they don't sell them at the Disney Store :( . I guess we'll just have to wait till we get to WDW to get him some more!

I'm happy with my purchase :)

~Valerie

I also ordered 'goodies' ahead of time from Gifts of a Lifetime. I ordered a GOH badge for my DD 6 1/2, the Epcot passport, and autograph book and pen. We are leaving in 17 days and I haven't told her I have them yet. She thinks she will have to spend her money in the park for the passport and autograph book. I decided to wait until the morning we leave to let her open the box. I taped the box back up so she will think she got a package from Minnie!

You dont't necessarily have to wait until you get to Disney to get some pins. I recently ordered some Disney pins over the internet, I'm sure I paid a little bit more for them, but they were not to badly priced. My DD loves cats, so I ordered her a bunch of Disney cat pins. I told her I heard if kids are good in the parks Mickey leaves something special for them in their room.

This should really freak her out "How does Mickey know I love cats?"

Valerieann- Why don't you put the stuff in their Easter basket? I am putting Disney Dollars and other Disney related items in my kids baskets for our June trip.
Abbs- Where did you order your pins from?

mickey005.gif

All Star Sports 95
Shades of Green 98
Swan 2000
AKL 2001

I just got my package from GOF also! I got the most adorable minnie mouse headband. It has the ears with a big bow on top.

As for pins, I have been getting some off of ebay. I have been able to get some for less than $2.

Looks like a great site Abbsmom!
I'm going to browse through it when I have some time. :)

~Valerie

Valerie-Ann if you go to the Collectors Board of the Dis all of the "PinHeads" hang out there...everyone can give you lots of advice or you can look through old posts...
All of the suggestions were great..there are plenty of places to get disney pins...if you go to the Dizpins site and then look at links it will give you places to purchase pins, ebay or yahoo auctions can be great too.
Pin trading is very fun and you get to meet lots of great people too!
HOpe you have a wonderful trip!
Holycow

cow.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter