Just received our Disney "goodies"!

Discussion in 'Disney World Tips' started by Valerie-Ann, Mar 19, 2001.

1. Valerie-Ann

Valerie-Ann Earning My Ears

Hi, I ordered personalized Guest of Honor badges for my DD and DS (Mickey for him, Minnie for her!), and a pin lanyard for DS from Gifts of a Lifetime. Just got them today (took only about 8 days), and am trying to decide when to surpise the kids with them. I'm kinda over-excited about our trip in May!
    DS has one pin for his lanyard, and they don't sell them at the Disney Store :( . I guess we'll just have to wait till we get to WDW to get him some more!

I'm happy with my purchase :)

~Valerie

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mwm

mwm Earning My Ears

I also ordered 'goodies' ahead of time from Gifts of a Lifetime. I ordered a GOH badge for my DD 6 1/2, the Epcot passport, and autograph book and pen. We are leaving in 17 days and I haven't told her I have them yet. She thinks she will have to spend her money in the park for the passport and autograph book. I decided to wait until the morning we leave to let her open the box. I taped the box back up so she will think she got a package from Minnie!

4. ABBSMOM

ABBSMOM Earning My Ears

You dont't necessarily have to wait until you get to Disney to get some pins. I recently ordered some Disney pins over the internet, I'm sure I paid a little bit more for them, but they were not to badly priced. My DD loves cats, so I ordered her a bunch of Disney cat pins. I told her I heard if kids are good in the parks Mickey leaves something special for them in their room.

This should really freak her out "How does Mickey know I love cats?"

5. laurenk

laurenk DIS Veteran

Valerieann- Why don't you put the stuff in their Easter basket? I am putting Disney Dollars and other Disney related items in my kids baskets for our June trip.
    Abbs- Where did you order your pins from?

[​IMG]

All Star Sports 95
    Shades of Green 98
    Swan 2000
    AKL 2001

6. dmslush

dmslush <font color="navy">If you don't let your dog poop

I just got my package from GOF also! I got the most adorable minnie mouse headband. It has the ears with a big bow on top.

As for pins, I have been getting some off of ebay. I have been able to get some for less than $2.

7. ABBSMOM

ABBSMOM Earning My Ears

I got mine from a couple of different places, the one I remember is www.pinstore.com.

8. Valerie-Ann

Valerie-Ann Earning My Ears

Looks like a great site Abbsmom!
    I'm going to browse through it when I have some time. :)

~Valerie

9. holycow

holycow I Am the Rebel Spy

Valerie-Ann if you go to the Collectors Board of the Dis all of the "PinHeads" hang out there...everyone can give you lots of advice or you can look through old posts...
    All of the suggestions were great..there are plenty of places to get disney pins...if you go to the Dizpins site and then look at links it will give you places to purchase pins, ebay or yahoo auctions can be great too.
    Pin trading is very fun and you get to meet lots of great people too!
    HOpe you have a wonderful trip!
    Holycow

[​IMG]

10. minkey

minkey Earning My Ears

what is the web site to order these items, please

minney + mickey=minkey[​IMG]

11. mwm

mwm Earning My Ears

Minkey,

www.giftsofalifetime.com

It took 2 -3 weeks to get my 'stuff'. I think it will save us some time in the parks since we will already have these things.